What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

no-pasaran26_1600x1067.jpg
Who knows Sevim Dagdelen?

Google knows:)

I know her. I want to know if anyone of you knows her. Why my question and related to topic.Yesterday I have seen a talkshow (Anne Will), where she was invited. She deny pkk as a terror organization and make public propaganda. A turkish counterpart (he said he is a mili göris member) next to her said, she has worked as a columnist for a pkk newspaper. Which newspaper could he mean?

Turkey signed European Union protocols so There are lots of papers support this terorist organization.

15 years ago when i was in Turkey the newspaper"Özgür gündem" was the hottest propagandist.
Once it might be in 1995 Türkish deep goverment bombed presshouse of "Gündem" with white renault 12 that was picked 300kg TNT:)

All Türkish Nationalists still totally miss those white renault 12 made in Turkey and which name is TOROS.

:)
Here is the deepest info.
https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Özgür_Gündem

"Evrensel" is the another terorist speaker.

Last edited:
No they're not, the PKK and Peshmerga have fought each other numerous times.

---

Great news; a high ranking PKK terrorist was killed by security forces in Nusaybin.

http://www.yenisafak.com/en/news/most-wanted-pkk-terrorist-in-nusaybin-killed-2473555
In 2000s, when Turkey request arresting and sending some terrorists from Leader of Peshmarge Mesud Barzani ,
He said he wouldnt surrender anyone even a kurdish cat to Turks!
They support and hide all terrorist.
Soon every kurdish organization will be united by USA . Prepare yourself .

EDIT:
It was Talabani. thanks to members i corrected. Allthought Talabani treated in Turkish Hospitals. Turkish Goverment supported him against Barzani.
But Barzani was also more agresive to Turkey.
Anyway same kind of shit.

Last edited:
It wasn't Barzani it was Talabani. Barzani and Talabani fought against eachother from 1994 to 1997. We officially entered the war on Barzani's side in 1997 with Operation Hammer and Operation Dawn. It was basically TSK+KDP vs PKK+PUK.

The immunity of PKK terrorists political accomplices gets taken. Suddenly our legitimate terrorists arent that legitimate after all.

Despite they constantly lectured everyone about innocence, interrogations and judgement or how they had nothing to fear from courts. It seems our innocent pet terrorists are thunderstruck about getting interrogated, they're all fleeing
a different corner.

http://www.sabah.com.tr/gundem/2016/05/31/sebahat-tuncele-tokat-gibi-ceza

http://www.ulkucumedya.com/dokunulmazlik-zirhi-kalkti-hdpliler-firar-etti-78953h.htm

371_3.jpg

en-komik-dokunulmazlik-capsleri-dokunulmazliklar-kaldirildi.png.jpg

What's also very surprising is that our EU "allies" strangely catching up fire with this decision.

page_abden-dokunulmazlik-uyarisi-ifade-ozgurlugune-risk-olusturuyor_256779735.jpg

"31 Mayıs 2016 tarihinde Mardin'in Nusaybin ilçe merkezinde devam eden operasyon esnasında, Amerikan yapımı 1 adet Antitank(AT-4) Roketi ve 1 jenaratör ele geçirildi."

"AT-4 anti-tank weapon seized by authorities during anti-terror operations in Nusaybin, a small border town near Syria's PYD(YPG/YPJ/SDF) held Qamishli."

9xfWf_1464762277_069.jpg
0JFca_1464762287_0362.jpg

Nusaybin'de ele geçirildi!

Last edited:
Any info and background on this ambush ? Looks like Anti tank missiles are being used by PKK. Was the post over run and how many casualties suffered by Turkish side ?

@cabatli_53

Last edited:
They are usin RPG's. If I remember correctly 2 soldiers died 10 PKK killed.

Other independent reports say that 12 Turkish soldiers have been killed which I find more closer to the truth given the onslaught that outpost obviously suffered.

RIP to the Turkish soldiers,I hope you can put an end to this very soon.

Other independent reports say that 12 Turkish soldiers have been killed which I find more closer to the truth given the onslaught that outpost obviously suffered.

RIP to the Turkish soldiers,I hope you can put an end to this very soon.

pkk propaganda^^ This is Turkey not N.Korea so u cant hide dead bodys.

2 soldiers martyred during this attack and 6 terörists were killed during clashes another 4 were killed afterwards in the same evening.

And if u look closely they cut the video, there's just the beginning and the ending.
Pure cheap pkk propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom