What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Excellent! One thing I guess we all noticed is how difficult it is to aim and shoot the RCWS during heart pumping adrenaline high chase while getting shot at too.. Perhaps development of simulators to train RCWS gunners on certain scenarios would be best course of action?

Problem is using a joystick to aim the gun. Anyone who's ever done this knows how useless it is. It blows my mind that virtually every military still does this. Even an xbox controller would be better. What would be ideal is the soldier touches the screen where the rat is and computer automatically tracks and targets it. Aselsan could easily do this, their weapon stations already have the tech to do this in them.

Sarp has tracking mode but i did not see any action about tracking.

Why shooting on the tires? It's to complicated...
Just riddle this crappy vehicle with your MG.

Capturing some of them alive can be more useful (inteligence) then just killing them all. TSK know its biz.

Capturing some of them alive can be more useful (inteligence) then just killing them all. TSK know its biz.
yeah these rats talk pretty quickly if i see some of our videos capturing them. its very usefull

yeah these rats talk pretty quickly if i see some of our videos capturing them. its very usefull

Of course. We did same during the bosnian war, took as many prisoners as we could during the opp for the sake of intelligence ( and further down the road for eventual exchange for out boys) which in many cases proved very valuable for the succes of our next missions and so on.

And this time it will be the end game. TSK has now far more assets in the region then in 1995.

30-40 aged people

no you are wrong this is the age of ppl who grew up with computer and first person shooters.. but it could be different in turkey..

the thing about young ppl is they have better reaction time and are more deft with their fingers.. :D

And this time it will be the end game. TSK has now far more assets in the region then in 1995.

its all about politics if they dont have the guts to do it.. as always its not about military operations only.. if you cant say in school we are turk than you lost it from the start.. pkk ideology has to be cut from politics from school from government institutes from TV and so on even taking the children away from pkk families should be allowed and done those bastards cannot be good parents.. if you lack all this :

you want to secure your home? your apartment? than the first thing you have to learn is that a thief could be one of your friends with whom you share your apartment! and secondly before you install cameras or hire someone for security just shut your doors and use your keys.. we lack in basics not on professionals

My comment was stirctly re ops in Nothern Iraq, more pricesly Qandil.
TSK never before had number of FOBs, outposts in that part of the region as it does now ( and they are expanding). Add that to drones and other advanced equipment. And politicly, too. PKK is seen as a threat, chelenger to KDP and PUK. They want see them gone, too. Esspecialy after recent elections in KGR.
So does good part of central goverment, their presence in Sinjar for exmpl is fucking up with its plan of connecting with Turkey ( trade, oil) directly circumventing KGR teritorry.

Only spoilers are pro-iranian gruops. Iranians dont want Turkish presence that deep in Iraq, nor they want Turkey eliminating PKK threat all together. Cause they are perfect spoiler, preventing Turkey to fully commit to other arenas like Syria and Iraqi sunni regions, and to curbing iranian influence in the region.

Last edited:
USA's supply chains of weapons to The terrorist organisation of PKK(PYD/YPG/SDG) in Iraq and Syria, which is also against Int. Laws and agreements.

The Arms Trade Treaty (ATT) and Article 18 of Vienna Convention violeted by USA in supporting PKK(PYD/YPG/SDG).

- Article 18 of the Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties (VCLT): Obligation Not To Defeat The Object And Purpose Of A Treaty Prior To Its Entry Into Force

- United States Signs Arms Trade Treaty on September 25, 2013

http://www.state.gov/t/isn/armstradetreaty/

- ATT entered into force on 24 December 2014

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom