What's new

The French Fighter Jet That Nobody Wants -

I love This.....
dyn3b6.jpg

Thing is with 10 bilion Dollars.. we stopped integration of French Avionics in your JF.. we can actually buy out Karachi with 10 billions..

Ahhh, oh ok, I have a suggestion, why don't you buy off Mumbai first. There are over 4 millions living on footpath in your richest city, born there and die there. Then there are millions who live in the slums, in really bad conditions.

Footpath dwellers in Mumbai;

Slum dwellers in Mumbai;

Ever heard the phrase charity begins at home?

Ahhh, oh ok, I have a suggestion, why don't you buy off Mumbai first. There are over 4 millions living on footpath in your richest city, born there and die there. Then there are millions who live in the slums, with conditions.

Footpath dwellers in Mumbai;

Slum dwellers in Mumbai;

Ever heard the phrase charity begins at home?

You ever been in Pakistan ???LOL LONDON is not Pakistan :coffee:

I attach a video of a street in Karachi and invite the Indian participants to look at the houses on just one street in DHA Karachi. The DHA is almost the size of whole of the main city of Mumbai, not its suburban areas like Thane etc.

I invite you to produce a video from Mumbai, where we can see a street with sustained housing of this quality. I am looking for a larger area, not isolated few houses in a street. This video covers miles in distance. Forget about shops and commercial areas, just houses.

I think you should come out of your false superiority complex.

Last edited by a moderator:
I attach a video of a street in Karachi and invite the Indian participants to look at the houses on just one street in DHA Karachi. The DHA is almost the size of whole of the main city of Mumbai, not its suburban areas like Thane etc.

I invite you to produce a video from Mumbai, where we can see a street with sustained housing of this quality. I am looking for a larger area, not isolated few houses in a street. This video covers miles in distance. Forget about shops and commercial areas, just houses.

I think you should come out of your false superiority complex.

PICS FOR YOU..
HIRANANDANI POWAI GARDEN

img6.jpg

hiranandani9iw.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

3038701108_d45427ecfb.jpg

Stick to the goddamn jet.. or ill slap the crap out of everyone with infractions.
India's poverty line does not govern its decision to pour money on expensive hardware.. period.

Pandora,

Did you read my post properly?
I said houses, not commercial buildings or flats, houses means houses, nothing else.

Everyone has seen these flats. Many of your bollywood stars have performed their ridiculous dances in front of these buildings.:cheers:

India will break the streak of Rafale jets, its the best india will get... atleast hope so !!!

I am posting another video of Karachi for those Indians who have misconception about Karachi and about Pakistan in General, created by their ridiculously biased and loopy media.

Once I saw a TV program, Mishi Khan went to Mumbai and conducted interviews of Indians for her show on Pakistani TV. In one interview, an Indian TV actor said to her, are you allowed to go to the beach in Karachi? She politely smiled and said yes. Being a Karachite and visiting Mumbai, she knew the facts, but stayed cool, despite such a slur by the ignorant Indian.

But it is not his fault, the Indians are feed constant lies by their over egoistic media. Hence ridiculous comments are made; like made earlier on this thread; we can buy Karachi etc. I have not been to Mumbai, but my brothers and Sister had been to Mumbai and Delhi. One of my Brothers is a regular visitor due to his work. When my Brother first visited Mumbai he said, I was literally sick, looking at the squalid conditions and people living on the streets of Mumbai.

I am still waiting for the Indians to produce the evidence of such sustained quantity and quality of houses in Mumbai. They should know ordinary middle class people of Karachi lives in the size of houses which even your mega bucks making film stars can not afford. I am providing you with evidence, not empty talk or rhetoric, actual verifiable evidence, enjoy the video and the houses of Karachi, remove your misconceptions and stop making foolish comments. I know if you have anything comparable to these houses in Mumbai you have produced by now.

I am posting another video of Karachi for those Indians who have misconception about Karachi and about Pakistan in General, created by their ridiculously biased and loopy media.

Once I saw a TV program, Mishi Khan went to Mumbai and conducted interviews of Indians for her show on Pakistani TV. In one interview, an Indian TV actor said to her, are you allowed to go to the beach in Karachi? She politely smiled and said yes. Being a Karachite and visiting Mumbai, she knew the facts, but stayed cool, despite such a slur by the ignorant Indian.

But it is not his fault, the Indians are feed constant lies by their over egoistic media. Hence ridiculous comments are made; like made earlier on this thread; we can buy Karachi etc. I have not been to Mumbai, but my brothers and Sister had been to Mumbai and Delhi. One of my Brothers is a regular visitor due to his work. When my Brother first visited Mumbai he said, I was literally sick, looking at the squalid conditions and people living on the streets of Mumbai.

I am still waiting for the Indians to produce the evidence of such sustained quantity and quality of houses in Mumbai. They should know ordinary middle class people of Karachi lives in the size of houses which even your mega bucks making film stars can not afford. I am providing you with evidence, not empty talk or rhetoric, actual verifiable evidence, enjoy the video and the houses of Karachi, remove your misconceptions and stop making foolish comments. I know if you have anything comparable to these houses in Mumbai you have produced by now.

you know why they cannot buy big houses in Mumbai because it is frikkin expensive..

I used to live in Powai which had a rate of 18000 rs per square feet that comes to around 34000 Pakistani rupees per square feet.

When i did search on Google the rates are 3000 to 6000 Pakistani rupees per square feet..
By selling one flat in Mumbai I can buy a friggin block in Pakistan..
Did you give it a thought?

Back
Top Bottom