What's new

The happiest moment of life- You may share yours .")

In terms of sports, cricket when Bangladesh beat Pakistan in 1999 cricket world cup at Northampton. I was living in Green st back then ah the joy of rubbing it in their faces, in the streets. Ah! What amazing proud feeling!

As a young boy, first time going yo Bangladesh, loved it lots of good memories. Then as grew up first time doing the thing at late high school days (you know what, and I’ve done it with a kind I cannot revail as it will hurt others) let’s just say green street is a mixed area of many of the south asian races. Then, passing my driving test, then getting my first car. Having my first job and earning my first wages probably ranks top 3!

Not married, so no kids yet. That will be a moment.

No sleep just hunger i have mild insomnia after quitting smoking last time i slept for more than 6 hours i took pain killers

Butt so ja nihari char gayi hy

Just once wont do it again yadi yadi yada

Teens dont think through hell i did drugs thank god i didnt have enough money for long to make it a habit

Said too much :-//
@RealNapster @tps77
Well u had a great fight with urself

My happiest moment was when in 6th grade during announcement of Urdu exam results teacher was really angry on whole class that why tf u guys screwed ur exam then teacher said only one guy scored more than 90 in whole class then suddenly name of that student was announced and I was that student
I couldn't believe what I did but that happened now In same period some guys came and said we need 1 guy for talent show teacher said only tps77 can go . I went there and found my first crush. Whenever I think of that moment it gives me goosebumps.
@Mentee.

Of course I would agree that in a ideal state such actions should be illegal and carry some sort of sanction.

I disagree. Whatever happens between 2 consenting adults shouldn't be anyone's concern.

Yar i dont have a big day. Maybe because i am always happy. So, or if we can consider my graduation. But i didn’t even bother to attend my graduation ceremony. So even thats not the “big happy day”. Bhai inshort, ke har choti se cheez pe b khush ho jata hun so everyday for me is a big day.
@Mentee , @Hell hound

Mashallah bro, I'd like to send you a warm congratulations. I have two daughters and they mean the world to me. Their hugs, cute ways and just how much love they shower on the father is unmatched.
I hope your daughter is healthy and she grows up to be a knowledgeable and pious lady.

The happiest moment in my life? When I saw spoke to the Prophet(saws) in my dream on my only Haj.

Dear Akhi- We just pray for our kids - And we can teach them well and we can make them pious and warrior of Allah. May Allah Protect your kids from all types of trouble- Insha"Allah they are our future. And insha"allah we will make them soldiers of Allah.

Yar i dont have a big day. Maybe because i am always happy. So, or if we can consider my graduation. But i didn’t even bother to attend my graduation ceremony. So even thats not the “big happy day”. Bhai inshort, ke har choti se cheez pe b khush ho jata hun so everyday for me is a big day.
@Mentee , @Hell hound
same is the case with me bro.so far life has given me such a homogenous mixture of happiness that i can't point out one event as my happiest . but i don't know why i just can't shake the feeling that for better or worse it is going to change soon. khair hi howey :lol:
what about you guys
@django @Mentee @Moonlight @Starlord @tps77

same is the case with me bro.so far life has given me such a homogenous mixture of happiness that i can't point out one event as my happiest . but i don't know why i just can't shake the feeling that for better or worse it is going to change soon. khair hi howey :lol:
what about you guys
@django @Mentee @Moonlight @Starlord @tps77

My happiest moment was when in 6th grade during announcement of Urdu exam results teacher was really angry on whole class that why tf u guys screwed ur exam then teacher said only one guy scored more than 90 in whole class then suddenly name of that student was announced and I was that student
I couldn't believe what I did but that happened now In same period some guys came and said we need 1 guy for talent show teacher said only tps77 can go . I went there and found my first crush. Whenever I think of that moment it gives me goosebumps.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: matlab kay tharki kadi na marsi

what happened to that crush. i am not expecting her to be still in your life but would love to hear the ending

:rofl::rofl::rofl: matlab kay tharki kadi na marsi
Hhahahaah
Aho jee par wekho asii masoom jae loki :hang3:

Wese uss kuri da peo ajj kal Lt General hega:flood:

what happened to that crush. i am not expecting her to be still in your life but would love to hear the ending
Still my crush nothing more. I am still wela tharki:lol:

Back
Top Bottom