What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

I saw a sad video of the recent incident in the south east, 1 martyr. Our army has made huge strides but we need to remain on guard and professional at all times!

I saw a sad video of the recent incident in the south east, 1 martyr. Our army has made huge strides but we need to remain on guard and professional at all times!
I think when there is an attack of small outpost the problem is with surveillance and securing an perimeter. Concrete measures must be taken because in such a terrain the rats are moving under the noses of our soldiers. Its unacceptable when you know its a static position. Securing a perimeter and then proper patrol/guard is deciding you live or die.

A terrorist which was active for PKK in Greece with code name "Haki Sedat" Hakki Goren have crossed illegally the border to neighboring Bulgaria to meet with other members of PKK in the capital city of Sofia. Because he was robbed by unknown people in Sofia and his money consisting of 2.000 Euro was taken he moved to the city of Plovdiv/Filibe by taxi. The taxi driver took his phone in a way to take his payment. The terrorist which couldn't meet the other terrorists, was robbed, without money or a phone was forced to stay 4 days in the forest and the situation forced him to ask for a help from the Turkish Consulate. In result of the following investigation it was found that Hakkki Goren was already convicted and was wanted by the Turkish authorities for a membership in a terrorist organization. Hakki Goren was later given under the supervision of the Bulgarian special forces and was transferred to the Kapikule border crossing (Edirne) in order to be extradited and later arrested by the counter-terrorism department of the Edirne General Security Directorate. After the formalities were completed by the police he was given to the court and put in jail.

Hakki Goren was identified as a high level PKK/KCK terrorist in Greece which took part in big number of attacks and meetings of the organization in the period between 2002-2010 and in 2014 he took for Syria to take part in the activities of YPG in the rural areas. From 2017 he is giving logistic support to wounded and crippled terrorists and coordinated their passing to Greece and other EU countries
44717979_2328378737235403_5557230546179850240_n.jpg

I think when there is an attack of small outpost the problem is with surveillance and securing an perimeter. Concrete measures must be taken because in such a terrain the rats are moving under the noses of our soldiers. Its unacceptable when you know its a static position. Securing a perimeter and then proper patrol/guard is deciding you live or die.

A lot of these PKK rats hide in caves. I suggest the use of flamethrowers and roast those pkk rats to make kebab.

A lot of these PKK rats hide in caves. I suggest the use of flamethrowers and roast those pkk rats to make kebab.
When you have such a terrain you have to consider the weight and effect of your equipment so you have make the balance. I wouldn't call the flamethrower a light or easy to carry equipment. Imagine that you have to carry a vest, personal weapon and you also have to carry a backpack in which you will have to put your other tools, ammo, food. A flamethrower would be a big burden in the most scenarios. Taking into account the effect of smoke and flame of the flamethrower I think you can achieve close effect with a more lighter and compact tools like smoke and tear gas grenades with high concentration. The terrorist will pass out or get out. Both variants are deadly.

When you have such a terrain you have to consider the weight and effect of your equipment so you have make the balance. I wouldn't call the flamethrower a light or easy to carry equipment. Imagine that you have to carry a vest, personal weapon and you also have to carry a backpack in which you will have to put your other tools, ammo, food. A flamethrower would be a big burden in the most scenarios. Taking into account the effect of smoke and flame of the flamethrower I think you can achieve close effect with a more lighter and compact tools like smoke and tear gas grenades with high concentration. The terrorist will pass out or get out. Both variants are deadly.

True to be honest by all accounts flamethrowers are actually obsolete. I have been playing BF1 a lot and the Ottoman flametrooper is just kick *** im like imagine if the Turkish army had modern day flametroopers with modern flamethrowers. Those pkk rats would shit themselves.

True to be honest by all accounts flamethrowers are actually obsolete. I have been playing BF1 a lot and the Ottoman flametrooper is just kick *** im like imagine if the Turkish army had modern day flametroopers with modern flamethrowers. Those pkk rats would shit themselves.
If that is making you feel better soon the rats will face thermobaric weapons including the thermobaric NEB and those things are no joke. It will be difficult to distinguish flesh from coal :D

If that is making you feel better soon the rats will face thermobaric weapons including the thermobaric NEB and those things are no joke. It will be difficult to distinguish flesh from coal :D

Pkk rats cant run or hide hahahaha either way their screwed

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom