What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Is the collateral damage and perhaps the smear on honor (with it being a funeral) worth the kills ?

Thank Erdogan for allowing Ocalan flags, YPG flags and PKK flags. Symbolism is important. In the past they gave up hope. Now these days think they have a shot. It is now more than clear that the peace process was a failure. More than that it has taken us back 20 years. They have the guts to put the PKK organization and the Turkish Republic on the same level and tell the Turkish army to put down weapons. In our 2000 years we never put down our weapons or were conquered. We won't surrender to anybody but if Erdogan and HDP didn't fight and agreed to change the constitution to federalism we would had.

Is the collateral damage and perhaps the smear on honor (with it being a funeral) worth the kills ?

So the shit body of the terrorist is not allowed to Turkey:-), in the end you can see 4x4 with Arab licence.

Aq bunlarin, Allahsizlar cenazeleri bile adami sinirlendiriyor...

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

what was the first vehicle and the one hit was a Cobra right?

1024px-Paradbaku98.jpg

@C130 First is an Kirpi MRAP follow on an Cobra light armoured vehicle. F..vk all PKK terrorists and their aliies whom they are; you will see soon;

you will see what happens if an anti tank mine blows up under your HUMMERS or others DUDE

Last edited:
@C130 First is an Kirpi MRAP follow on an Cobra light armoured vehicle. F..vk all PKK terrorists and their aliies whom they are; you will see soon;

you will see what happens if an anti tank mine blows up under your HUMMERS or others DUDE

the Cobra is better suited for such a blast than a humvee. you see how high the Cobra is off the ground and with a V shaped hall to deflect the blast. humvee armored or unarmored stands little chance of survival . one 152mm buried shell is all it would take.

I would rather be in a medium class MRAP in any case though.

Back
Top Bottom