What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

001YQVcwgy6VeHhQv8Kaa&690.jpg

第四十五象 戊申 山水蒙卦

谶曰:  有客西来 至东而止 木火金水 洗此大耻

颂曰 :
炎运宏开世界同; 金乌隐匿白洋中;

从此不敢称雄长: 兵气全消运已终

it is an ancient Chinese prophet saying , in the near future, during a world war, China will defeat a country with an ally.

the defeated country like sun would never rise again since all its weaponary perished.

And WOPO. They are religiously anti-China.

I think you mean WaPo?

Dont kick them out, Learn from them:D. Anyway Reuters isnt that biased compared to the other two(esp. WSJ)

I actually think Reuters is the worst. They're a little more restrained and subtle, but they're consistently the most fanatically Sinophobic of the major Western outlets. The only publications that are worse are niche online publications like the Diplomat (run by Japanese nationalists).

View attachment 276361

第四十五象 戊申 山水蒙卦

谶曰:  有客西来 至东而止 木火金水 洗此大耻

颂曰 :
炎运宏开世界同; 金乌隐匿白洋中;

从此不敢称雄长: 兵气全消运已终

it is an ancient Chinese prophet saying , in the near future, during a world war, China will defeat a country with an ally.

the defeated country like sun would never rise again since all its weaponary perished.

This prophet is interesting.

I think you mean WaPo?

Yes, sorry, typo. I meant Washington Post.

The only publications that are worse are niche online publications like the Diplomat (run by Japanese nationalists).

If you have a slightly pro-China thesis, it is impossible to get published there. That's why I argue China needs to create its own venues to put forward its own discourse. This is, to me, a better approach than re-actively trying to counter-argue others.

Hello? The epochtimes anyone? The people who write that is clearly on some hardcore crack

Then there is shaghaist. I do not even know why they are allowed to exist. Too much freedom, I guess.

Someone needs to reform that CCTV English. They need to be like RT instead of being pro-American.

RT, PressTV, Global Times, Sputnik should be the model for CCTV.

Or maybe, CCTV remains as it is but another, more proactive and politically-conscious/critical TV is set up, utilizing the expertise/tech gained through CCTV.

I also anticipate a global news station established and run by a patriotic national company to promote national interests. China needs a viable patriotic corporate media.

Yes, sorry, typo. I meant Washington Post.

If you have a slightly pro-China thesis, it is impossible to get published there. That's why I argue China needs to create its own venues to put forward its own discourse. This is, to me, a better approach than re-actively trying to counter-argue others.

Then there is shaghaist. I do not even know why they are allowed to exist. Too much freedom, I guess.

Or maybe, CCTV remains as it is but another, more proactive and politically-conscious/critical TV is set up, utilizing the expertise/tech gained through CCTV.

I also anticipate a global news station established and run by a patriotic national company to promote national interests. China needs a viable patriotic corporate media.

CCTV definitely needs reform.

It needs to have guests that are critical of the West and America in particular and less pro-American hacks that agree with the policies of the American regime. It doesn't challenge the status quo of the West like RT.

China needs RT-like TV networks. RT has 90% of its guests who are either neutral or critical of American policies. CCTV have 95% of guests that support American policies.

CCTV tries too hard to be 'liked' by America to get interviews from American elites. CCTV is very anti-Russian, that to me is unacceptable considering Russia is China's number 1 strategic partner.

China also needs more international TV networks. One or two are not enough.

CCTV definitely needs reform.

It needs to have guests that are critical of the West and America in particular and less pro-American hacks that agree with the policies of the American regime. It doesn't challenge the status quo of the West like RT.

China needs RT-like TV networks. RT has 90% of its guests who are either neutral or critical of American policies. CCTV have 95% of guests that support American policies.

CCTV tries too hard to be 'liked' by America to get interviews from American elites. CCTV is very anti-Russian, that to me is unacceptable considering Russia is China's number 1 strategic partner.

China also needs more international TV networks. One or two are not enough.

I am not sure about the English channel of CCTV, but the Chinese channel of CCTV is more pro-Russia than pro-USA.

But the Chinese culture is generally more subtle and shy, that's why they even try to hide so much about the military information.

It is not about to reform the political stance of CCTV, but to reform its manner. Let's be a bit bolder, don't be too shy.

The US doesn't understand the subtle language.

I am not sure about the English channel of CCTV, but the Chinese channel of CCTV is more pro-Russia than pro-USA.

But the Chinese culture is generally more subtle and shy, that's why they even try to hide so much about the military information.

It is not about to reform the political stance of CCTV, but to reform its manner. Let's be a bit bolder, don't be too shy.

The US doesn't understand the subtle language.

I am talking about CCTV English.

Yes, US doesn't understand the subtle language, US only understand the language of power. Russians know exactly how to deal with the Americans since they have experience dealing with the US.

I am talking about CCTV English.

Yes, US doesn't understand the subtle language, US only understand the language of power. Russians know exactly how to deal with the Americans since they have experience dealing with the US.

Russia has the experience, while China has the strength.

The two nations are now a perfect combo as a team.

It's now clear to the whole world that Turkey is the number 1 state sponsor of ISIS and also sponsors Uighur terrorists to carry out attacks in China.

Russia has applied sanctions on Turkey, should China use this moment to nail Turkey and apply sanctions too for its support of Uighur terrorists?

Russia applied sanctions after 1 Russian died. China has let Turkey off the hook after its terrorists have killed hundreds of innocent and defenceless Chinese going about their daily lives. How long can China stay silent on the obvious Turkish sponsoring of global terrorism from ISIS to Al Qaeda to Uighurs?

Vote in the poll.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom