Coffin? lol
don007naswar1.jpg

Hey genius its a table...........:rofl:

Wrong-

Unit cost
F-16A/B: US$14.6 million
F-16C/D: US$18.8 million
Blk 50/52: US$22-28 million

that was the major seeling point in IAF MMRCA it was the CHEAPEST.

And Uganda has received only the MK2 which costs US$33-40 million

whereas the MUCH more advanced MKI especially the latest "Super MKI" has state of the art Western and Indian avionics with majoe modifications and AESA radar hence the cost of US$100+ million.

Dnt know abt tht but PAF bought 18 F-16s for 80 million $ a pop.

$5.1B Proposed Sales, Upgrades, Weapons Pakistan’s F-16s

You will know in 2yrs which fighter is failed

The one still still under development after 4 decades...:lol:

Are u joking? why to wait for 2 years ... i can say now only... Dont u know that?:tup:

I agree delta wing (mini mirage type)jets are useless in todays era.:whistle:

All of a sudden the Rafale gets "Negatives"... I see the smoke.....

Rafale to me is one of the best 4.5 gen fighters alongside the Su-30MKI,EFT and the Su-35BM and others.It is aerodynamically a great jet coupled with fantastic avionics and a great weapons package.Some of Rafale's systems which I really like are the Spectra EW Suite made by Thales,OSF (Optronique Secteur Frontal) avionics suite along with the RBE2 AA AESA radar,The Sagem-95 GPS/INS receivers and the Topsight-E Helmet mounted sight system.Its a great plane.what do the others say?

I think whatever India buys or intend to buy becomes junk suddenly.... I dont know why... :no:

kyunki woh log India se jalte hain mere bhai and thats why they get afraid and start to cry to samjhe mere bhai.

The title should be french fighter that poor countries cannot afford.
The more is the cost the more technology involved in it. Any way India might be getting these advanced jets and this will boost up indo-french ties.

it is not about Boosting about an Expansive Jet,the thing is that you are capable to manage with that ,an enemy never think about Price Before shooting it all that matters is Winning attitude

To good people: Also Notice this below'quotes in article': :chilli::crazy_pilot: :

But deal after deal has fallen through, with prospective buyers South Korea, Singapore, and Morocco choosing Boeing's (BA) F-15 and Lockheed Martin's (LMT) F-16 over the Rafale.
-----------------------

Dnt know abt tht but PAF bought 18 F-16s for 80 million $ a pop.

$5.1B Proposed Sales, Upgrades, Weapons Pakistan’s F-16s

Clearly, F-15s and F16s have got thousands of sales and as well, Rafale didnot fetch any, its too over-priced. Pakistan should explore more opportunities as well.

All of a sudden the Rafale gets "Negatives"... I see the smoke.....

Although India will certainly break the no sales streak of Rafale, Rafale is a very good aircraft in my opinion, but it needs equally good hands too. And decently priced. So what if it got no sales. :crazy_pilot:

The title should be french fighter that poor countries cannot afford.
The more is the cost the more technology involved in it. Any way India might be getting these advanced jets and this will boost up indo-french ties.

Don't watch Indian News channel much
South Korea, Singapore, and Morocco choosing Boeing's (BA) F-15 and Lockheed Martin's (LMT) F-16 over the Rafale.

They have more money then your small brain don't understand and espacially Korea. they have one of the world best technology and they are way ahead in many fields. just google and you will see how poor they are and how rich you are:what:.

Don't watch Indian News channel much
South Korea, Singapore, and Morocco choosing Boeing's (BA) F-15 and Lockheed Martin's (LMT) F-16 over the Rafale.

They have more money then your small brain don't understand and espacially Korea. they have one of the world best technology and they are way ahead in many fields. just google and you will see how poor they are and how rich you are:what:.
Some points against F16 (or american planes in general)
F16 is already operated by opponent pakistan which has more than 15 years of experience in same hardware.
American hardware comes with lot of if and but, prone to sanctions.
We already have french made places, IAF is very happy with french hardware.

pakistanis are getting very agitated about the CERTAIN arrival of Typhoon or Rafale.

god knows they stil have nitemares of the 272 su30mki

I think exports prospects will be bright once ordered by India. With chances of exporting 200+ planes Rafales future looks bright, only thing is it is too expensive for some countries.

While India "the super rich" with 500 millions living in abject poverty according to the UN orders Rafales which nobody in the world wants. Rafales would become famous. Famous Junk, rejected by others.:cheesy:

While India "the super rich" with 500 millions living in abject poverty according to the UN orders Rafales which nobody in the world wants. Rafales would become famous. Famous Junk, rejected by others.:cheesy:

Thing is with 10 bilion Dollars.. we stopped integration of French Avionics in your JF.. we can actually buy out Karachi with 10 billions..

Owner's pride Neighbour's envy. Nothing more Nothing less.

Can't say the same about Junk Fighter. Will not be surprised if pilots start comitting suicide mid-air.

Back
Top Bottom