What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

''Land mine explosion killed terrorist himself''
hain_tuzak_kendi_sonu_oldu_1438870985_4983.jpg

Hain tuzak kendi sonu oldu - GÜNCEL Haberleri

Cenabet bastards, topunun aq.
But we have to act preventive as citizens and security Forces;
they must be eliminated if any suspicious act is seen;

Like in the USA, where a "coloured President" Rules !

Bizim analar aglayacagina onlarinki coktan aglamayi hakettiler, it gibi ürüyorlar

Mmmm... Just like all round the world, any politician with public opinion turning against them... They start a War... Bush, Blair, Maggie Thatcher... keep going... This is why Erdogan just double-crossed the Kurds... Incirlik was just a bait for USA...

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/06/w...-recep-tayyip-erdogan-airstrike-pkk-isis.html

This article only repeat the words of "Obama Demirtas"...the west new heros against the bad Turkey.
Frankly I don't believe this the only reason.
The most important reason is PKK has become too much powerfull now, their fight against Isis has permited them to become popular in the west and they have recruted much more people (not only Kurds) because of Isis's brutality and worst they have almost build a country in Syria.

Peace with PKK in 2011 was possible because Turkey for the first time in his history has a friendly relationship with Syria, Iran and Iraki Kurds but now...

Turkey realized that PKK has become enought powerfull to try another war...and I also think the 2 policeman killed by PKK was a test for Turkey : Will Turkey dare to hit back the PKK, the west news golden boys ?

And Turkey has choose well, I think.

Evidence will follow that the 2 Young Police shot asleep,
were a test of foreign Services and Feto Terror organization

Bull heart bro, don't worry we will Keep our flag upstanding ! Thanks your post.

Pyramide of Gladio could be like that foreign Services ATIN - traitor Website !

images

Bu we have other Cowards on own lines - working for foreign Services infiltrating YOU and your childs

examples :

fft267_mf2233294.Jpeg

agca4_1561213i.jpg

43773_3.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom