What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

Duh...That is the point. Too subtle for you, I guess.

The Western media is not as legally and politically constrained as you Chinese would like in the mold of what the Party is doing in China, and yet we have doubts on what they say. We have media watchers who constantly verify and re-verify what each news source say. Such is anathema to your sheeple mentality. And yet you live in the West and while enjoys the benefits of these freedoms, you continues to advocate controls of the media and propaganda for the people.

And you wonder why no one takes you Chinese seriously when it comes to politics and related issues. :rolleyes:

Try to convince your own citizens first. :coffee:

The Daily Bell - Severe Disaffection: Seventy-five Percent of US Citizens Don't Trust Government

Distrust of government is good, sheeple.

But it is continuing on why we do not take clueless Internet Chinese seriously: You advocate mistrust of Western governments, but blind belief for what the Chinese government says. :lol:

I have yet to see the Chinese government lie to the world like the US did at the UN.

On the other hand, even Willy Wimmer, an old hardcore CDU man (the current gov's party) and a former secretary of the defense ministry and vice-president of the OSCE said in an interview that he trusts more RT and CCTV than our own media and he also gave the reason why.

I have yet to see the Chinese government lie...
Of course, you believe everything the Chinese government say, including that it never lied. :lol:

And you actually believe that we took you at your words that you are a 'journalist' ? That ended a looooooong time ago.

Anchor: I can't be part of network 'that whitewashes' Putin's actions - CNN.com

State-funded news anchor Abby Martin: 'What Russia did is wrong' - CNN.com

Russia Today Anchor Resigns, Admits To Spreading 'Lies' For Putin

I wonder how many Chinese news anchors have this kind of courage.

Last edited:
mirsky_news_china_03_zps9ee1d744.jpg

'Lies in our newspapers are like rat droppings in clear soup: they are both obvious and disgusting.'

Yeah...And the Chinese and their suck-ups would like us to believe the Chinese government never lied, even when their own party officials admitted they lied. Sheeple failed to adequately describe these ya-hoos. :lol:

Of course, you believe everything the Chinese government say, including that it never lied. :lol:

And you actually believe that we took you at your words that you are a 'journalist' ? That ended a looooooong time ago.

Anchor: I can't be part of network 'that whitewashes' Putin's actions - CNN.com

State-funded news anchor Abby Martin: 'What Russia did is wrong' - CNN.com

Russia Today Anchor Resigns, Admits To Spreading 'Lies' For Putin

I wonder how many Chinese news anchors have this kind of courage.

Hahaha, what a cheap spin doctor you are. Since you cannot refute any of my previous posts in this thread you try to spin it in another direction and shamelessly shorten my post to fit into your spin.

BTW, that Liz Wahl has been exposed as a faker: Exposed Neocon tool Liz Wahl embarks on rear-guard PR defense tour

Hahaha, what a cheap spin doctor you are. Since you cannot refute any of my previous posts in this thread you try to spin it in another direction and shamelessly shorten my post to fit into your spin.
I only quoted what was necessary. The rest is YOUR spin.

Are you still standing by the claim that you are a 'journalist' ?

Liz Wahl was employed by RT News. What is fake about that ? Are you going to say Abby Martin and Sara Firth are 'neocons' plants as well ?

I don't even bother commenting to that delusional Vietnamese. He thinks Asians in the US are treated the same as whites. :crazy:
Bravo...A Chinese never fails to trot out the race card.

Last edited:
I only quoted what was necessary. The rest is YOUR spin.

Are you still standing by the claim that you are a 'journalist' ?

Liz Wahl was employed by RT News. What is fake about that ? Are you going to say Abby Martin and Sally Firth are 'neocons' plants as well ?

By misquoting me? You see, you have no respect of people. No wonder nobody respects you.

What a sad individual you are.

By misquoting me? You see, you have no respect of people. No wonder nobody respects you.

What a sad individual you are.
I did not 'misquote' you. I only pointed out what is relevant, which in this case is your sheeple mentality when it comes to China.

It is hilarious that you would try to discredit Liz Wahl. If she was 'exposed' as a neocon, then by tacit admission, you admitted that the rest of the RT News staff are submissive tools for the Russian government. Congrats. :lol:

I did not 'misquote' you. I only pointed out what is relevant, which in this case is your sheeple mentality when it comes to China.

It is hilarious that you would try to discredit Liz Wahl. If she was 'exposed' as a neocon, then by tacit admission, you admitted that the rest of the RT News staff are submissive tools for the Russian government. Congrats. :lol:

Who are you to tell me what is relevant in a short sentence I wrote? What kind of drugs do they give you at the military hospital?

Pathetic and sad individual you are.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom