What's new

The French Fighter Jet That Nobody Wants -

nForce, First of all, if people talk to me nicely, i will response back nicely. I know problems in Mumbai. Thats why I said, Karachi is infinitely better than Mumbai for living. We call Karachi a "gharib parwar city" where even the poor can live under a roof. But Indians unfortunately have been feed such wrong information about Pakistan that they are well off the mark in their comments. I gave the example of the TV actor. Mishi Khan is from Karachi, and she lives in the kind of houses I showed, she could have simple turned around and laugh at him, but she kept a meaningful smile and just ignored his comments.
I am not going to lie, there are poor people's areas in Karachi, which are built on illegal land, but even they are far far better than your slum areas. Generally speaking, Karachi's roads, street, hygine and standard of living is far better than Mumbai or any big Indian city. Money or costs are relative to where you live, at the end of the day, it is the standard of living which counts, not how much you spend on it. Mumbai sucks. My brothers told me some horror stories about Mumbai.

One guy on youtube has compared Delhi with Islamabad by putting pictures of some burning cars or buses or mixing the pictures of other areas of Pakistan with Islamabad. You Indians probably do not understand it, but Islamabad is very beautiful even compare to western standards. There is absolutely no city like it in the South Asia region.

Okay..thats it....please create a separate thread now...I am quite sure we can share a lot of information there...I will be happy to put on pics of places like Lavasa or Sonar Bangla

Last edited by a moderator:
So you are not interested in 'crankthatskunk' ruling over half of the world in his dream! :lol:

BTW the topic is funny one, Rafale is one of the best fighters in the world and India will be more than happy to get an advanced fighter like Rafale. Though I prefer EFT.

um...yeah whatever cat fights you guys are getting into with Pakistanis. I am glad not to be a part of it, including my country.

Both Rafale and EFT are formidable jets. Rafale is not the most popular jet though.

nForce, First of all, if people talk to me nicely, i will response back nicely. I know problems in Mumbai. Thats why I said, Karachi is infinitely better than Mumbai for living. We call Karachi a "gharib parwar city" where even the poor can live under a roof. But Indians unfortunately have been feed such wrong information about Pakistan that they are well off the mark in their comments. I gave the example of the TV actor. Mishi Khan is from Karachi, and she lives in the kind of houses I showed, she could have simple turned around and laugh at him, but she kept a meaningful smile and just ignored his comments.
I am not going to lie, there are poor people's areas in Karachi, which are built on illegal land, but even they are far far better than your slum areas. Generally speaking, Karachi's roads, street, hygine and standard of living is far better than Mumbai or any big Indian city. Money or costs are relative to where you live, at the end of the day, it is the standard of living which counts, not how much you spend on it. Mumbai sucks. My brothers told me some horror stories about Mumbai.

One guy on youtube has compared Delhi with Islamabad by putting pictures of some burning cars or buses or mixing the pictures of other areas of Pakistan with Islamabad. You Indians probably do not understand it, but Islamabad is very beautiful even compare to western standards. There is absolutely no city like it in the South Asia region.

Nice neighborhood.

I wonder how much of the money is...um...'haram' money :D

Rafale suddenly became 'junk', what of India rejects F-18E/F, F-16 block 70, Gripen NG, MIG-35 because none of them could meet requirements of IAF!!!!! PAK FA, Arjun and INS Arihant were, next term for P-8I, AH-64D Apache, LCH and C-17!!!!

These guys are amazing!!!! :mps:

Look at the 'Indian junks'..........

rafale_show9.jpg

C-17_Globemaster_III.jpg

AIR_P-8A_MMA_Changed_Wing_lg.jpg

LCH%2BLight%2BCombat%2BHelicoptor%2B-%2BLCH%2BIndia.jpg

images%5Cdomain-b_instabar02.jpg

DSC_3211-748232.jpg

One advantage of dealing with the Rafale is that it involves delaing with just the French. Whereas, EFT involves 4 nations.....Italy has shown extensive cooperation with Pakistan from UAVS to Mini Subs....UK is not as reliable as we think....they tend to always have pro muslim sentiment. Hell, they still have this mentality of keeping India underneath them. They give money and support to many unscruplous islamic terrorists, now they are feeling the heat in Britain with the protests and riots....

um...yeah whatever cat fights you guys are getting into with Pakistanis. I am glad not to be a part of it, including my country.

How is that a cat fight? Someone thinks he was the ruler of half of the world, I said stop dreaming worthless and do not make yourself funny!

Both Rafale and EFT are formidable jets. Rafale is not the most popular jet though.

Not just formidable but two best operational fighter after F-22. They are unmatchable.

Well, I personally prefer the F-35 or even the F-15 variants.

Although, it is unfair and stupid to call the Rafale in IAF service as 'Indian junk'.

India is also considering buying AH-64 Apaches - a US made attack heli.
India to Consider AH-64 Apache Attack Helicopters from Boeing | Defense Procurement News

How is that a cat fight? Someone thinks he was the ruler of half of the world, I said stop dreaming worthless and do not make yourself funny!

Not just formidable but two best operational fighter after F-22. They are unmatchable.

I like being funny :P

I think a person with no sense of humor is the scariest person in the world.

Are the Rafale and EFT combat proven? Simulations and real-life combat operations are not the same.

The F-15 has a great combat record.

But we'll see :D

Well, I personally prefer the F-35 or even the F-15 variants.
F-15 are not considered as MRCA but F-18 is. F-35 will not be available for ling time. IN interested in it.

Although, it is unfair and stupid to call the Rafale in IAF service as 'Indian junk'.
Not only stupid but funny. Enjoyable, how they ridicule some of the best systems.

India is also considering buying AH-64 Apaches - a US made attack heli.
India to Consider AH-64 Apache Attack Helicopters from Boeing | Defense Procurement News

India is not considering, it will be Apache. Even the DSCA notification is out with details of the deal.

The Government of India will request a possible sale of 50 T700-GE-701D engines, 12 AN/APG-78 Fire Control Radars, 12 AN/APR-48A Radar Frequency Interferometers, 812 AGM-114L-3 HELLFIRE LONGBOW missiles, 542 AGM-114R-3 HELLFIRE II missiles, 245 STINGER Block I-92H missiles, and 23 Modernized Target Acquisition Designation Sight/Pilot Night Vision Sensors, rockets, training and dummy missiles, 30mm ammunition, transponders, simulators, global positioning system/inertial navigation systems, communication equipment, spare and repair parts; tools and test equipment, support equipment, repair and return support, personnel training and training equipment; publications and technical documentation, U.S. Government and contractor engineering and logistics support services; and other related elements of logistics support to be provided in conjunction with a proposed direct commercial sale of 22 AH-64D Block III APACHE Helicopters. The estimated cost is $1.4 billion.

http://www.dsca.osd.mil/PressReleases/36-b/2010/India_10-62.pdf

Waiting when this AH-64D Block III becomes 'junk'!!! lol

:lol: Bechara!!!! Dreaming and dreaming left nothing in him. You were ruling Nigeria to Indonesia as well because many of them are Muslim populated countries. lol :P

This mentality of yours is the reason behind all the mess. Someone Bangladesh consider himself as Arab, someone from Delhi consider himself Martian! What problem in saying! lol

Did you read your history? or did they made it "indigenous" too?:cheesy:

Nice neighborhood.

I wonder how much of the money is...um...'haram' money :D

Zabanya, I have already said, most of Pakistanis don't pay taxes and they live in houses like this. Islamabad is full of houses like these. Whatever, the Indian say, the problems of Pakistan are created by these people who live like kings and don't pay any taxes. Otherwise, Pakistan wouldn't have any budget problems or we have to listen to the crap of the Indians.

I will put a video of the family home of Nawaz Sharif, he reportedly paid Rs 5,000 Income tax last year or year before. He lives in 3000 acres state. With 100's people working for the family. Imagine if an ex-Prime Minister is such, what about people who lives in far smaller houses in Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore etc. They don't pay taxes because the higher up don't pay any taxes either.

Here is his hosue in Raiwand outside Lahore; the problem is self evident. In India people get arrested for non-payment of tax or under declaring it, in Pakistan nothing happened to them, this is the problem. Otherwise Pakistanis are far better off, but because it is illegal wealth, not reflected in the GDP figures.

Zabanya, I have already said, most of Pakistanis don't pay tax and they live houses like this. Islamabad is full of houses like this. Whatever, the Indian say, the problems of Pakistan are made by these people who live like king and don't pay any taxes. Otherwise, Pakistan wouldn't have any budget problems or listen to the crap of the Indians.

I will put a video of the family home of Nawaz Sharif, he reportedly paid Rs 5,000 Income tax in last year or year before. He lives in 3000 acres state. With 100's people working for the family. Imagine if an ex-Prime Minister is such, what about people who lives in these kinds of houses in Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore etc.

Here is his hosue in Raiwand outside Lahore; the problem is self evident. In India people get arrested for non-payment of tax or under declaring it, in Pakistan nothing happened to them, this is the problem. Otherwise Pakistanis are far better off, but because it is illegal wealth, not reflected in the GDP figures.

WTF! 3000 ACRES OF LAND!!!!!!!! :blink: For one guy? I don't know if I am reading this right, but that is a **** load of land!

Regardless of one's position in society, nobody is above the law. It is one of the hallmarks in a Democracy.

This is also a problem in my country as well. The MPs and pooliticians (yeah I am saying "pooliticians" as in poodles) don't pay taxes either. Hell, they even get free Lexus cars where common Bangladeshis have to pay $0.5 million for a Land Cruiser! Commoners evade taxes, they get caught.

Having a good, comprehensive and an enforceable tax system is important. Especially for the armed forces. Nobody is above the law.

The issue of poverty is a another matter. It is prevalent in much of South Asia regardless. *sigh* Weapons...poverty...

@zabanya,

Brother, it is right, I have attached the video. It is also true he paid Rs5000 in Income Tax. Look at the car park alone, it must be few acres. Look at the second set of gates where cars were park. It is the entrance to the living quarters of his family. Please notice, from there you can only see the gates and not the actual house and other dwellings. The actual house is far, after few more acres of land, it is not visible from the Parking area. His estate start from where the vehicle entered. it was at least 3 furlongs or more before it reach the parking area. All the fields you see around are in his estate.
No exaggerations at all.

They wouldn't want a fair system, for obvious selfish reasons. If they only eliminate the corruption in collection of Taxes and after taxes collected, the money lost in the system, they would over come the budget deficit. No need for IMF or any other loans at all.
And if they decide to increase the collection of taxes net to 18% like India, it would more than double the revenue and budget. It also means the GDP and per capita income would be doubled over night by just applying tax reforms.

But why would they do it? When they all are playing the game together and living like kings. Zardari and Nawaz both are $ billionaires but they don't pay any substantial income tax at all. How other rich and middle class people would pay the tax then?

Back
Top Bottom