What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

Also as you sated India can't take decisive decisions well i have answer for you "It's better to be silent than talk crap until the truth comes out"

What you saying is that if the missile was shot by Russian separatists, than Modi will issue a statement condemning Russia? if evidence suggest it was shot by Ukraine forces India will condemn US/ West?

India is not ready for big boy party yet...

why should china blame russia in the first place, they should have know malaysia airline by now

The news here probably has vastly more coverage of Palestine than in China my friend.
I do not think so. Chinese television news reported a lot about Palestine, but very few Chinese news websites reported, because China's major news portal sites are controlled by the "democrats" Southern Department, they are only interested in negative news coverage in the country, they are Western agents in China,You said that the network news, not TV

Good, you guys will eventually pay a price for your weakness and incompetence.

Expect that Russia will screw you up in the near future for this betrayal. :coffee:
Friend does not help friend commiting crime or covering it up. Friend stops friend from doing so.

As of it now, it's unclear for any unrelated countries to officially blame or support Poland, Malaysia, Ukraine or Russia regarding the incident. Furthermore, Vietnam does not have the political power to influence the world media like China does, so it doesn't matter if VN support Russia or not (China hasn't officially taken side with Russia yet, so chill). If Russia were the culpit, then China could just take back its words and blame Russia without any consequences. But VN cannot do the same without lowering its image in the political world. So yeah we won't support Russia yet unless there are clear evidences.

What you saying is that if the missile was shot by Russian separatists, than Modi will issue a statement condemning Russia? if evidence suggest it was shot by Ukraine forces India will condemn US/ West?

India is not ready for big boy party yet...

Sorry i don't understand your point so i would lay out for you

1)If missile was shot by East Ukrainian separatists then India would condemn East Ukrainian separatists not Russia.

2)If it was shot by Ukraine forces then India will condemn Ukraine not US/west.

Your hatred towards West/US made you blind and you can't converge in fact basis while stating the obvious.

The news here probably has vastly more coverage of Palestine than in China my friend.

Well, I watch both Chinese news and US news. The Palestinians gets about the same cover in both US and China.

No surprise here. China of course will normally side/favour Russia, giving their current relations/partnership against 'U.S/western imperialism'.
What I would like to see is indias position. It is a big country as well and has been eagerly seeking a permanent UNSC membership for a while now. It should know that wiith this position comes grear responsibilities which I dont think India is mature or strong enough yet to take sides/make decisive decisions. So I dont see the use of a permanent role for it at this moment in time.
I also recently read that some russian origin vietnamese missiles were intercepted in finland. Dont knoe how credible is this news. But if it waa real then its obvious that russia is using its little partner vietnam to ship weapons to ukraine seperatists. It will be interesting to see U.S/E.U response to this against Russia (don't think vietnam will be affected much since its a small country with no real threar/power to make us worry, so the blame will be directed at Moscow IMO).
It will be interesting though to see how this crisis will play out and how the U.S/E.U will react to further fighting/escalation in ukraine

The Chinese news pretty much just calls for thorough investigation before assigning blame. It is actually the same response with the MH370 crash.

Our relationship with Vietnam is simply business because Vietnam willing to buy Russian weapon. Russia can use Vietnam to project it's own power in the Pacific. (Remember we don't have military base in China)
Russia and China are strategic partners not brothers in arm. Russia cooperate with China to deter Yankee hegemony
Pls elaborate a bit, how do you want Vietnam to project power in the Pacific considering the weakness of our navy?

But hey You are welcome to fund our military build-up.

Our relationship with Vietnam is simply business because Vietnam willing to buy Russian weapon. Russia can use Vietnam to project it's own power in the Pacific. (Remember we don't have military base in China)
Russia and China are strategic partners not brothers in arm. Russia cooperate with China to deter Yankee hegemony

Tomy(Anglo)-Yankee hegemony will continue to dominate the world in the foreseeable future. Simple reason being, they control world's monitory network/policy. As long as Dollar remains almighty, Anglo-Yankee alliance will rule the world !

Isn't there an informal alliance already in existence; the Shanghai Cooperation Organization whose aims is mostly on economic cooperation though the countries belonging to SCO has some cooperation in the fields of security?

Isn't there an informal alliance already in existence; the Shanghai Cooperation Organization whose aims is mostly on economic cooperation though the countries belonging to SCO has some cooperation in the fields of security?
No, not really except the US led alliance in Asia . The Chinese work on the dream of building a close military tie with the Russians, with the goal of a military alliance. Now that dream is burst. Do you know why? There's something most Chinese don't understand. It's more than just sharing the same enemies and strategic goals.

It fails because one of the most important ingredients is missing between in the China and Russia relationship: trust.

A military alliance requires a total trust between the parties. If you are brothers in arms, you are sure of full support of your comrade in an event of a confrontation.

Can Russia trust China? No.

Can Japan trust America? Yes.
Can Germany rely on US led NATO if the country is under attack of a hostile enemy? Yes.

Japan knows America will keep the promise to come to help if Japan is attacked by a enemy for instance China. Should in one day Japan and Germany have the feeling that America is reluctant to keep the treaty, the consequences will be dramatic.

Trust is the basis for everything. Any relationship without trust is doomed to fail.

Last edited:
No, not really except the US led alliance in Asia . The Chinese work on the dream of building a close military tie with the Russians, with the goal of a military alliance. Now that dream is burst. Do you know why? There's something most Chinese don't understand. It's more than just sharing the same enemies and strategic goals.

It fails because one of the most important ingredients is missing between in the China and Russia relationship: trust.

A military alliance requires a total trust between the parties. If you are brothers in arms, you are sure of full support of your comrade in an event of a confrontation.

Can Russia trust China? No.

Can Japan trust America? Yes.
Can Germany rely on US led NATO if the country is under attack of a hostile enemy? Yes.

Japan knows America will keep the promise to come to help if Japan is attacked by a enemy for instance China. Should in one day Japan and Germany have the feeling that America is reluctant to keep the treaty, the consequences will be dramatic.

Ich stimme mit Ihnen, mein Freund!

ha ha ha, mein deutsche ist "rusty".
"mein Deutsch ist angerostet" :-)

you know what?

I want to add one point: becoming partner of a alliance is more than who has more money. China has more money, so China is better suitable. You can clearly see it by many comments of Chinese members here on PDF. they love to insult Vietnam and her people as banana, monkey, poor, backward, bride exporting country, etc... to cheepen our country and people. one famous example is the clown Raphael.

A military alliance was never on the cards. It doesn't change the fact that China-Russia cooperation completely dwarfs cooperation with any others, including banana-exporting hookers who have very little else to offer.
I have reported you to the mod. moron.

Back
Top Bottom