What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

Now you start dreaming a proxy collapse of China as a result of a far-fetched collapse of Russia? You are verging dangerously on insanity, my friend. Too much hatred blinds your vision.
Soviet collapse when we seriously needed they help (in 1988 our inflation rate was 800 %), but we didnt die. China collapse in 12 century bcz of Mongol invasion gave Vn a big chance to annex other small nations.

So, I think VN will gain benefit from the collapse of China again just like in 12 century :pop:

@vostok

What is your idea!?

Well, Russia is very powerful itself, so it doesn't need to be babysit by China at all.

But our suggest is about the new Eurasian HSR, so it will help Russia to reduce the dependence on the oil economy.

Same for Iran, you will also get benefited from this new silk road.

The West has already declared the economic war on Russia, and they wanna make Russia bleeding to dry, so it is better to find a better solution right now.

Now, Iran is at a even more dangerous situation than Russia, since they depend the oil economy even more than Russia..
well, the saudi will laugh if their enemy iran goes down the drain. that is one of the reasons why the saudis constantly reject to descrease the production. we all can expect the oil price declining further.

同志们,爱国情绪高涨是好事,但同时也不要骄傲自大,否则就会变成大跃进那种情况。小平就说过,右很危险,但主要是防左。
薄熙来这种人要坚决铲除,就是个伪左。都他妈2014年了还唱红歌呢!垃圾!

well, the saudi will laugh if their enemy iran goes down the drain. that is one of the reasons why the saudis constantly reject to descrease the production. we all can expect the oil price declining further.

The primary attempt for the US in this oil price war is to make Russia bleeding to the drain.

While KSA could definitely take this opportunity to make one stone two birds on both Russia and Iran.

We understand that if Russia die, China will die ,too. But we also understand that when China die, VN will still survive and have a big chance to take back Guangdong-Guangxi-Paracel-Spratly plus a chance to unify sub-Mekong region.

Its just like when China died by Mongol, Vn had lots of time to annex small neighbours , so who cares if China collapse :pop:
No Dude. We all will have native American fate. We will be native Asian after Nuclear Blast. Historian will write that we all died because Nuclear blasts and the decease afterward, which in fact not true. Then the conquerer will hunt us like animals.

I have been playing Sid Mier 's Colonization since childhood. I understand too well. If all major native civilizations destroyed, then the whole continents are free for all. Small native nations cannot fight us, the colonists.

You better read Native American fate. They used to have same apperance like you, and me. But now they are more handsome&beutiful because their ancestors were violated by colonists.

benefit china? not necessary. china is a oil producer as well. you suffer, too. have you forgotten you have large investments in overseas in oil and gas sectors? all of those investments make losses. 100%. with the current oil price, only the saudi laugh because they have very low cost.
We only consume oil, we are not exporting oils.

The Vietnamese members talk here is very funny, coz right now the Oil Price is the cheapest in history. It's indeed a Big Good time for oil demand country like China but very Bad time for Oil Export country like Russia.
wrong, oil price was cheaper. it crashed to $40 a barrel in 2009.
yes, you will profit from the crisis. I hope you show some mercy to the russians.

No Dude. We all will have native American fate. We will be native Asian after Nuclear Blast. Historian will write that we all died because Nuclear blasts and the decease afterward, which in fact not true. Then the conquerer will hunt us like animals.

I have been playing Sid Mier 's Colonization since childhood. I understand too well. If all major native civilizations destroyed, then the whole continents are free for all. Small native nations cannot fight us, the colonists.

You better read Native American fate. They used to have same apperance like you, and me. But now they are more handsome&beutiful because their ancestors were violated by colonists.
I support Thaksin and Yingluck

wrong, oil price was cheaper. it crashed to $40 a barrel in 2009.
yes, you will profit from the crisis. I hope you show some mercy to the russians.
We will help Russia for sure. If Vietnam is going down,we will help you as well cause we are communist brothers.

The primary attempt for the US in this oil price war is to make Russia bleeding to the drain.

While KSA could definitely take this opportunity to make one stone two birds on both Russia and Iran.
yes, oil as weapon.

How China help Russia ?
1. If BeiJing smart, make China become the HongKong of Russia, an Export Hub.
2. If BeiJing smart, directly barter trade with Russia, Goods exchange Techs (especially jet engine, nuclear-sub).
3. If BeiJing smart, now RMB dominate Russian exchange market.
4. If BeiJing smart, if possible buy/rent Russia lands.

The Vietnamese members talk here is very funny, coz right now the Oil Price is the cheapest in history. It's indeed a Big Good time for oil demand country like China but very Bad time for Oil E xport country like Russia.
As ChineseTiger1986 said that China must buy oil at 135 USD/abrrel from Russia, so it seems like China is losing a lot :laugh:

yes, oil as weapon.

We will help Russia to recover, but not to take the advantage on them.

Yeah, I saw in yesterday that the Moscow stock exchange is like a war zone, it is freaking mind boggling.

The US has just economically nuked Russia, meanwhile they are also sending a warning message to intimidate China.

This is pretty much the US style, just like they have physically nuked Japan but also sending a warning message to intimidate USSR.

But don't worry, all the major powers prefer to use the bluff to intimidate each other.

As ChineseTiger1986 said that China must buy oil at 135 USD/abrrel from Russia, so it seems like China is losing a lot :laugh:

Nope, we now import the oil from many different countries at the price of less than $60 per barrel, so $135 per barrel is just to uniquely subsidize Russia.

We give them a share of our bonus, that's all.

How China help Russia ?
1. If BeiJing smart, make China become the HongKong of Russia, an Export Hub.
2. If BeiJing smart, directly barter trade with Russia, Goods exchange Techs (especially jet engine, nuclear-sub).
3. If BeiJing smart, now RMB dominate Russian exchange market.
4. If BeiJing smart, if possible buy/rent Russia lands.

Except no 2, all the rest will become very possible for sure.

Russian will thanks Chinese, coz those money helped them. In crisis only China support money to them, 135 USD/abrrel from Russia, not a big deal coz it's original oil price before Ukraine Crisis, today China didn't lack that money, but im 100% sure Russian will remember the good from China.

Back
Top Bottom