What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Man,you need to grow up and stop reading propaganda stuff..By the way,why its a bad news?

Israel is our blood enemy,brother.

If Bangladesh is not facing a serious threat then 4+ birds can fix the current situation but think of China if you need 5 gen :D, we will make your a friendship price:lol:.

Well,theres no way we will stand a chance against India and we can easily take care of Myanmar with what we have...And we are China's largest arms buyer and an ally,so they'll be nice towards us...

F-35 production is (as of now) projected to stop in 2037 at 2,443 F-35s spread across the USAF, USMC, and USN. Production peaks in 2023 at 170-180 aircraft per year at around $80 Million per. As of today close to 200 F-35s are in the US inventory. As part of the USAF 2035 FOC they envision an advanced variant of the F-35 (which they call the F-35D) to by operational by then. Whether that variant will be included in the 2443 total production run I don't know.

USAF only graphic. USMC and USN numbers not accounted for here. F-X replaces the F-22.
ForceStructure.jpg

Well,theres no way we will stand a chance against India and we can easily take care of Myanmar with what we have...And we are China's largest arms buyer and an ally,so they'll be nice towards us...

Bangladesh is China 2nd all weather friend :enjoy:, I think China will be glad to offer what Bangladesh need.

F-15SE is already developed.

landscape-1446582445-1ortbk.jpg

boeingf15silenteagletop.jpg

BI230919.jpg

And its been offered to various countries(mainly SK and Japan).Now Israel showed interest to buy 1 sqd of F-15 SE.

read this..

http://www.popularmechanics.com/mil...52/boeings-stealthy-f-15-silent-eagle-israel/

Already in Production.
LRIP (Low Rate Initial Production)

001usj7kgy6v66e9jvk74-690-jpg.313072

j20_2021_lrip1021.jpg

image-jpg.322316

Indeed, Truly a beast in the Sky :smitten:
my bad
but still both have yet to hit open skies
nevertheless both are from two different categories
and comparing them is still not justified
nevertheless i can not find F-15 SE specs in internet if anyone would be kind enough to post engine ,aionics and its stealth

Most people do not understand how a 4th gen aircraft can kill a 5th gen.

Keyword. Network Warfare.

Network warfare is not a future technology, anything within a battlefield is connected to one another. You can see what I saw even you and I were 70 miles apart. The same technology are being applied in aviation technology as we speak.

How? I do not know, and even if I do know, I don't think I can tell you how it work. But I will just tell you what I know. When I was training in a Bradley IFV, we got this tiny little thing called fire solution computer, it does not just lit up the target we can see within our own scope, it also lit up target my wingman saw and what the helicopter above pick up. I can fire a TOW missile and that missile can hit a target I cannot see nor did I lock on.

And that was in 2003. Before we got Wireless TOW missile and computer are running at 750MHz.

Today, legacy fighter don't need to see a stealth fighter to hit it, as long as they were picked up by AWACS/Ground Radar or other Stealth Fighter, you can still hit it without you seeing or locking at it.

Most people do not understand how a 4th gen aircraft can kill a 5th gen.

Keyword. Network Warfare.

Network warfare is not a future technology, anything within a battlefield is connected to one another. You can see what I saw even you and I were 70 miles apart. The same technology are being applied in aviation technology as we speak.

How? I do not know, and even if I do know, I don't think I can tell you how it work. But I will just tell you what I know. When I was training in a Bradley IFV, we got this tiny little thing called fire solution computer, it does not just lit up the target we can see within our own scope, it also lit up target my wingman saw and what the helicopter above pick up. I can fire a TOW missile and that missile can hit a target I cannot see nor did I lock on.

And that was in 2003. Before we got Wireless TOW missile and computer are running at 750MHz.

Today, legacy fighter don't need to see a stealth fighter to hit it, as long as they were picked up by AWACS/Ground Radar or other Stealth Fighter, you can still hit it without you seeing or locking at it.

Thanks for that revelation as we did not already know that!

All that matters is that one-on-one, a 5th gen fighter will nearly always beat a 4th gen fighter.

J-31 is also a very good fighter, but it just got overshadowed by an even more superior fighter like J-20.

Maybe Syria and Egypt can also take the consideration if they cannot afford the PAK FA.

Do you seriously think the PAK-FA that is not even a stealth aircraft would have any chance against J-31?

Do you seriously think the PAK-FA that is not even a stealth aircraft would have any chance against J-31?

This subject is too sensitive, and I don't wanna spark too many unpleasant debates with our Russian friends.

If any country cannot afford for the 5th gen stealth aircrafts, then J-31 is definitely a viable option for anyone.

Israel is our blood enemy,brother.

Bangladesh is China's largest arms buyer?

http://www.dawn.com/news/1241157

Thought it was Pakistan! They account for 37% of China's arms export

Thanks for that revelation as we did not already know that!

All that matters is that one-on-one, a 5th gen fighter will nearly always beat a 4th gen fighter.

Bengalis are the brightest folks, then why are you acting like a... well whatever!

What I am already finding too weird in this discussion is that people are comparing fighter jets without any idea of what they are meant to do ie their role. J-20 and J-31 are two totally diferent planes in totally different roles. One is a large plane initially meant for ground attack and deep penetration strikes and other is a mid sized plane.

Then again, US or rather any air-force flies planes in formation and mixes and matches the planes for tactical advantage. Heck! India in an exercises with the US had shown an interesting tactic of mixing Mig-21 with Su30MKI for great effect. Generations is more like bunch of features and different generations in different countries had different meaning!

Lastly, Stealth! everyone is so enamored by stealth! What they are missing is that J-31, J-20, F-22, PAK-FA are stealthy from one/few particular view(s) usually frontal and to few bands of radio energy. In a real war, you will not be going one on one and there will be fusion of radar information, radars possibly using different bands, not to mention with AWACS and perhaps sea based radar systems, if the theatre is in SCS. This is too complex and I doubt even the think tanks like RAND are capable of correctly predicting the outcomes, nevermind amatures. That said, there are very few countries that have more experience of war than US and Russia. China is still to prove her chops here.

Bengalis are the brightest folks, then why are you acting like a... well whatever!

What I am already finding too weird in this discussion is that people are comparing fighter jets without any idea of what they are meant to do ie their role. J-20 and J-31 are two totally diferent planes in totally different roles. One is a large plane initially meant for ground attack and deep penetration strikes and other is a mid sized plane.

Then again, US or rather any air-force flies planes in formation and mixes and matches the planes for tactical advantage. Heck! India in an exercises with the US had shown an interesting tactic of mixing Mig-21 with Su30MKI for great effect. Generations is more like bunch of features and different generations in different countries had different meaning!

Lastly, Stealth! everyone is so enamored by stealth! What they are missing is that J-31, J-20, F-22, PAK-FA are stealthy from one/few particular view(s) usually frontal and to few bands of radio energy. In a real war, you will not be going one on one and there will be fusion of radar information, radars possibly using different bands, not to mention with AWACS and perhaps sea based radar systems, if the theatre is in SCS. This is too complex and I doubt even the think tanks like RAND are capable of correctly predicting the outcomes, nevermind amatures. That said, there are very few countries that have more experience of war than US and Russia. China is still to prove her chops here.

Stop trying to be clever as you are a complete unknown on this forum.

Now get some status before butting into conversations that you have no business getting into.

J20 is a garbage plane. You don't need to do anything, that plane is just going to go down on its own and crash.
I won't say that. China has been working on airframe design for quite sometime now. Not the kind of experience that likes of Russia and US has but still.

J31 does have a good future ahead of it.

SAC just needs to up its game..even if it has to loose money on the first cutomer...which will be PAF.

The old wisdom says...give the latern away for free to sell the oil later.

I would not be suprised if SAC ends up selling around 500 of J31 in the coming two decades..

WS13E is coming along fine... the so called engine problems have more to do with internal PLAAF demand than the production quality...WS15 will come online alonng with J20B..so all is good.

Besides...it is not just an aircraft vs. aircraft that is going change the balance of power in NE asia..its much more than that...and China is in very good position now...only great things ahead of us.

SAC really have to up capabilities of J-31 if they want to sell it to PAF, because Turkey wants Pakistan to join its TFX program which will have western tech in it.

It looks weird, why this quote has been under my name?

Maybe the forum got some technical issues?

No idea.

Do you notice how these Indians try to imitate the writing style of Americans and try
to use their slang expression as well?

These people are beyond pathetic.

SAC has lost all the bet against CAC in both air and navy.

Now SAC has to sell the J-31 to the foreign countries with a very low price including the TOT.

Don't be surprised that the tag price of the J-31 is about the same as the F-16.

Where did you get this information from?

I am not sure whether foreign countries will be much interested
in a plane that China does not even operate itself.

A fighter plane needs constant upgrades, be it in engines, radar and other avionics
to stay competitive during it's 30-40 year life-span. It will be very
difficult for this to happen if the J-31 was an export-only product.

Last edited:
Where did you get this information from?

I am not sure whether foreign countries will be much interested
in a plane that China does not even operate itself.

A fighter plane needs constant upgrades, be it in engines, radar and other avionics
to stay competitive during it'seems 30-40 year life-span. It will be very
difficult for this to happen if the J-31 was an export-only product.

It is now well known among the Chinese military forums that J-31 is losing to J-20 in the PLAN bid for the successor of J-15.

The PLAAF will also purchase J-31, since it will be the replacement for J-10, but the PLAN prefers J-20 in term of the offensive capability.

BTW, J-31 will be sold like 50 million per unit, so you guys are not interested?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom