What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Other independent reports say that 12 Turkish soldiers have been killed which I find more closer to the truth given the onslaught that outpost obviously suffered.

RIP to the Turkish soldiers,I hope you can put an end to this very soon.
You can't hide the casualty numbers in Turkey.....

pkk propaganda^^ This is Turkey not N.Korea so u cant hide dead bodys.

2 soldiers martyred during this attack and 6 terörists were killed during clashes another 4 were killed afterwards in the same evening.

And if u look closely they cut the video, there's just the beginning and the ending.
Pure cheap pkk propaganda.

You can't hide the casualty numbers in Turkey.....

I was just saying that I saw other figures in different sources.You're probably right as those soldiers have families and I don't have any other trustworthy informations so I'm not arguing on this.

I was just saying that I saw other figures in different sources.You're probably right as those soldiers have families and I don't have any other trustworthy informations so I'm not arguing on this.
What you saw was probably from PKK sources. I understand that you don't wanna argue further but i'm gonna say a few things.

These soldiers have families, friends, neighbours etc.... It looks for just a post on facebook or twitter and all the hell would break lose if it's understood that government hides the numbers.....in which government should make the army to it's complicit. No government can take those risks.

In 30 years of clash with PKK, i have heard no one saying "My son have been martyred but government hided it."

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really believe anyone will try to hide our casualties as those who fell in the battle against PKK are considered as fallen heroes. You can see a lot of photos how their families, and a lot of people, colleagues, politicians from their towns, villages etc. are paying them respect with attending their funerals. I don't think the government will try to hide casualties as a big part of the country is already against them and could easily use that as another reason to protest, blame the government etc.

It's really sad to watch the photos of those young beautiful men most of whom are not even 30 who lost their lives... For everyone who lost their loved ones, we should continue this battle and put even more pressure on those bastards as I believe we are not using our full potential in this war.

Just napalm everything south of the border and feed the remains to the dogs. Total and utter extermination, in the most explicit and colorful way. That is the solution.

They are usin RPG's. If I remember correctly 2 soldiers died 10 PKK killed.

if i remember correct this is the attack that we lost a cobra. we lost 6 soldiers in that position. We lost more than 2 but i dont remember corect number.

if i remember correct this is the attack that we lost a cobra. we lost 6 soldiers in that position. We lost more than 2 but i dont remember corect number.

This attack has nothing to do with that one, this is old from March.

Nope. We lost 2 soldiers in this attack. The attack lasted about 30 minutes and afterwards PKK ran into the mountains. I found the news source but I can't post the link because I have less than 30 posts.
Edit: Just search 2 Mayıs Şemdinli on google and you'll find the news sources.

What you saw was probably from PKK sources. I understand that you don't wanna argue further but i'm gonna say a few things.

These soldiers have families, friends, neighbours etc.... It looks for just a post on facebook or twitter and all the hell would break lose if it's understood that government hides the numbers.....in which government should make the army to it's complicit. No government can take those risks.

In 30 years of clash with PKK, i have heard no one saying "My son have been martyred but government hided it."
Good point.

Turkey is democratic and constitual goverment.
Everybody even officers have to report to public.
Noone can keep secret abouth the death of soldier.
Although family of martryed soldiers never complain.They are proud of their son.
For Turks being martyred great honour.
Thats why we never lose.

Roma usulu lesleri sehire giden anayolun sagina ve soluna dikilen direklere mihlamak lazim. O zaman bitti dersin

They talk about new strategy like Israel have and maybe an US equivalent Patriot Act Law, against PKK.
They talk about prevention, like we US have.

Only in german.
http://www.deutsch-tuerkische-nachr...erkei-droht-die-eskalation-des-buergerkriegs/

Government is just pretending like they fight terrorism but in fact they don't.

There's fight with terrorists in Turkey but NOT with TERRORİSM, those are different things.

l wish we would make harsh laws against terrorists but i lost my faith.

PKK's political wing is still in the parliament, they still recruit members from Universities.
They still make propagandas in Universities.

Sesini acin!

Government is just pretending like they fight terrorism but in fact they don't.

There's fight with terrorists in Turkey but NOT with TERRORİSM, those are different things.

l wish we would make harsh laws against terrorists but i lost my faith.

PKK's political wing is still in the parliament, they still recruit members from Universities.
They still make propagandas in Universities.
Köklerini kaziyoruz

Back
Top Bottom