What's new

The happiest moment of life- You may share yours .")

The joy of being a father, was the most happiest moment in my life- That day- i was out of the world.

Pray for my princess.

Mashallah bro, I'd like to send you a warm congratulations. I have two daughters and they mean the world to me. Their hugs, cute ways and just how much love they shower on the father is unmatched.
I hope your daughter is healthy and she grows up to be a knowledgeable and pious lady.

The happiest moment in my life? When I saw spoke to the Prophet(saws) in my dream on my only Haj.

Last edited:
I wanted to go to sleep. I did it three times on the trot. First 10 secs, wait 5 minutes then action 15 seconds, 10 minutes then action 20 seconds. Then wanted to sleep for 24 hours.
No sleep just hunger i have mild insomnia after quitting smoking last time i slept for more than 6 hours i took pain killers

Happiest moment in my life was probably finding PDF and realizing there were people dumber than me.
Butt so ja nihari char gayi hy

Looking back I was not bothered about the morals of the situation. I did not sit there and twist and contort on the rights/wrongs of it - only thought was not to get caught by my parents. All I wanted was the blood rush. It was entirely force of animal nature. Non of that made it right thing to do. Looking back of course I know I did wrong. But I was presented a opportunity and the said 'partner' in the crime was not Muslim. Even that age I would not have done that because I knew the consequences on the girls future but in the opportunity presented to me the 'action' would be forgotten with 24 hours and dozens of others would go down that road anyway. I lived in UK and this was not illegal. Of course I would agree that in a ideal state such actions should be illegal and carry some sort of sanction.
Just once wont do it again yadi yadi yada

That’s hypocritical

A few but have a feeling the best is yet to come
Teens dont think through hell i did drugs thank god i didnt have enough money for long to make it a habit

Said too much :-//
@RealNapster @tps77

Nihari jab charhti he tab he maza ata hay.
Asim to Butt: dude get a grip its not like you will find all answers to your problems at the bottom of the deig
Butt: Well there is only one way to find out
Ruk may khala nu dasda, besharam. Share bhi nahi ki.
Hush hush mein tujhay Lahori kabab khilaon ga bhai nahi hy :-//

Asim to Butt:Dude get a grip its not like you will find all answers to your problems at the bottom of the deig
Butt: Well there is only one way to find out

When you stare deep in to the degh, the degh stares back at you. And I don't eat in Lahore man, the last time I did, I got the shts.

Sorry... That's all I can offer... The few Great stories of mine are for me to enjoy alone and to "mostly" take to my grave...

upload_2018-10-23_20-40-50.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom