What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

@revojam

Hiç şüphe yok. Gelir gelmez Annan planı adı altında vermeye kalkmadılar mı? Sözde ab ülkesi ve vatandaşı olacaklardı, zengin olacaklardı fasa fiso. Nasıl bir propoganda ve aldatma kampanyası vardı kıbrıslı Türkleri uyuşturmak ve zehri enjekte etmek için. Yaptılar da ama Allah c.c en iyi plan kurucu dur gerçeğine istinaden Rumları şaşırttı ve hepsini isteriz moduna soktu da bugün hala kıbrıs bizde. O günden bugüne geldiğimizde kıbrıslının birçoğu nasıl bir tehlike, badire atlattıklarını anladı. O günlerin popüler rumcu politikacıları tarih oldu.

Kardeşim bu zihniyetten bu halka fayda gelmez. Açılım döneminde Şırnakta akrabalarım her Allahın günü tehdit alıyordu pkk'dan tabi onlarda arkamızda akp var diye ciddiye almadılar ve katledildiler. Hiç kimse ne duydu ne işitti. Aman açılım zarar görmesin diye.

Her neyse. Zamanında çok uyardık bedel ödersiniz dedik ve bugün ödüyorlar. Yine uyarıyorum bu zihniyet bir on yıl daha iktidar olursa ödenecek bedel daha ağır olur.

Ama tabi yine siz bilirsiniz. Memleket eyiye gidi modunda takılmaya devam.

Kutsuit, welcome... You decided to start spreading your anti- Turkish propaganda in the Turk part of the here too? SkyscraperCity Forum was not enough for you, huh? :D

It's interesting how this non- profit organization named International Crisis Group knows the exact numbers of all killed people from both sides when at the same time even the UN is not allowed to inspect what happens in the Southeast. It's also interesting how the death toll of our government is completely different and higher than those of the same organization. Who should I believe?

Last edited:
There is high effort to blur the facts in SE Turkey. So, there is no need for confusion as there is a big western-backed propaganda. ME-looking names here and in other forums are most of the time used to cover those cowards behind those efforts. It's really funny to see that those poor guys really believe that Turkey is going to give up. One thing they're not taking into account is Turkey is not Iraq, Syria, Egypt or Libya not even Iran, because they are not aware of the internal dynamics of the Turkish society and the bonds among people under common threat. Turkish members of the forum would most probably understand what I mean by this.
So, it's best to keep calm and spot those losers. "The one who says the last word wins, not the one who speaks all the time."

Last edited:
Kurds win?In long term?
lets see :
Kurdish civilian: In Syria,Turkey and Iraq,they are the least educated ones.They have no intellectual policy to win a war.They are tribal.You can redeem them with enough money.
Pkk is a left-wing idelogy but after the start of conflicts in 2015 they didn't only lose the public support,they started to lose Russia and sided to western powers consider that they will support their goals.
Kurds are not dependable.Nobody supports this kind of allies.When the game is over,they will be dead.Struggles just make their death more painfull.

Turkey is going to become the next Pakistan in the coming decades. Look how IS is easily managing to strike the heart of Turkey with suicide bombers. The fact that Turkey's Armed Forces are even struggling to oust the PKK from urbanized areas. How it is forces to shoot at its own people with tanks, subsequently destroying large parts of these cities. And don't let me start about the polarization in Turkey's society. No, Turkey could only wish it had the security apparatus, strategic position and internal dynamics of Iran. The most stable nation in the Middle East, despite being flanked by failed states.

And the Kurds are going to win this battle in the long-term. The whole region is witnessing a Kurdish (Iranian) revival.

Most stable lol did u forget what happend in your country? And when the Kurds win, they also will take Kurdish part from Iran dont worry, pjak is waiting!

Kurds win?In long term?
lets see :
Kurdish civilian: In Syria,Turkey and Iraq,they are the least educated ones.They have no intellectual policy to win a war.They are tribal.You can redeem them with enough money.
Pkk is a left-wing idelogy but after the start of conflicts in 2015 they didn't only lose the public support,they started to lose Russia and sided to western powers consider that they will support their goals.
Kurds are not dependable.Nobody supports this kind of allies.When the game is over,they will be dead.Struggles just make their death more painfull.

you forgot that they have no firends any more in this area..
they messed up with turks they messed up with arabs..

There is a reason why Iran is overwhelmingly quite and stable

because the west doest want to for now.. they need you to be secterian against arabs and turks.. that and because you hang everyone is why you are in this position..

but we know how stable iran really is we saw it many times..

and the time will come when iran will fall.. its a matter of time.. and we will se a real war between iranian majoos and arab / muslim states.. if you look at politics its going this way..

syria is a mess, lebanon must be a mess too and than iran will be a mess

Just look at Iran today and Turkey's state: almost every month a suicide bombing, IS-rockets falling on your southern states like Gaziantep, PKK shooting down Turkish choppers, daily killings of Turkish soldiers, internal political war between Erdoganists and Gulenists, Turkish cities being destroyed by your own armed forces, sister organization of PKK taking over northern Syria with help from US and other states, etc.

PJAK on the other hand has failed to penetrate our Kurdish cities for decades, and doesn't pose a strategic threat like the PKK for Turkey does. There is a reason why Iran is overwhelmingly quite and stable, while Turkey isn't.

The whole ideological fabric of your country, which was forcefully imposed on people in the beginning of the 20th century, is doomed to fail and the results of this failed project is visible today.

-This is nothing new, we fight with the pkk since 40 years u think its the first time they shot down a chopper?`
We neutralized 7.200 Pkk member without going into north Irak. An yes also Turkish soldier die, but thats also nothing
new for us, how i told u 40 years war they reached nothing

-U say there is war Erdogan vs. Gul - true, but there was always a politic war in turkey befor it was Erdogan vs. the Military also nothing new for us

- If the Kurdish ppl would support Pkk we would loose, u cant stop 50million ppl - that means its only a small amount of the kurdish ppl who support the pkk

- Trust me Pjak will be reactivated, when the Kurds reached there goals in the norh of Irak

- Yeah cities are pretty destroyed, but in the end they reached nothing, u can see how the surrender step by step just check my older posts

-The US is using whatever they want, today pkk is good for them tomorrow they kill them - thats there way

-IS is also attacking other countrys, u think cause that we are fail state lol, so france is also a fail state?

There is a reason why Iran is overwhelmingly quite and stable, while Turkey isn't.

The only reason for this is that Iran is a police state and Turkey isn't. You don't even have such a thing as news media. Your whole country is a sad joke. Iran also has no money and the entire world hates you, and your country creates terrorism all over the Middle East. The last country in the world that can lecture Turkey is Iran. Go make more plastic mockup airplanes and stop trolling this forum.

The only reason for this is that Iran is a police state and Turkey isn't. You don't even have such a thing as news media. Your whole country is a sad joke. Iran also has no money and the entire world hates you, and your country creates terrorism all over the Middle East. The last country in the world that can lecture Turkey is Iran. Go make more plastic mockup airplanes and stop trolling this forum.

There are less police on Iranian streets than in Turkey. Anyway, I am not going to argue about this anymore. The whole world sees how Turkey is going to downhills. It is a failed state.

There are less police on Iranian streets than in Turkey. Anyway, I am not going to argue about this anymore. The whole world sees how Turkey is going to downhills. It is a failed state.

Quite failed yes. I like my failed kebab in luxury restaurants, drinking failed raki and smoking failed sisha. I enjoy being in failed vacation villas at failed beaches with my family wearing bikinis. Also, my family all have failed doctor and engineering jobs at failed high tech firms, making failed first class products, making 4 times as much failed money as Iranians. Yup we are a failed state.

Quit e failed yes. I like my failed kebab in luxury restaurants, drinking failed raki and smoking failed sisha. I enjoy being in failed vacation villas at failed beaches with my family wearing bikinis. Also, my family all have failed doctor and engineering jobs at failed high tech firms, making failed first class products, making 4 times as much failed money as Iranians. Yup we are a failed state.

Yet with all that money you are still a failed state. Just be lucky that your parents decided to migrate to Netherlands to clean toilets, being far away from all those suicide bombers and outright civil war in the eastern parts of the country.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CjKX1jYW0AAisCA.jpg

Calling failed state from an iranian is very funny.. that must be an iranian joke...

Yet with all that money you are still a failed state. Just be lucky that your parents decided to migrate to Netherlands to clean toilets, being far away from all those suicide bombers and outright civil war in the eastern parts of the country.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CjKX1jYW0AAisCA.jpg

Clean Toilets?????? Toilets in Turkey are cleaner than in the Netherlands. And for suicide bombers, you have these in Europe also. Remember Paris? Does that make the EU a failed federation?

Back
Top Bottom