What's new

The happiest moment of life- You may share yours .")

:enjoy:

Sorry brother
I can and I did. He questioned my faith and I don't like that so I slapped him with his own medicine. And me and @war&peace are cool even if we have spats sometimes. If members are annoying sometimes but entertaining other times I am cool with them. I ony find those who are annoying all the time tedious. One example of that is Retired Troll who eventually went on my ignore list.

Types of people I hate on PDF.

Wahhabists members from Pakistan or Pakistani diaspora

Desi Liberals and PPP supporters in Pakistan/Pakistani diaspora.

Legit all Indian PDF members

East Asians fights between Vietnamese and Chinese members

Turkish members who love Erdogan and the AKP and support "East Turkestan" liberation and blind hatred of Chinese

Gulf Arabs who hate Turks

trolls from everywhere

or I forgot that one J..w member I really hate that troll Soloman who has the Pakistani-Israel flag pin

Types of people I hate on PDF.

Wahhabists members from Pakistan or Pakistani diaspora

Desi Liberals and PPP supporters in Pakistan/Pakistani diaspora.

Legit all Indian PDF members

East Asians fights between Vietnamese and Chinese members

Turkish members who love Erdogan and the AKP and support "East Turkestan" liberation and blind hatred of Chinese

Gulf Arabs who hate Turks

trolls from everywhere

or I forgot that one J..w member I really hate that troll Soloman who has the Pakistani-Israel flag pin

Each and every people has their own own opinion. But crossing limitation should not allow. Some ppl like to use force. Means Argument . But some ppl likes to do debate. So people likets to insult ppeople /members , some people love members. Its natural. Human being . Hope u got my point Dude.

Many..
When my salary become 100k pkr ( my father was rickshw driver i was so satisfied to see him happy)

My first foreign trip

When Helped save life of a person

Birth of my daughter

Recently when IK become prime minister

Ohh sweet

Each and every people has their own own opinion. But crossing limitation should not allow. Some ppl like to use force. Means Argument . But some ppl likes to do debate. So people likets to insult ppeople /members , some people love members. Its natural. Human being . Hope u got my point Dude.

Yeah but its sad there are few members who want to debate most are just trolls

Many..
When my salary become 100k pkr ( my father was rickshw driver i was so satisfied to see him happy)

My first foreign trip

My first foreign trip was to Pakistan in 2004

Yeah but its sad there are few members who want to debate most are just trolls

No they don't do debate bro- They do argument . And only Stupid people does that . Some people s theory is I HAVE TO WIN. So they push their cent forces. And some people just increase their post quantity - WHY ? Here we are family--- Specially -- We are human being -- our mentality get ups and down .

No they don't do debate bro- They do argument . And only Stupid people does that . Some people s theory is I HAVE TO WIN. So they push their cent forces. And some people just increase their post quantity - WHY ? Here we are family--- Specially -- We are human being -- our mentality get ups and down .

I run a meme group and politics group on FB and I notice that as well

OmG! :o: Not for the post but for the flash back. Major you remember? @Joe Shearer

Back
Top Bottom