What's new

The Great Muslim Warriors

My list is;

1- Hz Muhammed SAV
2- Hz Ali RA (the lion of the Allah)
3- Hz Omer RA ( the sword of the justice)
4- Selahaddin Eyyubi (nightmare of crusaders)
5- Battal Bilal Gazi (seljuki warrior)
6- Malkocoglu Bali Bey (seljuki warrior)
7- Sultan Alparslan Gazi (conqueror of Anatolia)
8- Sultan Kilicarslan (one man-castle of Anatolia during the Crusades)
9- Alaeddin Keykubat (tamer of Byzantine)
10- Yıldırım Bayezit (Ottoman Sultan of supreme honour)
11- Fatih Sultan Mehmet ( Conqueror of Istanbul)
12- Ulubatli Hasan (the warrior who waved the first Turkish flag over Istanbul, he was hit by tens of arrows but succeeded to wave holy sancak)
13- Yavuz Sultan Selim (he destroyed Memluks and gain the first Ottoman caliphate title)
14- Kanuni Sultan Suleyman (he ruled all world during his sultanate)
15- Admiral Barbaros Hayrettin Pasa (he controlled all Mediterrennean sea)
16- Nene Hatun (woman warrior during Russo-Ottoman War)
17- Kara Fatma (woman warrior during Asia Minor War against to allied powers)
18- Marshall Gazi Mustafa Kemal Ataturk (the only nondefeated victorious muslim commander during the WW1, victor of Greece's Asia-Minor Campaign and Turkish Independence War, the founder of modern Turkish Republic)
19- Sutcu Imam (civillian warrior from KahramanMaras, fought against to French Army)
20- Sahin Bey (civillian warrior from GaziAntep, fought against to French Army)
21- Full-General Kazim Karabekir (he safed Turkish-Russian borders during the allied campaign against to Turkiye)
22- Brigadier General Ismet Inonu (he won the first Turkish offensive battle for 300 years in Sakarya Battle)
23- Muhammed Ali Cinnah (he gave a national struggle against to the western imperialism and founded the Pakistani Republic)
24- Colonel Celal Dora (he defeated crowded Chineese Armies with a regiment)
25- Martyr(Shehid) Pilot 1st Lieutenant Cengiz Topel (he was the first pilot who bomb the Greek anti-aircraft centers as he knew he will be shehid; during the Turkish Peace Operation of Cyprus...)

I've already said I think Ataturk was the greatest. Greatest Muslim generals in my opinion were:

1) Mustafa Kemal Ataturk
2) Khalid bin Walid (RA)
3) Salahuddin Ayyubi (RA)
4) Bayazid
5) Tariq bin Ziyad
6) Captain Ahsan Malik (Captain in 1971 War)
7) Ali (RA)
8) Babur

I don't think there's any doubt, Rasulallah (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) was the greatest of generals. the greatest known warriors among him would testify to that.

Ali (رضي الله عنهم ) said: 'When the war become hot and we met and faced the enemy, we shielded ourselves behind the Messenger of Allah (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) and there was no one who was closer to the enemy than he was'. (Ahmed)
Ali (رضي الله عنهم ) said: "When the battle used to become fierce and the eyes seemed to be coming out of the sockets, we were wont to look for the Prophet in order to find a refuge behind him. Then, we found noneclosing up with the enemy as the Prophet. This was how it happened in Badr; we were taking shelter behind the Prophet who was then going at the enemy more closely than anyone of us."

Al-Baraa ibn Aazib (رضي الله عنهم ) said: 'Wallahi, if the war become severe we would shield ourselves from the enemy, by getting behind the Prophet, and the brave one from amongst us was the one who would stand next to the Messenger of Allah'. (Muslim)

Ali (RA) would also be on the top of my list. No one can match him in greatness on the battlefield. He was known for being the ultimate warrior, especially after Khyber where he was given the standard of Islam.

Khalid bin Waleed(RA) would be the next one on my list. His name "Saifullah" or "Sword of Allah" pretty much says it all. Rasulullah valued his opinions and strategies, let alone his bravery and courage.

Other than people from among the Sahaba, I would pretty much recommend Salahuddin Ayubi. He was a charismatic leader who managed to unite everyone against the crusader threat.

:undecided::tdown:
I've already said I think Ataturk was the greatest. Greatest Muslim generals in my opinion were:

1) Mustafa Kemal Ataturk
2) Khalid bin Walid (RA)
3) Salahuddin Ayyubi (RA)
4) Bayazid
5) Tariq bin Ziyad
6) Captain Ahsan Malik (Captain in 1971 War)
7) Ali (RA)
8) Babur

As-Salaamu Alaikum

Wat nonsense do we have here? Some1 praisin the 1 who brought down the Islamic System, cant believe there are some idle people around who do not use their intellect. Wat else can 1 say?

:undecided::tdown:

As-Salaamu Alaikum

Wat nonsense do we have here? Some1 praisin the 1 who brought down the Islamic System, cant believe there are some idle people around who do not use their intellect. Wat else can 1 say?

Why ? The title of the thread is Good Muslim Generals not good Islamic Generals.

The progress in Turkey is thanks to their generals.

Regards

As-Salaamu Alaikum

Most probably the best Islamic hence Muslim General was Khalid Ibn Walid (RA) a.k.a. SayfUllah. I am not going to argue or explain why because his legacy anwers for itself.

As-Salaamu Alaikum

Most probably the best Islamic hence Muslim General was Khalid Ibn Walid (RA) a.k.a. SayfUllah. I am not going to argue or explain why because his legacy anwers for itself.

Yaaa i go for Khalid bin Walid and Musa bin Nusair... also Salauddin Ayubi made some conquests

Dear Als,

By that logic do you mean Turkey is an Islamic state ?

Regards

What i meant was in relation to the topic; 'Great Muslim Warriors'; not to the secular government of Turkey. There is no mention of Turkey in my comment so please read carefully before posting your comment.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom