What's new

The happiest moment of life- You may share yours .")

Yes it is. Power of one. I can express my opinion even if it is a minority opinion.

No it’s not. It’s an opinion but you can’t enforce a regulation even if it is a Muslim majority. It simply does not work like that

It’s an opinion but you can’t enforce a regulation even if it is a Muslim majority. It simply does not work like that
Lady if a opinion gains sufficient traction amongst the electorate it can be legislated in parliament and made law. That is how it works. There was a time when homosexuality was illegal, gay marriages were not legal and you could drive without seatbelts [when I passed my test in 1982 being belted had just been made compulsory] so I can't see how "does not work like that" means?

For me it was when I boned her. I was floating for a week. It was nearly 40 years ago but I still remember it like yesterday.
Talking about your family so openly... btw just remember... what goes around comes around..
I have seen many times when pappa is boasting his "achievements" among friends ....rest you can understand.

Lady if a opinion gains sufficient traction amongst the electorate it can be legislated in parliament and made law. That is how it works. There was a time when homosexuality was illegal, gay marriages were not legal and you could drive without seatbelts [when I passed my test in 1982 being belted had just been made compulsory] so I can't see how "does not work like that" means?
You speak as though your a member - it simply does not work like that.

Talking about your family so openly... btw just remember... what goes around comes around..
I have seen many times when pappa is boasting his "achievements" among friends ....rest you can understand.
lol... it doesn't work that way....
A child bears no sin of his father... take example of Hz Ibrahim father...

Another - happiest moment of mine is- When- I jailed by the BAL. Just for protesting, when Denmark abused our Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh) .

What a sad thread

Hahahaha

Its good to be a Troll

ha ha ha no no General--- Our life is full of sorrow , pain, discrimination. ETCE. But in our life we have 1 or 2 0r 3 happiest moment ..

Yeah so can i watch when they Lynch you?

Allah knows maybe that would be one of those moments for me.

Back
Top Bottom