What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

Money talks, bullsh*t walks.

Of course, ASEAN will welcome China's OBOR initiative, knowing that China has a big fat wallet.

When you have lots of money, friends sprout from everywhere.

These so-called friends are willing to overlook other things too.

We may not like it, but I am afraid this is the reality.

Besides, China and asean are each other's largest trade partners. No side will be willing to sacrifice the existing interests for some small grievance, let alone for others.

In this age of extreme economic fragility, every yuan counts.

Well ... the news i read just fund Russia 90billion USD to bomb ISIS. Right now their Tu-22, Tu-95 and Tu-160 bombing in Syria. Lucky China and Russia we r friends, war fund is not a problem.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Last edited:
Well ... the news i read just fund Russia 90billion USD to bomb ISIS.

Russia is especially bombing terrorists supported by Turkey and Qatar west of Euphrates. East of it is already controlled by the Kurds, a fact that drives Turks crazy. Kurds are working with both Russia and US.

So, that is money well spent. It is extremely important to stress that the real threat is the terrorists painted by Turkey as moderates. Russia and China made this clear in G20.

One leg of western encroachment is in play in Syria if the other two legs are in Asia Pacific and Eastern Europe.

Russia is especially bombing terrorists supported by Turkey and Qatar west of Euphrates. East of it is already controlled by the Kurds, a fact that drives Turks crazy. Kurds are working with both Russia and US.

So, that is money well spent. It is extremely important to stress that the real threat is the terrorists painted by Turkey as moderates. Russia and China made this clear in G20.

One leg of western encroachment is in play in Syria if the other two legs are in Asia Pacific and Eastern Europe.
U know China just behind Russia, it means both nations have the same interest in the region ... we don't care Russian whether bomb ISIS.

U know China just behind Russia, it means both nations have the same interest in the region ... we don't care Russian whether bomb ISIS.

Turkish supported terrorists have lots of Uighur elements, Ahrar al Sham being the leading terrorist group. In this respect, China is right to provide not only political but also financial support to our most important strategic partner.

Turkish supported terrorists have lots of Uighur elements, Ahrar al Sham being the leading terrorist group. In this respect, China is right to provide not only political but also financial support to our most important strategic partner.
Seriously for 25-year oil imported from Russia, of course with these money from China Russian can do what they want, at last win-win for two partners.:-) Oil price is cheaper but political investment is necessary for China government.

I think China must send more "Humanitarian" Aid for Kurdish People.
I must Admit, Kurdish people is a Good Fighter. That's why I respect them :-) @bsruzm

They fight ISIS and those Turks together, and They Win !

Last edited:
Well,air strike for the ISIS will destroy the military force quick and powerful,but the problem can't be solve easily,the real problem for Mideast will get more worse<Islam>.Islam can't be vanished by violence but enforce all Muslim together and gather more hatred from them.So the war will never end.

US$ 90 billion? Wow that's huge!
lol ... need correct the data, news said 96 billion RMB (about 10billion USD), my mistake ... but this 's just 1st sum of oil money from China.
俄罗斯收到中国巨额石油预付款 美媒:雪中送炭
罗斯石油公司最近公布的财务报表显示,这家最大的俄罗斯石油企业第三季度收到了9965亿卢布(约972.6亿人民币)的石油预付款。市场分析人士认为,这是中国所支付的购买俄罗斯石油的预付款。根据2013年双方所签订的政府间协议和石油交易合同,俄罗斯将在25年内向中国增加供应3.6亿吨原油,每年大约不到1500万吨,合同总金额高达2700亿美元。普京总统当时曾透露,中国要支付的预付款金额高达700亿美元(约4459亿人民币)。

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom