What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

J20 would not be a match even for f15 silent eagle

Ha! Grow up,kid... Su-27s,J-10s,J-11s can take care of F-15s...

Now Israel showed interest to buy 1 sqd of F-15 SE.

NO WAY,THATS A VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY BAD NEWS! But anyways,Egypt has Dassault Rafaels to take care of them...Rafaels can even take down F-35s!

Russian MiG-29s,Su-27s,Su-30s,MiG-35s,Su-33s and Chinese FC-1,J-10s,J-11s,J-15s can take care of American F-15s,F-16s and F/A-18s.
Russian Su-35s and Chinese J-35s will take down American F-35s.
Russian Su-50 PAKFA,FGFA and Chinese J-20s will take down American F-22 Raptor

Can China produce at least 50 if a war breaks out?

Definitely, once China masters the technology, then the mass production shouldn't be a problem.

It think the numbers will ultimately depend on the threat that China faces.

China is well capable to produce 700 by 2030 if the need arises. We need to take into account that the J-31 will also be available as a cheaper option and that will be not that much inferior to the J-20 once it has 5th gen engines. J-20/J-31 will be produced in a hi/low mix.

SAC has lost all the bet against CAC in both air and navy.

Now SAC has to sell the J-31 to the foreign countries with a very low price including the TOT.

Don't be surprised that the tag price of the J-31 is about the same as the F-16.

Now SAC has to sell the J-31 to the foreign countries with a very low price including the TOT.

Don't be surprised that the tag price of the J-31 is about the same as the F-16.

Sad J-31 is cool looking fighter, I will wait until J-31 ver 2.0 come out before make judgement about it.

Don't be surprised that the tag price of the J-31 is about the same as th

Thats great news...to us...
J-31 is at par with the F-35.And except Pakistan,Bangladesh,Ukarine and Iran to be the first customers!

Sad J-31 is cool looking fighter, I will wait until J-31 ver 2.0 come out before make judgement about it.

Well,but we can get it,right?

Thats great news...to us...
J-31 is at par with the F-35.And except Pakistan,Bangladesh,Ukarine and Iran to be the first customers!

J-31 is also a very good fighter, but it just got overshadowed by an even more superior fighter like J-20.

Maybe Syria and Egypt can also take the consideration if they cannot afford the PAK FA.

J-31 is also a very good fighter, but it just got overshadowed by an even more superior fighter like J-20.

Maybe Syria and Egypt can also take the consideration if they cannot afford the PAK FA.

J31 does have a good future ahead of it.

SAC just needs to up its game..even if it has to loose money on the first cutomer...which will be PAF.

The old wisdom says...give the latern away for free to sell the oil later.

I would not be suprised if SAC ends up selling around 500 of J31 in the coming two decades..

WS13E is coming along fine... the so called engine problems have more to do with internal PLAAF demand than the production quality...WS15 will come online alonng with J20B..so all is good.

Besides...it is not just an aircraft vs. aircraft that is going change the balance of power in NE asia..its much more than that...and China is in very good position now...only great things ahead of us.

J31 does have a good future ahead of it.

SAC just needs to up its game..even if it has to loose money on the first cutomer...which will be PAF.

The old wisdom says...give the latern away for free to sell the oil later.

I would not be suprised if SAC ends up selling around 500 of J31 in the coming two decades..

WS13E is coming along fine... the so called engine problems have more to do with internal PLAAF demand than the production quality...WS15 will come online alonng with J20B..so all is good.

Besides...it is not just an aircraft vs. aircraft that is going change the balance of power in NE asia..its much more than that...and China is in very good position now...only great things ahead of us.

They have to make very thin profit by selling the J-31, but if they can sell more, then they can make their money back.

Well,but we can get it,right?

Every nation is looking for 4 gen. stealth fighters, J-31 will be an affordable fighter for Bangladesh

050137mavsamai9wp1ashl.jpg

Syria is not in quite of a position for 5th generation stuff you know.
Egypt is currently awaiting full delivery of its Dassault Rafaels and MiG-35s,so it might be a lil bit long untill they buy more stuff!

They have to make very thin profit by selling the J-31, but if they can sell more, then they can make their money back.

Exactly, my brother. As I said there is potential of 500+ J31 sales...then there is support and spare parts business.. SAC must make sure that PAF goes for J31..even if they have to take a loss on the deal. PAF is globally respected airforce...so if PAF goes for J31...then ME and Asian countries will go for it.

Besides..there is always the Chinese credit lines for the potential customers...This project must not end up as demonstrator only. SAC needs to up its game. The build methodology of this plane is truly revolutionary compared to J-11 series...

But then you know much more than myself.

Wish SAC all the best in making this great fighter a true success story.

NO WAY,THATS A VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY BAD NEWS! But anyways,Egypt has Dassault Rafaels to take care of them...Rafaels can even take down F-35s!

Russian MiG-29s,Su-27s,Su-30s,MiG-35s,Su-33s and Chinese FC-1,J-10s,J-11s,J-15s can take care of American F-15s,F-16s and F/A-18s.
Russian Su-35s and Chinese J-35s will take down American F-35s.
Russian Su-50 PAKFA,FGFA and Chinese J-20s will take down American F-22 Raptor

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Man,you need to grow up and stop reading propaganda stuff..By the way,why its a bad news?

Back
Top Bottom