What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

This bomb was propably under the road since a couple of years. A sleeper cell did this.
Since the times when AKP and PKK were in deep love with eachother...when It was forbidden to carry out military operations on the PKK in order not to harm the so called "solution process".
CZAbx-xWsAEHp_L.jpg

It's utterly retarded to keep using Cobra-1s in south-east for troop transportation. We bought huge number of Kirpis few years ago to fullfill immediate need of protecting troops, there was weekly bomb attacks against our cobra fleets. Cantimeter cobra armor cannot defend personnel against any meaningful buried bomb in the road, it would open up like an aluminium can.

Peace process has to be the biggest fck up of all time by the Akp.

I argued with my dad about this he was too stubborn to admit it that tayyip screwed up big time.

Now Turkish soldiers are paying the price because of deluded politicians.

The kurds played Turkey very well. This is pathetic coming from a bunch of donkeyfckers who do honour killings.

Peace process has to be the biggest fck up of all time by the Akp.

I argued with my dad about this he was too stubborn to admit it that tayyip screwed up big time.

Now Turkish soldiers are paying the price because of deluded politicians.

The kurds played Turkey very well. This is pathetic coming from a bunch of donkeyfckers who do honour killings.

This and laying in one bed with feto

Turkish military should invest in missiles that penetrate the mountains also use flamethrowers on their cave hideouts to turn the Pkk rats into kebab.

Well, I guess the best decision any turkish government has made is probably that our tsk maintain the pressure and continue with the operations throughout the year. In the past tsk slowed their activity during winter periods because the terrorists packed down and went home to play "family" and such.

It didn't help that some commanders inside tsk sided or deliberately acted incompetent with regard to rooting out the terrorist scum. It's understandable to not wanting to send conscripts against seasoned terrorists, but the division in tsk and gendarma was part of it at the time, just played into the hands of the terrorists.

I still think we need a game changer, and as long as ypg/pkk gets to play an active role in syria they'll be armed by the US, and they'll use those weapons against us in return. We need to somehow make electro-optic surveillance of roads in exposed areas, small birdsnest like posts that scan areas and send images back to command posts.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom