What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

:D

1C09AEBC-6878-4CE0-AA43-8B835695E153.jpeg
A129C703-385C-40CB-AE8D-CC718B97386E.jpeg

4 killed, 4 injured PKK terrorists. Armed Kirpi MRAP chased their van when they saw them planting IED's on a road. Aftermath pictures are graphic.

Excellent! One thing I guess we all noticed is how difficult it is to aim and shoot the RCWS during heart pumping adrenaline high chase while getting shot at too.. Perhaps development of simulators to train RCWS gunners on certain scenarios would be best course of action?

Im not a professional one but i think everybody in the vehicle has to shut up. The operator and the assistant enough. The operator is already excited because of adrenaline and other people's speech makes him more excited.

Last edited:
Excellent! One thing I guess we all noticed is how difficult it is to aim and shoot the RCWS during heart pumping adrenaline high chase while getting shot at too.. Perhaps development of simulators to train RCWS gunners on certain scenarios would be best course of action?
Also achieving the discipline levels that the older members that served knows and also more emphasis on psychological training and stress overcome techniques will be nice. Every time when there is a video of RCWS its more emotional than it should be. This is a problem. I personally would not be happy if 4-5 guys are yelling at me while I am controlling sensitive system with a joystick and try to kill terrorists that opened fire at us.

Also I should mention this, I read that these soldiers are under investigation because they filmed/published this video..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom