What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

Because the U.S have been producing stealth planes since the 1970's. All of a sudden china is telling the world that it is better than the u.s? Only in your Chinese fan boy dream.

Because the U.S have been producing stealth planes since the 1970's. All of a sudden china is telling the world that it is better than the u.s? Only in your Chinese fan boy dream.

Not very bright are you? When did I or China ever claim that China is better than the US in making fighter planes?

If the F-15SE has the same RCS as F-35 then this makes the F-35 look rather bad for a 5th generation plane.

While the F-22 will be competitive with J-20, the F-35 will have little chance against it.

F-15SE than know that it is not even in development phase yet

F-15SE is already developed.

landscape-1446582445-1ortbk.jpg

boeingf15silenteagletop.jpg

BI230919.jpg

And its been offered to various countries(mainly SK and Japan).Now Israel showed interest to buy 1 sqd of F-15 SE.

read this..

http://www.popularmechanics.com/mil...52/boeings-stealthy-f-15-silent-eagle-israel/

I believe the US has around 180 F-22s. Even if we consider the Chinese J-20 as a match for the F-22 how long will it take for China to produce enough J-20s to tackle the 180 US F-22s? China is in a bind to complete its WS-15 development and must start mass production of J-20 as soon as possible.

I believe the US has around 180 F-22s. Even if we consider the Chinese J-20 as a match for the F-22 how long will it take for China to produce enough J-20s to tackle the 180 US F-22s? China is in a bind to complete its WS-15 development and must start mass production of J-20 as soon as possible.

2025?

@ChineseTiger1986

Some source suggesting 700 or more, since the J-20 will become the successor of the J-15.

It think the numbers will ultimately depend on the threat that China faces.

China is well capable to produce 700 by 2030 if the need arises. We need to take into account that the J-31 will also be available as a cheaper option and that will be not that much inferior to the J-20 once it has 5th gen engines. J-20/J-31 will be produced in a hi/low mix.

Back
Top Bottom