What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

PKK attacked an Iranian bus near Van today, killed the co-driver and injured 3 other tourists. 1 Turkish sergeant from police commando force was killed after being deployed to the scene of attack (with his group), in which a fire fight started when police arrived.

PKK attacked an Iranian bus near Van today, killed the co-driver and injured 3 other tourists. 1 Turkish sergeant from police commando force was killed after being deployed to the scene of attack (with his group), in which a fire fight started when police arrived.

RIP

That's Terror, never differenciates between innocent civils or Security Forces

Why did they attack an Iranian bus full of civilians? were they waved down by PKK and didn't stop, resulting in shooting ? Any details?

Why did they attack an Iranian bus full of civilians? were they waved down by PKK and didn't stop, resulting in shooting ? Any details?

Well, no details of the attack method is out. But this is the third time this is happening. In 2 previous incidents. no one was harmed and Iran closed border crossing for tourists going to Turkey through land.

These tourists were coming back to Iran after staying a while in Turkey.

Some Iranian media say PKK had closed the road at the time of incident and started shooting, but it's not clear why only one person is killed if we consider that scenario.

Most likely scenario is, some idiots who were hiding besides the road, shoot at any moving vehicle to somehow, take 'revenge'.

Well, no details of the attack method is out. But this is the third time this is happening. In 2 previous incidents. no one was harmed and Iran closed border crossing for tourists going to Turkey through land.

These tourists were coming back to Iran after staying a while in Turkey.

Some Iranian media say PKK had closed the road at the time of incident and started shooting, but it's not clear why only one person is killed if we consider that scenario.

Most likely scenario is, some idiots who were hiding besides the road, shoot at any moving vehicle to somehow, take 'revenge'.

Their methods of revenge can be considered acts of pure desperation. Turkish Air Force is bombing the living crap out of these monkeys to the point that even the US and EU asked us to calm down and use moderate force. The only response these terrorists could do was stalk a cop(who was kurdish himself btw) and kill him off-duty in his own home, or blow up a unguarded pipe line or even shoot innocent Iranian trucks and buses at the Border. Terrorists like these that try to come over as strong can be considered extemely weak, esspeccialy with the methods these terrorists has been using.

Police killed after RPG7 attack

PKK'lılar Zırhlı Araca Roketatarla Saldırdı:1 POLİS ŞEHİT

@BordoEnes You seem to be right. But Turkish Forces are on defence Position, they must mobile active hunting.
Gov. is too sensible and tries to differenciate between civilian and Terrorist; maybe thats human. Bu will cause casualities on the security Forces side, more and more

@BordoEnes I am watchin Sirin Payzin at CNN Türk, she says GOV has to differenciate and Keep human rights alive !

Scandal, she promotes GEZI and wants POLICE even not to use WATER CANNONS

@Combat-Master You lost my respect to you. You are quoting Jordan Matson ? Shame on you !

YES, we do ! And if IS was a tool for USA and the EU, we will never hesitate to use their TOOLS against our ENEMIES.

@Combat-Master Are you drunk or stoned, what do you want ? Hate ?

Never Forget WEAPONS are double cutting

Konfucius ;

What you're telling me , I forget . What you show me , I remember that . What you can do me , I understand

Jordan Matson

Jordan Matson, Veteran Fighting the Islamic State? Or a Fraud

Ride for Veterans | Jordan Matson, Veteran Fighting the Islamic State? Or a Fraud. - Ride for Veterans

twitter-kendal-derik_c0-40-700-448_s561x327.jpg

American reportedly fighting against the Islamic State in Syria served in the U.S. Army | Marine Corps Times | marinecorpstimes.com

Matson served as an infantryman from May 2006 until November 2007, attaining the rank of private first class, according to HRC. His record does not indicate why he left the Army after little more than a year, and command spokesman William Costello said he was unable to comment on Matson’s “character of service.”

Typical Spec Ops. out of control married with a Kurdish BITCH in Istanbul

His military awards include the National Defense Service Medal; Global War on Terrorism Service Medal; Army Service Ribbon and Parachutist Badge.

From his FACEBOOK - Propaganda !!

Jordan Matson | Facebook
Image of kurds being killed by turkish police near the border of iraq.
These people were unarmed and were murdered by the turkish police simpley for being kurds.
This is the reality of the situation in turkey. NATO its time you re-examine your members...
Its unreal what america lets turkey get away with for the sake of propping them up against Iran and russia.

11701237_893759750712114_4610160990513399283_n.jpg

11403141_883733551714734_4665301466592141116_n.jpg

11391630_866811416740281_2061636478582203888_n.jpg

10172828_634209186667173_7209697569110915239_n.jpg

01.08 August LONDON - Honeymoon with his bitch.

I understand his cocks Brains is bigger then in ist head

11264986_891872687567487_7718412244015753870_n.jpg

lol... :rofl::rofl::rofl: I took this from WAFF... Thx Huelague2...

Hallo my name is 'Siken, Apoyu Siken'!

Can someone translate what he says... @Hurshid Celebi or any other who knows german...

hahah

he attacking the people on the table,for telling wrong information about the situation in turkey. The Woman with the Black hairs on the right side was, i think a Kurdish woman. She dont want to answer to him, but what he told was the truth(after pkk killed 2 plolice officer in turkey the problems began again).

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom