What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

Liar? Political? Come now, no need to sink to the level of insults , nor resort to prehensile superciliousness. Would that I remind you that since the end of WWII, geopolicy is rather transparent amongst aligned nations.

Yes lie and politic are unseperable, you certainly know how to play this game. And I admire you for your coolness despite of alot of flame bait.

And you represent the United States Government, and command the power of perception of United States geopolicy. Or , pardon me, dictate policy. :lol:

US geopolitic first and foremost to uphold the interest of the US worldwide. Can you rebuttal what I stated is untrue? can Japan buy oil and invest in Russia without US agreement after the Ukraine crisis? Can Japan independently not sanction Russia with US forcefully objection to the idea? US literally dictate Japan in term of conducting military and foreign policy.

Yes lie and politic are unseperable, you certainly know how to play this game. And I admire you for your coolness despite of alot of flame bait.

They both are , actually, separable-- when in regards to the context of a sovereign nation's interests and vantage point. In the case of Japan's position regarding Russia and Japan's sanctioning of key individuals -- it is to address our concerns of the Russian Government's position in causing destabilization in that geographic proximity. Japan's has also been compelled to take this action due to the incongruous movement of international inspectors to the MH17 crash site, and the contumacious communique between the Russia/ Ukrainian separatists and the International inspectors.

US geopolitic first and foremost to uphold the interest of the US worldwide. Can you rebuttal what I stated is untrue? can Japan buy oil and invest in Russia without US agreement after the Ukraine crisis? Can Japan independently not sanction Russia with US forcefully objection to the idea? US literally dictate Japan in term of conducting military and foreign policy.

I must insist my apprehension about you. Then again, the quality of your post history speaks volumes of your contribution, and how other posters should view your commentary.

Kind Regards,

Last edited:
They both are , actually, inseparable -- when in regards to the context of a sovereign nation's interests and vantage point. In the case of Japan's position regarding Russia and Japan's sanctioning of key individuals -- it is to address our concerns of the Russian Government's position in causing destabilization in that geographic proximity. Japan's decision has also been compelled to take this action due to the incongruous movement of international inspectors to the MH17 crash site, and the contumacious communique between the Russia/ Ukrainian separatists and the International inspectors.

I must insist my apprehension about you. Then again, the quality of your post history speaks volumes of your contribution, and how other posters should view your commentary.

Kind Regards,

How anyone view me on a internet forum won't change my opinion on the subject I want to post. If I have an opinion, I will post it even it don't agree with most other poster opinion in here.

Russia and China are both powerful countries, probably the most powerful after USA.

They don't need each other as allies and don't want each other as allies. China does not want to get involved with Russia vs EU on Ukraine, and Russia does not want to get involved with China and ASEAN on SCS.

China and Russia are simply strategic partners. They try their best to not create dispute between themselves.

They avoid calling out each other in the international stage about issues like Crimea, SCS, and they try to avoid exerting influence on area that they have mutual interest in (Central Asia), and occasionally, they team up together against USA and her allies in UN.

For someone who is trying to spin for Japan, he is doing pretty good a job. Unfortunately, his fondness of imperial Japan & its military "achievements" are beginning to slip out. Looks like we have just another ultra-nationalist who is looking for its past glory.

ouch!Who will believe Chinese except some of its puppets!!they steal from everywhere!!:rofl:

Russia China military alliance is only in Chinese's dream. The reality Russian look down on Chinese with racist attitude.

There is no military alliance for countries border with each other . There's only rivals, master and slave, master and servant, boss and follower. The military alliance of countries border with each other only happen when they have to fight for survival against superior force and when there is no threat they will resume to position where they were.

The Chinese is so easy to forget it was Russia split Mongol out of Qing Empire, it was Russia took Manchuria from Qing Empire, It was Russia supply Vietnam with weapons to destroy Chinese pawn Khmer Rouge and slap on Chinese face in 1979 border war, it was Russia threaten Chinese with nukes. What made the Chinese seek uncle Sam for help when Mao Zeadong met Nixon? to deal with what? Vietnam or Russia?

Russia China military alliance is only in Chinese's dream. The reality Russian look down on Chinese with racist attitude.

There is no military alliance for countries border with each other . There's only rivals, master and slave, master and servant, boss and follower. The military alliance of countries border with each other only happen when they have to fight for survival against superior force and when there is no threat they will resume to position where they were.

The Chinese is so easy to forget it was Russia split Mongol out of Qing Empire, it was Russia took Manchuria from Qing Empire, It was Russia supply Vietnam with weapons to destroy Chinese pawn Khmer Rouge and slap on Chinese face in 1979 border war, it was Russia threaten Chinese with nukes. What made the Chinese seek uncle Sam for help when Mao Zeadong met Nixon? to deal with what? Vietnam or Russia?

@NiceGuy #2, :lol:, we have heard these the XXX times, and let me have the honor to answer you since you're new here and you will get used with us the Evils Chineses :lol: : yes we have some differences in the pass with Soviet but we have also to look foward to solve our present threat and future problems...you viets are just narrow minded couldn't see the great picture.

@NiceGuy #2, :lol:, we have heard these the XXX times, and let me have the honor to answer you since you're new here and you will get used with us the Evils Chineses :lol: : yes we have some differences in the pass with Soviet but we have also to look foward to solve our present threat and future problems...you viets are just narrow minded couldn't see the great picture.
@ComradeNam is surely a becoming police officer, of course he is a nationalist. He just joined PDF so cut him some slacks, will you? And don't lump us all together like that. Each of us have different POVs and may not share the same ideas over matters.

To @ComradeNam : Welcome to PDF, where both VNese and Chinese are trolling the sh!t out of each other. You should make firend with @NiceGuy as you two are very extreme nationalists.

The great picture is Russia's petroleum's operating in Vietnam's EEZ under Vietnam terms of which within China's claim 9-dash line. The great picture is Russia is helping Vietnam modernize Vietnam military and supply Vietnam with weapons to fight against China's aggression, of course with a small fee.

Which means Russian dont respect what Chinese think or do. If Russia is China's ally it must respect China's claim already, but does it really support China's claim? No.

What is more in the great picture Chinese want to see?

Hell, even Russian themselves stated it is none sense to have China-Russia alliance, still many Chinese in here wishing thinking.

@ComradeNam is surely a becoming police officer, of course he is a nationalist. He just joined PDF so cut him some slacks, will you? And don't lump us all together like that. Each of us have different POVs and may not share the same ideas over matters.

To @ComradeNam : Welcome to PDF, where both VNese and Chinese are trolling the sh!t out of each other. You should make firend with @NiceGuy as you two are very extreme nationalists.

Dont worry I will take care of him preciously :lol:

An alliance between China and Russian Federation is improbable and impractical as they both have geopolitical interests. In fact, both are competitors for sphere of interest in Central Asia as well as in the Middle East, South Asia and Africa in regards to military defense sales. They are partners out of necessity. Ergo, the recent energy pact Russia had with China was due to the European sanctioning of Russia due to the debacle in Ukraine. Russia, out of financial necessity, had turned to China to offset this. Both still are tense in regards to territorial frontiers.

Russia will remain non-aligned. As she has defense sales partners that have known territorial qualms with China. Ergo, Viet Nam, India.

The talks of a Russian - China alliance is as unrealistic as Japan wishing an Imperialist foreign policy. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom