What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Dirty Kurds when is Turkey going to kick them out send them back to Iran the filthy donkey shaggers!!
Kurdish nationalist animals are ruining the region.

These Kurdish nationalists started behaving like the IDF once they were able to harassing non-Kurds. I once visited a synagogue in Europe, the Jewish receptionist locked me up between 2 doors alarming the security guards because I look Arab.. a day in the life of the average Palestinian. That's what Kurds seek to do, the 2nd Israel that should be wiped out already. Every neighbouring country can do it yet none is doing it, instead money is being given to them. YPG and Pesh should both be wiped out, there should be no 'Kurdish' ruled entity.

These Kurdish nationalists started behaving like the IDF once they were able to harassing non-Kurds. I once visited a synagogue in Europe, the Jewish receptionist locked me up between 2 doors alarming the security guards because I look Arab.. a day in the life of the average Palestinian. That's what Kurds seek to do, the 2nd Israel that should be wiped out already. Every neighbouring country can do it yet none is doing it, instead money is being given to them. YPG and Pesh should both be wiped out, there should be no 'Kurdish' ruled entity.

One thing Turks and Arabs can agree on. No kurdish state.

Even in Australia we have a lot of braindead idiots who support the kurds.

I replied back how would it feel if Turkey or another country supported separatism in Australia many just shut their mouths up.

But it seems in Australia both left and right support the Kurds due to a variety of reasons.

One thing Turks and Arabs can agree on. No kurdish state.

Even in Australia we have a lot of braindead idiots who support the kurds.

I replied back how would it feel if Turkey or another country supported separatism in Australia many just shut their mouths up.

But it seems in Australia both left and right support the Kurds due to a variety of reasons.

Many Arabs from other Arab states especially the Gulf region support a Kurdistan to weaken its neighbors, it's Arabs from Iraq that are mostly against it given that they're the ones having dealt with this hostility and still are to this day. Syrians are against it only if their policy is to recover that territory. However even amongst them there is a group of people whom simply do not care and are unaware of the dangers of an independent Israel#2 on their borders or those trying to be liberals accepting everything. Even for them to declare a tiny 20km2 as an independent Kurdistan would be dangerous.

The average westerner prefers Kurds given what the media has sold them, however none of that matters, their policy is a hostile one and a Kurdistan suits their agenda. The problem is these governments of ours whom are gifting the enemy(Kurdish nationalists) left and right as if its some kind of trend. Iraq just appointed a Kurd as finance minister, what a joke. Even though the prime minister declared the north as northern Iraq refusing to call it Kurdistan region the policy is friendly towards the KRG. We have all the means, the will and the capability. What we lack is the leaders to give the orders, our leaders and especially Iraq's leaders think that being friendly to hostile Kurds is a good thing, they took Kirkuk, then they stopped.

It was not long ago that Kurdish nationalists were being trashed everywhere and had their mouths shut, we're talking pre-1991 when they had no territory they controlled but some caves in Qandil which were being bombed on a daily basis. This is not discriminating Kurds; it's against a nationalist ideology seeking to spawn a second Israel.

--

http://www.rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/241020181

The problem is that this is not enough, the idea of a Kurdish entity must be fought on all levels.

Last edited:
Many Arabs from other Arab states especially the Gulf region support a Kurdistan to weaken its neighbors, it's Arabs from Iraq that are mostly against it given that they're the ones having dealt with this hostility and still are to this day. Syrians are against it only if their policy is to recover that territory. However even amongst them there is a group of people whom simply do not care and are unaware of the dangers of an independent Israel#2 on their borders or those trying to be liberals accepting everything. Even for them to declare a tiny 20km2 as an independent Kurdistan would be dangerous.

The average westerner prefers Kurds given what the media has sold them, however none of that matters, their policy is a hostile one and a Kurdistan suits their agenda. The problem is these governments of ours whom are gifting the enemy(Kurdish nationalists) left and right as if its some kind of trend. Iraq just appointed a Kurd as finance minister, what a joke. Even though the prime minister declared the north as northern Iraq refusing to call it Kurdistan region the policy is friendly towards the KRG. We have all the means, the will and the capability. What we lack is the leaders to give the orders, our leaders and especially Iraq's leaders think that being friendly to hostile Kurds is a good thing, they took Kirkuk, then they stopped.

It was not long ago that Kurdish nationalists were being trashed everywhere and had their mouths shut, we're talking pre-1991 when they had no territory they controlled but some caves in Qandil which were being bombed on a daily basis. This is not discriminating Kurds; it's against a nationalist ideology seeking to spawn a second Israel.

Kurdistan would be clearyl and only a second Israel which would be ofcourse used to weak Turkey and all Arab countrys aswell BUT as some Arabs are just not aware about and support whatever their foreign rules tell them to support TR has to forget their opinion and do what needs to be done.
--

http://www.rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/241020181

The problem is that this is not enough, the idea of a Kurdish entity must be fought on all levels.

You are right about one thing.

It is an Israel about to happen.

Just not Jew.

Cheers, Doc

Even for them to declare a tiny 20km2 as an independent Kurdistan would be dangerous.

That is all that is needed. To arm behind. And spread from that sanctuary.

We do not need a state.

A city like Sulaymani would do just fine.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
They keep popping up in places that have been cleaned 10 times before.

Because that shit holes called Şırnak or else the worst of city's we have

Without a social economical plan and without taking actions outside of our country Militarily and Cia Mossad alike this won't change... . ...... a more deeper plan that eliminates the roots is needed

i agree. continue the operations on full throttle in combination with intelligence and socio-economic projects

Because that shit holes called Şırnak or else the worst of city's we have

Without a social economical plan and without taking actions outside of our country Militarily and Cia Mossad alike this won't change... . ...... a more deeper plan that eliminates the roots is needed

In the end, all problems are economical. The Greeks, Armenians etc. did not rebel when the Ottoman Empire was flourishing. Same for the PKK, even they do not want full independence anymore, because they will know they will lose access to all the Good bits of Turkey. Socio-economic reforms are needed, combined with relentless anti-terror operations.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom