What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

wrong, oil price was cheaper. it crashed to $40 a barrel in 2009.
yes, you will profit from the crisis. I hope you show some mercy to the russians.

Now it was different from the 2008-2009 situation, Russia will not only face the situation with the oil price falls below $40 per barrel, but also to face the multiple western sanctions.

So the overall situation is much worse, but I am also pretty sure that Russia will still manage to survive.

Also, China will help them to recover fast.

We are completely alone...

Just to join our new silk road project, then you will not be left alone.

No Dude. We all will have native American fate. We will be native Asian after Nuclear Blast. Historian will write that we all died because Nuclear blasts and the decease afterward, which in fact not true. Then the conquerer will hunt us like animals.

I have been playing Sid Mier 's Colonization since childhood. I understand too well. If all major native civilizations destroyed, then the whole continents are free for all. Small native nations cannot fight us, the colonists.

You better read Native American fate. They used to have same apperance like you, and me. But now they are more handsome&beutiful because their ancestors were violated by colonists.
Nuke war seem hardly happen, coz the rich dont wanna die now.

No one can hunt us if Thailand-Myanmar join wt VN-Laos-Cam to create a greater sub-Mekong nations 8-)

Nuke war seem hardly happen, coz the rich dont wanna die now.

No one can hunt us if Thailand-Myanmar join wt VN-Laos-Cam to create a greater sub-Mekong nations 8-)

The physical nuclear war is now less likely to happen, but the US will now use the economic nukes.

Just look what they have done to Russia recently.

We will help Russia for sure. If Vietnam is going down,we will help you as well cause we are communist brothers.
you have humour. NO, we will not go down.

but anyway, pls feel free and give long term loan $100 billion to vietnam. interest free. we need money to build our infrastructure. as price/benefit for chinese people, we will begin to like you.

you have humour. NO, we will not go down.

but anyway, pls feel free and give long term loan $100 billion to vietnam. interest free. we need money to build our infrastructure. as price/benefit for chinese people, we will begin to like you.
We give you billions to fight against USA, i don't see any signal that you like CHina.

No thanks!
Why get so isoated? I think we are friend?

No Dude. We all will have native American fate. We will be native Asian after Nuclear Blast. Historian will write that we all died because Nuclear blasts and the decease afterward, which in fact not true. Then the conquerer will hunt us like animals.

I have been playing Sid Mier 's Colonization since childhood. I understand too well. If all major native civilizations destroyed, then the whole continents are free for all. Small native nations cannot fight us, the colonists.

You better read Native American fate. They used to have same apperance like you, and me. But now they are more handsome&beutiful because their ancestors were violated by colonists.
you sound too pessimistic. but hey perhaps we will leave mother earth and colonise the space in the future :-)

Except no 2, all the rest will become very possible for sure.

LOL... it's not new for Sino-Russia barter trade, we had done it since 1990 USSR collaping. Even 1990s early Su-27sk fighters deal from Russia exchanged with Chinese goods. China also bought some USSR weapon techs.

If Russian really lack enough $, they willing to sell many to Chinese with directly barter or USD trade. :coffee:
2. If BeiJing smart, directly barter trade with Russia, Goods exchange Techs (especially jet engine, nuclear-sub).

Guys...

You don't want a partner!

You want someone to loot him up ...

Back
Top Bottom