What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

And the "traitorous China" has already raised its voice, so now it is the time for the "loyal Vietnam" to show its stance. :coffee:

This should interesting. Will Vietnam side with Russia or the west? Or will they try and play two-face again?

You can't generalise on all people in Europe on their reaction, there are a lot of people who think differently. It's our mighty propaganda machinery and our sock puppet politicians that are to blame.
I was thinking more of the US when I wrote that.

Russia doesn't need anyone's protection, but at least you have to show that you are a reliable long term partner.

I think, Russia already know the benefits of long term partner is China, I don't want China to response everything on Russia issues against West. What I need to see Russia should responses more than China to support their partner, Russia need to prove it.

This should interesting. Will Vietnam side with Russia or the west? Or will they try and play two-face again?

I was thinking more of the US when I wrote that.

Yep, this is the perfect opportunity to test to see it is the real friendship or just a backstabber now is looking for a new master.

In that case VN will most likely keep its mouth shut when it comes to voicing support :rofl:

The "traitorous China" is co-founding the BRICS Bank with Russia in order to bypass all the western sanctions.

And the "loyal Vietnam" doesn't even bother to provide some lip service? What a shame. :nono:

The people of the west's (mainly North America) first response is always emotional, finding someone to blame without thoroughly investigating the incident, and lack cognitive sense t separate opinions, fact vs. fiction.
The same emotional response that convinced many Russians, aided by government controlled media, that Ukraine and Crimea deserved invasion ?

The same emotional response that convinced many Russians, aided by government controlled media, that Ukraine and Crimea deserved invasion ?

There was no invasion, unless you can post proofs that Russian military crossed the border into Ukraine territory. The whole Crimean story didn't cause one death on Crimea.

On the other hand, we have tons of pics showing how the US illegally invaded Iraq based and lying to the world at the UN. Oh, and the death toll of Iraqi civilians ….

Definition of invasion: Invasion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We see a bunch of Chinese living in the free West, supporting government controlled media in general, but admonishes citizens in the Western countries not to believe what the Western media say.

We see a bunch of Chinese living in the free West, supporting government controlled media in general, but admonishes citizens in the Western countries not to believe what the Western media say.

May I introduce you to thousands of Chinese living in Germany who don't trust our media?

Here:
Verdichten sich die Beweise für einen Abschuss durch Separatisten | Telepolis-Artikelforen

Die Propagandaschau | Ein niemals vollständiges Logbuch deutscher Medienpropaganda

http://alles-schallundrauch.blogspot.de/2014/07/video-mit-raketentran sporter-ist-eine.html?m=1

I also have thousands of Chinese living in France and the UK who don't believe in their respective propaganda.

:lol:

Not even the western born citizens believe the propaganda of the western media, so why should we believe it? :coffee:

Not even the western born citizens believe the propaganda of the western media, so why should we believe it? :coffee:
Duh...That is the point. Too subtle for you, I guess.

The Western media is not as legally and politically constrained as you Chinese would like in the mold of what the Party is doing in China, and yet we have doubts on what they say. We have media watchers who constantly verify and re-verify what each news source say. Such is anathema to your sheeple mentality. And yet you live in the West and while enjoys the benefits of these freedoms, you continues to advocate controls of the media and propaganda for the people.

And you wonder why no one takes you Chinese seriously when it comes to politics and related issues. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom