What's new

The happiest moment of life- You may share yours .")

I wanted to write the same thing but then dropped it due to sensitivities of people - not just religious folks but some women folks too who talk about how men only like sex but not the women as in their personalities etc..
Looking back I was not bothered about the morals of the situation. I did not sit there and twist and contort on the rights/wrongs of it - only thought was not to get caught by my parents. All I wanted was the blood rush. It was entirely force of animal nature. Non of that made it right thing to do. Looking back of course I know I did wrong. But I was presented a opportunity and the said 'partner' in the crime was not Muslim. Even that age I would not have done that because I knew the consequences on the girls future but in the opportunity presented to me the 'action' would be forgotten with 24 hours and dozens of others would go down that road anyway. I lived in UK and this was not illegal. Of course I would agree that in a ideal state such actions should be illegal and carry some sort of sanction.

so many moments

first win
first cup winning
when pass in exams
when first time travel too far
marriage
child birth
when my child go school first time
making own home
when have crrore rupees first time
when travel too far new countries
when open black label after many days
when read nice book
when enjoy nice music
so long list

so many moments

first win
first cup winning
when pass in exams
when first time travel too far
marriage
child birth
when my child go school first time
making own home
when have crrore rupees first time
when travel too far new countries
when open black label after many days
when read nice book
when enjoy nice music
so long list
No mention of first time getting a taste of alcohol?

Looking back I was not bothered about the morals of the situation. I did not sit there and twist and contort on the rights/wrongs of it - only thought was not to get caught by my parents. All I wanted was the blood rush. It was entirely force of animal nature. Non of that made it right thing to do. Looking back of course I know I did wrong. But I was presented a opportunity and the said 'partner' in the crime was not Muslim. Even that age I would not have done that because I knew the consequences on the girls future but in the opportunity presented to me the 'action' would be forgotten with 24 hours and dozens of others would go down that road anyway. I lived in UK and this was not illegal. Of course I would agree that in a ideal state such actions should be illegal and carry some sort of sanction.

That’s hypocritical

A few but have a feeling the best is yet to come

Happiness is a construct made up whenever positive hormones are released.
Events are events, happy or unhappy.
A person suffering from cancer might look forward to death as a happy event.

Walid bin Talal, the Saudi billionaire was unhappy that he was ranked lower than he thought he should have been in Forbes richest peoples list; yet yesterday I gave 5 dollars to a homeless man on the street and his eyes lit up with joy.

Happiness is a construct made up whenever positive hormones are released.
Events are events, happy or unhappy.
A person suffering from cancer might look forward to death as a happy event.

Walid bin Talal, the Saudi billionaire was unhappy that he was ranked lower than he thought he should have been in Forbes richest peoples list; yet yesterday I gave 5 dollars to a homeless man on the street and his eyes lit up with joy.

Aww

Yes but is it right to say sanctions should be imposed
Yes because I think I would probably not done what I did if there were sanctions in place. I don't mean hanging, stoning, chopping and all rest of the medieval stuff. I mean just a fine or 3 months sentence would be enough to send a potent message. But of course I would not expect it in UK as it is not a Muslim majority country.

Yes because I think I would probably not done what I did if there were sanctions in place. I don't mean hanging, stoning, chopping and all rest of the medieval stuff. I mean just a fine or 3 months sentence would be enough to send a potent message. But of course I would not expect it in UK as it is not a Muslim majority country.

That’s not for you to decide

Back
Top Bottom