What's new

The French Fighter Jet That Nobody Wants -

Well yes..real estate is rather costly here in Mumbai.One of the many ill effects of being the financial capital of India...Take my example.I stay in a 2 bhk,empty flat with a carpet area of 700 sq feet and pay a rent of 15000 INR,and this place is considered to be cheap...The cost of real estate is directly proportional to demand and it would require something like a Communist regime or insane manner of government subsidy to control that..

Anyways,I think,real estates can be an interesting topic of discussion.You should think about creating a new thread on that...

nForce, First of all, if people talk to me nicely, i will response back nicely. I know problems in Mumbai. Thats why I said, Karachi is infinitely better than Mumbai for living. We call Karachi a "gharib parwar city" where even the poor can live under a roof. But Indians unfortunately have been feed such wrong information about Pakistan that they are well off the mark in their comments. I gave the example of the TV actor. Mishi Khan is from Karachi, and she lives in the kind of houses I showed, she could have simple turned around and laugh at him, but she kept a meaningful smile and just ignored his comments.
I am not going to lie, there are poor people's areas in Karachi, which are built on illegal land, but even they are far far better than your slum areas. Generally speaking, Karachi's roads, street, hygine and standard of living is far better than Mumbai or any big Indian city. Money or costs are relative to where you live, at the end of the day, it is the standard of living which counts, not how much you spend on it. Mumbai sucks. My brothers told me some horror stories about Mumbai.

One guy on youtube has compared Delhi with Islamabad by putting pictures of some burning cars or buses or mixing the pictures of other areas of Pakistan with Islamabad. You Indians probably do not understand it, but Islamabad is very beautiful even compare to western standards. There is absolutely no city like it in the South Asia region.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crank

Pakistan is a very poor country. Completely dependant on IMF loans and grant aid from usa.

This is utter rubbish about Pakistani cities being clear or better.

Yoy people are developing nothing i dont see anything to suggest the SCALE OF DEVELOPMENT going on india like the METRO the new air ports or new super highways.

BUT I ALSO KNOW THE REASON WHY you have no money to start these projects cause they cost $billions..

----------------------

back to topic

RAFALE IS A STUNNING LOOKINGHIGHLY ADVANCED 4 GEN FIGHTER. and 3 countries (of richest in the world) will order these next 6 months

INDIA BRAZIL & UAE.

"WEN I SAY RICH" i am talking the govt and their GDP/FOREX etc.

Well yes..real estate is rather costly here in Mumbai.One of the many ill effects of being the financial capital of India...Take my example.I stay in a 2 bhk,empty flat with a carpet area of 700 sq feet and pay a rent of 15000 INR,and this place is considered to be cheap...The cost of real estate is directly proportional to demand and it would require something like a Communist regime or insane manner of government subsidy to control that..

Anyways,I think,real estates can be an interesting topic of discussion.You should think about creating a new thread on that...

Karachi is 10 times bigger than Mumbai .. Heck Hyderabad is bigger than mumbai ...

some areas in Karachi are way too expensive & some are Cheaps .. & remember karachi is bigger than 60 Countries .

Crank

Pakistan is a very poor country. Completely dependant on IMF loans and grant aid from usa.

This is utter rubbish about Pakistani cities being clear or better.

Yoy people are developing nothing i dont see anything to suggest the SCALE OF DEVELOPMENT going on india like the METRO the new air ports or new super highways.

BUT I ALSO KNOW THE REASON WHY you have no money to start these projects cause they cost $billions..

----------------------

back to topic

RAFALE IS A STUNNING LOOKINGHIGHLY ADVANCED 4 GEN FIGHTER. and 3 countries (of richest in the world) will order these next 6 months

INDIA BRAZIL & UAE.

"WEN I SAY RICH" i am talking the govt and their GDP/FOREX etc.

I have already told you Pakistani governments problems are because of corruption and collection of taxes. The amount of deficit for which they need help from the IMF is equal to how much of tax revenue go missing from the exchequer after the collection and how much is corruption before the collection, i.e. in assessments. So for your kind information if they get rid of this evil alone they don't need IMF or from anyone. And If they increase the tax collection ratio like India from 8% to 18% they will have plenty of budget surplus.

Hear me loud and clear, Pakistan's problems are only skin deep, they can solve it petty quickly provided they get rid of these corrupt politicians. I told you Pakistanis are generally far better off than ordinary Indians. You have over 500 million extremely poor people according to UN, poorer than sub-saharan Africa, thats half of your population. Don't give Pakistanis lectures. Thats why I am wasting my time to educate you.

Pakistan have huge amount of Gold and coal, when they get their act together and start to utilise their resources properly they would be back to the progress ledder. First we need to clean up the mess created by CIA, RAW and Mossad in Pakistan. Don't you worry, they will be just fine.

When USA gone, they will concentrate on economy and you.

Your mess has been created by yourselves. You are generally a uneducated medievil thinking race. This reflects in your thinking and development as a race and especially as a country.

You have poor educational system and lack leaders both in international politics and esp in business.

Your problems are far deeper than corruption.

THERE IS MASS CORRUPTION IN INDIA TOO

Did not stop India rising to become a Asian economic power AND according to you they have 500 million starving.

WHY IS IT THAT PAKISTANIS who are NOT starving are the ones with the begging bowl in south asia.

WHY IS IT THAT INDIA CARRYS A $330 BILLION FOREX and pakuistan just $17 billion.

Lets just say that Rafale is a "premium" fighter. Only countries that have money can procure such "premium" fighters.

With the F-35 coming into service soon, I do not think that the Rafale can compete against that in the global arms market.

Many of the world class air forces have been buying American jets for a long time. They also happen to make a best bombs.

The new F-15 Silent Eagle is likely to come soon. Targeted mainly for export.
getAsset.aspx

f-15se-silent-eagle-nose-art.jpg

Countries, especially among current users such as Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Saudi Arabia and Israel would really want this. If it is air superiority one wants, and a high price tag is not a problem, the F-15 is the one to go for.
Question is: Can Rafale compete against the F-15 Silent Eagle?
In my opinion, no.

The report is valid as far as the global arms market goes. The Americans, Russians and the Chinese are likely to lead the global arms market now and the future.

You're analysis is much right, with the advent of new F-35s, J-20s, F-22s, F-15 Stealthy Silent Eagle, the market value of Rafale or as a matter of Pakistani Jf-17s and J-10s is very low to be fair to the fact. I know Pakistani is looking for a "Jf-17 stealth thunder" aircraft, with fingers crossed.

Who knows, we will see, F-16 Stealth version too.

Rafale had many issues, although It's overpriced, comes with massive strings and is fast fading against more modern tech. The French no longer have the money to continue down this route and with the arrival of fifth generation jets their beloved "Rafale" will be rendered extinct.

But having a close look at Indian procurements, EF and Rafale jets are the best they could have now, and still be usable for next 40 years as Indians say.

You're analysis is much right, with the advent of new F-35s, J-20s, F-22s, F-15 Stealthy Silent Eagle, the market value of Rafale or as a matter of Pakistani Jf-17s and J-10s is very low to be fair to the fact. I know Pakistani is looking for a "Jf-17 stealth thunder" aircraft, with fingers crossed.

Who knows, we will see, F-16 Stealth version too.
Why are you comparing Rafale with JF-17 and J-10? There are differences in generation. BTW did you forget PAK FA?

Rafale had many issues, although It's overpriced, comes with massive strings and is fast fading against more modern tech.

Lie. Rafale has far less or no string with full ToT and one of the best MRCA operational today.

The French no longer have the money to continue down this route and with the arrival of fifth generation jets their beloved "Rafale" will be rendered extinct.
Do you have any idea o French economy and military budget?

But having a close look at Indian procurements, EF and Rafale jets are the best they could have now, and still be usable for next 40 years as Indians say.

Its not only India can get but the best ready MRCA on order all over the world. :P

Your mess has been created by yourselves. You are generally a uneducated medievil thinking race. This reflects in your thinking and development as a race and especially as a country.

You have poor educational system and lack leaders both in international politics and esp in business.

Your problems are far deeper than corruption.

THERE IS MASS CORRUPTION IN INDIA TOO

Did not stop India rising to become a Asian economic power AND according to you they have 500 million starving.

WHY IS IT THAT PAKISTANIS who are NOT starving are the ones with the begging bowl in south asia.

WHY IS IT THAT INDIA CARRYS A $330 BILLION FOREX and pakuistan just $17 billion.

I can say much more but I will restrain myself. First of all, this medieval race ruled over you for almost a 1000 years. You must be living in stone age then.

Secondly, you are once again, off your trolley, Pakistan has some of the best Economic brains in the World. Don't confuse your "Banyans" in financial sector. We all know Indians do nothing but count and love money. We don't count money, we give charity in abundance. Pakistan is number one in the world as a percentage of Income in Charity according to UN figures.

Poor educational system is once again, a by product of deliberate policies of the corrupt leaders we have. You may have corrupt leaders in India, but the dynamics are different in Pakistan.

We have huge landowners who go in to the Parliament and continue the same policy which is based on Subjugation of their poor so they can toe the master's line. Keep them illiterate is one way of having control over them.

We educated Pakistanis or of Pakistanis origin living overseas, do not agree to that policy. This policy has to and will change in very near future. But make no mistakes Pakistanis are amongst some of the most intelligent in the World.

Comparing India introduced land reform back in 50's and abolish landownership of more than 25 acres, as much as my knowledge is concern, correct me if I am wrong.

Let me break you another news, both my parents were born just outside, north of Delhi. So, I am not against Indians. But I am not Indian, nor were my parents. They were born there because we were ruling India at that time. I consider myself a "Pushtoon" belonging to the proud race which is the symbol of freedom and bravery. Same way that sorry man "ShahRukh Khan" who is a "Pushtoon" through and through but he is confused.

I still have very close family in India. Including a first cousin, because my Aunt stayed in India. My cousin is amongst the people you Indian call "Chota Nawab" and he lives in a huge Hawali of over 100 Rooms and a front garden of over 8 Acres, and acres of back garden. My Brothers and sister had been there, but I never had been, I just can not stomach Indian's attitude.

Before the independence, most of the very expensive land outside Delhi around "Handon River" was owned by my forefathers. Land which is now taken over by the Indian government.

So, my friends I happen to know quite a lot about India. I suggest you should refrain from passing silly and insulting remarks. You have absolutely nothing to be proud of, a part from a name "Indian" given to you, which is a Racists slur by the white men. But you do not understand it at all.

Ever thought why the Aborigines of the South and North America are called "Indians"? Think.

The F-15 SE apparently uses 5th generation technologies and is mainly targeted at nations already using F-15 variants. Where did you hear that the F-15 SE is meant as a "replacement" for the F-35? Does it make sense to "replace" an aircraft that isn't even in service?

Who said no one is interested in the F-15SE?

Japan discarded it in favor of its own 5th generation fighter project.

The Koreans are interested: DailyTech - Boeing F-15SE "Silent Eagle" May Wind Up in South Korean Air Force

The Saudis are interested: DoD Buzz | Saudis Eye Buying 72 F-15s

Even the Israelis are interested.

I meant to say with the escalating cost of F-35 program and delayed procurement, some nations may opt to F-15 SE, but as of now we are hearing only speculations about its probable customers, nothing confirmed as of now.
And the RCS of F-15 Strike Eagle is supposed to be around 15 sq meters, its not possible to make it complete stealth as in F-15 silent eagle keeping the same design design features, It features reduced RCS, not stealth. To make a VLO fighter, you need to design the aircraft from scratch.

nForce, First of all, if people talk to me nicely, i will response back nicely. I know problems in Mumbai. Thats why I said, Karachi is infinitely better than Mumbai for living. We call Karachi a "gharib parwar city" where even the poor can live under a roof. But Indians unfortunately have been feed such wrong information about Pakistan that they are well off the mark in their comments. I gave the example of the TV actor. Mishi Khan is from Karachi, and she lives in the kind of houses I showed, she could have simple turned around and laugh at him, but she kept a meaningful smile and just ignored his comments.
I am not going to lie, there are poor people's areas in Karachi, which are built on illegal land, but even they are far far better than your slum areas. Generally speaking, Karachi's roads, street, hygine and standard of living is far better than Mumbai or any big Indian city. Money or costs are relative to where you live, at the end of the day, it is the standard of living which counts, not how much you spend on it. Mumbai sucks. My brothers told me some horror stories about Mumbai.

One guy on youtube has compared Delhi with Islamabad by putting pictures of some burning cars or buses or mixing the pictures of other areas of Pakistan with Islamabad. You Indians probably do not understand it, but Islamabad is very beautiful even compare to western standards. There is absolutely no city like it in the South Asia region.

The Economist Intelligence Unit has announced the World's Most Livable Cities List for 2011. Cities from Canada and Australia dominate the Top 10.

The Economist Intelligence Unit announced today (21st February 2011) its list of the World’s Most Livable Cities. The highest score and number one ranking was achieved by Vancouver, Canada.

Vancouver: The World’s Most Livable City
For the fifth year in a row Vancouver has been ranked as the number one world’s most livable city by the Economist Intelligence Unit.

The World’s Most Livable Cities Top 10 List 2011

1. Vancouver, Canada
2. Melbourne, Australia
3. Vienna, Austria
4. Toronto, Canada
5. Calgary, Canada
6. Helsinki, Finland
7. Sydney, Australia
8. (equal) Perth, Australia
8. (equal) Adelaide, Australia
10. Auckland, New Zealand

How the Most Livable City in the World is ChosenIn order to decide the world’s most livable city, the Economist Intelligence Unit ranks 140 cites from around the world. There are 30 indicators which each city is judges against from five broad categories:

•Stability
•Healthcare
•Culture and environment
•Education
•Infrastructure

Each city receives an overall rating of our 100; 100 in considered to be ideal and 1 is intolerable. The health care facilities and education standards offered by Australia and Canada were are a major factor in these countries’ cities continued dominance of the World’s Most Livable Cities Top 10 list. All cities in the list, except for Helsinki, received a 100/100 ranking for their education facilities systems.

In 2011 rankings, just 2.3 percentage points separated the number 1 ranked Vancouver, and the number 10 ranked Auckland, New Zealand.

The World’s Least Livable City for 2011

Harare, Zimbabwe ranked 140th out of 140 cities survey by the World’s Most Livable Cities report. Its total score out of one hundred was just 37.5. The report noted that despite the hopes which are held for elections in 2011, scores of just 25% for stability and 20.8% for health care paint a bleak picture and Harare’s and Zimbabwe’s future.

The World’s Most Livable Cities Bottom 10 Ranked Cities

131. Colombo, Sri Lanka
132. Dakar, Senegal
133. Tehran, Iran
134. Douala, Cameroon
135. Karachi, Pakistan
136. Algiers, Algeria
137. Lagos, Nigeria
138. Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
139. Dhaka, Bangladesh
140. Harare, Zimbabwe

Sources
"A Summary of the Livability Ranking and Overview." The Economist Intelligence Unit, 21 February 2011.

The World's Most Livable Cities 2011 Top 10 Announced

JUST THINK MATE, HARARE IS AT 140 AND SCORED 37.5 AND KARACHI IS AT 135. NOT MUCH DIFFERENCE.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can say much more but I will restrain myself. First of all, this medieval race ruled over you for almost a 1000 years. You must be living in stone age then.

Secondly, you are once again, off your trolley, Pakistan has some of the best Economic brains in the World. Don't confuse your "Banyans" in financial sector. We all know Indians do nothing but count and love money. We don't count money, we give charity in abundance. Pakistan is number one in the world as a percentage of Income in Charity according to UN figures.

Poor educational system is once again, a by product of deliberate policies of the corrupt leaders we have. You may have corrupt leaders in India, but the dynamics are different in Pakistan.

We have huge landowners who go in to the Parliament and continue the same policy which is based on Subjugation of their poor so they can toe the master's line. Keep them illiterate is one way of having control over them.

We educated Pakistanis or of Pakistanis origin living overseas, do not agree to that policy. This policy has to and will change in very near future. But make no mistakes Pakistanis are amongst some of the most intelligent in the World.

Comparing India introduced land reform back in 50's and abolish landownership of more than 25 acres, as much as my knowledge is concern, correct me if I am wrong.

Let me break you another news, both my parents were born just outside, north of Delhi. So, I am not against Indians. But I am not Indian, nor were my parents. They were born there because we were ruling India at that time. I consider myself a "Pushtoon" belonging to the proud race which is the symbol of freedom and bravery. Same way that sorry man "ShahRukh Khan" who is a "Pushtoon" through and through but he is confused.

I still have very close family in India. Including a first cousin, because my Aunt stayed in India. My cousin is amongst the people you Indian call "Chota Nawab" and he lives in a huge Hawali of over 100 Rooms and a front garden of over 8 Acres, and acres of back garden. My Brothers and sister had been there, but I never had been, I just can not stomach Indian's attitude.

Before the independence, most of the very expensive land outside Delhi around "Handon River" was owned by my forefathers. Land which is now taken over by the Indian government.

So, my friends I happen to know quite a lot about India. I suggest you should refrain from passing silly and insulting remarks. You have absolutely nothing to be proud of, a part from a name "Indian" given to you, which is a Racists slur by the white men. But you do not understand it at all.

Ever thought why the Aborigines of the South and North America are called "Indians"? Think.

Ohh, so you were ruling India !! WOW...Now I know why India lost its independence to British.

And let me tell you, In India, Nawab word is used for gays, people who love "rear entry" (you know what I mean). I am not surprised that you were Nawabs earlier. Thats why you ran away to where you can still carry on with your "Nawabi Shauk"

The Economist Intelligence Unit has announced the World's Most Livable Cities List for 2011. Cities from Canada and Australia dominate the Top 10.

The Economist Intelligence Unit announced today (21st February 2011) its list of the World’s Most Livable Cities. The highest score and number one ranking was achieved by Vancouver, Canada.

Vancouver: The World’s Most Livable City
For the fifth year in a row Vancouver has been ranked as the number one world’s most livable city by the Economist Intelligence Unit.

The World’s Most Livable Cities Top 10 List 2011

1. Vancouver, Canada
2. Melbourne, Australia
3. Vienna, Austria
4. Toronto, Canada
5. Calgary, Canada
6. Helsinki, Finland
7. Sydney, Australia
8. (equal) Perth, Australia
8. (equal) Adelaide, Australia
10. Auckland, New Zealand

How the Most Livable City in the World is ChosenIn order to decide the world’s most livable city, the Economist Intelligence Unit ranks 140 cites from around the world. There are 30 indicators which each city is judges against from five broad categories:

•Stability
•Healthcare
•Culture and environment
•Education
•Infrastructure

Each city receives an overall rating of our 100; 100 in considered to be ideal and 1 is intolerable. The health care facilities and education standards offered by Australia and Canada were are a major factor in these countries’ cities continued dominance of the World’s Most Livable Cities Top 10 list. All cities in the list, except for Helsinki, received a 100/100 ranking for their education facilities systems.

In 2011 rankings, just 2.3 percentage points separated the number 1 ranked Vancouver, and the number 10 ranked Auckland, New Zealand.

The World’s Least Livable City for 2011

Harare, Zimbabwe ranked 140th out of 140 cities survey by the World’s Most Livable Cities report. Its total score out of one hundred was just 37.5. The report noted that despite the hopes which are held for elections in 2011, scores of just 25% for stability and 20.8% for health care paint a bleak picture and Harare’s and Zimbabwe’s future.

The World’s Most Livable Cities Bottom 10 Ranked Cities

131. Colombo, Sri Lanka
132. Dakar, Senegal
133. Tehran, Iran
134. Douala, Cameroon
135. Karachi, Pakistan
136. Algiers, Algeria
137. Lagos, Nigeria
138. Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
139. Dhaka, Bangladesh
140. Harare, Zimbabwe

Sources
"A Summary of the Livability Ranking and Overview." The Economist Intelligence Unit, 21 February 2011.

The World's Most Livable Cities 2011 Top 10 Announced

JUST THINK MATE, HARARE IS AT 140 AND SCORED 37.5 AND KARACHI IS AT 135. NOT MUCH DIFFERENCE.

We know about these lists, and I did not compare Karachi with cities in Canada, I compared it with Mumbai. The grade of Karachi in the listing reflect the fact there is violence on grand scale in Karachi, thanks to RAW in abundance who is interfering in Karachi, including their pet criminals working as a political party and involved in target killings of people of Karachi.

So, don't you worry, we know, what the problems are and what cleaning need to be done. Fact remains, if you had something comparable sustained hosues in Mumbai, you would have produced the evidence. Keep my comments to the spirit they are made.

I responded to someone's boosting they can buy Karachi with $10bn. Fact remains, Mumbai have millions living on footpath, millions living in slums, in truly disgusting conditions. Buy Mumbai first before passing silly and stupid comments about Pakistan or Pakistanis.

They were born there because we were ruling India at that time.

:lol: Bechara!!!! Dreaming and dreaming left nothing in him. You were ruling Nigeria to Indonesia as well because many of them are Muslim populated countries. lol :P

I consider myself a "Pushtoon" belonging to the proud race which is the symbol of freedom and bravery.

This mentality of yours is the reason behind all the mess. Someone Bangladesh consider himself as Arab, someone from Delhi consider himself Martian! What problem in saying! lol

Can we please stay on the damn topic!

So you are not interested in 'crankthatskunk' ruling over half of the world in his dream! :lol:

BTW the topic is funny one, Rafale is one of the best fighters in the world and India will be more than happy to get an advanced fighter like Rafale. Though I prefer EFT.

Back
Top Bottom