What's new

The happiest moment of life- You may share yours .")

lol... it doesn't work that way....
A child bears no sin of his father... take example of Hz Ibrahim father...
Of course kids are not responsible for their parent's sins but
Haram income and character do influence the kids.. Just experiment and you will see in your life..

Of course kids are not responsible for their parent's sins but
Haram income and character do influence the kids.. Just experiment and you will see in your life..
yeah its for parents... they will not get happiness/obedience etc from their children.. once children are adults then they should choose b/w right and wrong....

Your wife is Pakistani?

You are married.

Makes sense the pathetic good feel thread you make. Why cant you mourn privately?

Dear

NOPE. MY wife isn't Pakistani - she is Muslim and by born Bangladeshi . It's not a matter of like that - public place , as u know.

and i mentioned the year about my arresting --

Dear

NOPE. MY wife isn't Pakistani - she is Muslim and by born Bangladeshi . It's not a matter of like that - public place , as u know.

Lol you married a bangladeshi lol

Yes, indeed but I was young. And it was ever so tasty fruit. If Adam fell for it I was just a ignorant weak boy who sinned ..[/QUOTE]

I was posting the meme for fun tbh not judging what you did when you were young its sucks being young these days when everyone is a Instagram w..re or what not

If you read what I said I do regret it now.
You mentioned it as the happiest moment of your life... BTW i haven't bothered read beyond first page...but I would like to share one thing that as long as the sin stays between the person and his Creator, it has a much bigger chance of being forgiven if the repented sincerely but once it becomes public, the chances reduce drastically and the more you share, the worse it gets. We all commit sins but it is wise to repent and never boast about them.

Back
Top Bottom