What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

BD won't be getting Type-093B but if Pakistan would be interested if it could afford them.

Maybe BD wants to opt for the Type 039C?

Since Pakistan always wants to acquire the nuclear sub, so I assume they will try to acquire some once the budget problem has been solved.

I also assume Iran is the next potential buyer after Pakistan.

Maybe BD wants to opt for the Type 039C?

Since Pakistan always wants to acquire the nuclear sub, so I assume they will try to acquire some once the budget problem has been solved.

I also assume Iran is the next potential buyer after Pakistan.

Yep that sub is a favourite for BD
to procure before end of decade.

Yep that sub is a favourite for BD
to procure before end of decade.

The Type 093B is definitely niche compared to the Type 039C.

When China intends to sell the Type 093B, it can also establish a stronger military tie with those buyers, even more than Russia leased their SSN to India.

For the current geopolitical landscape, China needs to establish some military alliance, since the US is planning to gang up on China.

China doesn't fight much but has a high win rate.
Americans claimed that they won the KOREAN WAR but why is North Korean Regime still around then?

Now new evidences have emerged that General MacArthur lied to the US Congress about high enemies casualties in order to overcome the low morale of the US and its allies fighting forces after Chinese volunteers entered the war resulting in US Operation RETREAT that resulted in many US soldiers being captured or frost to death.

Mao's China had warned MacArthur NOT to cross the Yalu River but MacArthur in his arrogance did because he thought he could recaptured Peking for KMT based in Taiwan. Hence the entry of Chinese Volunteers force into Korean although they were fighting USA brave soldiers armed to their teeth with only bugles, spears, swords and captured WW2 Japanese rifles with 2 or 3 bullets. That was the REAL history NOT those written by the USA appointed historians.

Deal with this - J-20H :coffee::azn::D

Max range: 3500km
Combat range: 1200-1500km
Engines: twin WS-15
Max speed: 2.2M, cruising: speed 1.4M
RCS: 0.01m2
Internal weapons bay: main 4.5mX2.4mX0.8m, side 3.2mX1.0X0.6m
Weapons: PL-21 A2A missile etc
Avionics
etc etc

211717xpkzi2okhzkp5vty.jpg

211722ekr3k2hogu8368d6.jpg

211726wcwcxr8ryhjuyx8l.jpg
That is one nasty aircraft specification!

I'm sorry to break your heart. J20 is garbage and you know it. Not even battle proven. And you think it rivals with an F16. ahhaahahhaahahahah!!

You don't break my heart at all, you just amuse me, it's good for you to think that way, hope it will comfort you, And we don't even need to certify J-20 as battle proven because we have super computer to simulate the battle field as US did with F-35 :azn:

One day, we could decide who win a war after some online games.

You don't break my heart at all, you just amuse me, it's good for you to think that way, hope it will comfort you, And we don't even need to certify J-20 as battle proven because we have super computer to simulate the battle field as US did with F-35 :azn:

Other interesting thing about BD is that a single Type-052D destroyer can provide air defence for half of BD due to the country's small size. A destroyer like this can also be used to provide air-defence to major cities like Dhaka and Chittagong simultaneously during war.

Why does BD need air defence? I thought india was providing security to BD. Besides, BD is surrounded by her 'all weather ally' from three sides, so what's the need for defence forces? I'm sure Myanmar can be handled by our 'all weather ally' if we request them. Shouldn't that farther cement our relation with our 'all weather ally"? After all there's not a state on this planet we 'love' and 'trust' more than our 'all weather ally'.

Last edited:
We're eagerly waiting to see how it performs against the Chinese J-20. I hope uncle sam won't keep us waiting for too long.

We're eagerly waiting to see how it performs against the Chinese J-20. I hope uncle sam won't keep us waiting for too long.

Let me correct you. Hope China wont keep us waiting for long.

Back
Top Bottom