What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

China Inc. should stay neutral.

Picking a side is bad for business.

Business is business and politics is politics.

Intermixing the two is a terrible idea.

Maximizing productivity and efficiency require the separation of trade from politics.

I agree it will damage China Inc., but when is China going to do something to stop Turkey sponsoring Uighur terrorists?

China needs to stop getting pushed around by every Tom, D*ck and Harry.
The problem is that every rebel group is out to annoy China.

There are too many Muslim fanatics willing to fight China. China cannot sanction the entire Middle East. Thus, sanctions should only be used as part of waging direct war against a country.

This is a cost-benefit analysis. A few minor terrorist attacks do not justify disrupting trade among countries (which has hundreds of millions of people collectively).

The number of Chinese killed every day in car accidents is about 150 (I think). The total number killed by terrorists is only about 150 per year (I'm guessing here).

Even if you sanction Turkey, the Uighurs would only find another supporter. It won't really change anything.

A better approach is to beef up China's borders with advanced surveillance and border patrols.

How exactly? We hardly buy anything from Turkey but sell a lot of stuff to them.Sanction is only going to hurt China more than it does to Turkey.

If you really want Turkey suffer, just buy weapons using the money we made from trading with turkey, and then send the weapon to the Kurds... Now that's waht I call badass.:lol:

How exactly? We hardly buy anything from Turkey but sell a lot of stuff to them.Sanction is only going to hurt China more than it does to Turkey.

If you really want Turkey suffer, just buy weapons using the money we made from trading with turkey, and then send the weapon to the Kurds... Now that's waht I call badass.:lol:

Arming the Kurds will not only cause problem for Turkey, but Syria, Iran & Iraq as well.

Support the Kurds, Armenians and Greeks instead.
Doing both.

Arming the Kurds will not only cause problem for Turkey, but Syria, Iran & Iraq as well.
It needs some coordination, but we can pull that off together with russia. For example, let them agree that an independent Kurdstan can only happen on today's turkey soil.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom