What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

what was the first vehicle and the one hit was a Cobra right?

1024px-Paradbaku98.jpg

Turkish MRAP.

@C130 Do you believe it was a 152 mm Russian burried Shell ?

umm i dunno probably not.

looks liked what it ever was put in a drainage hole if it was already there or they dug it out

20pc9rp.png

looks like you could put a 152mm shell in there though.
152mm_IED_Artillery_Projectile_Training_Aid.JPG

no IED expert. especially concerning PKK.

So the shit body of the terrorist is not allowed to Turkey:-), in the end you can see 4x4 with Arab licence.

Aq bunlarin, Allahsizlar cenazeleri bile adami sinirlendiriyor...
Bu lesleri aldilar mi almadilar mi simdi? 12 tani bekliyormus sinirda. Orada kokup gitsin. Hainlikleri getmedi gibi bide propaganda yapiyorlar kendi lesleriyle.

@C130 First is an Kirpi MRAP follow on an Cobra light armoured vehicle. F..vk all PKK terrorists and their aliies whom they are; you will see soon;

you will see what happens if an anti tank mine blows up under your HUMMERS or others DUDE

Turkey learnt it's lesson way before the Americans did. Otokar Cobra has been cerified to be mine resitant to 7kg of explosives, 152mm shell at most has at most 8kg of explosives with variations of types -2kg .. Whether the steel travels fast enough through the dirt to penetrate Cobra is another matter..

Good clip,
Otokar Cobra Anti tank Mines and IED Tests. | İzlesene.com

@Combat-Master It seems plausible that it was a Russian152 mm Shell from Iraq or Iran;
I wonder from where @C130 had this sensible info ? :)

Boots on the ground Operation is on the way against PKK

"Askeri yetkililerden alınan bilgilere göre Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri, IŞİD'in yanı sıra öncelikle olarak yurt içindeki terörü hedef almak istiyor. Buna göre bölgeyi kana bulayan bölücü örgüt militanlarına ve KCK'lılara yönelik operasyonları sürdürerek etkisiz hale getirmek istiyor. Yurt içindeki hedeflerin imha edilmesinin ardından başta Kandil, Hakurk ve Avaşin gibi kamplar ile birlikte Cizire çevresine kaçan 1500 kadar silahlı PKK'lı teröristlere karşı gelecek hafta geniş bir operasyon yapılması gündemde tutuluyor.

HEM HAVADAN HEM KARADAN

Askeri yetkililer ''Bölücü örgütün Kandil ile birlikte Kuzey ırak ve Kuzey Suriye'de bulunan askeri kampları yerle bir edildi. Bizim için önemli olan bu kanlı örgütün lojistik desteğini kesmekti. Tüm cephanelikleri hava harekatları ile dağıtıldı. Şimdi önemli olan içerideki silahlı ve silahsız unsurların bertaraf edilmesi. Bunların büyük kısmı Kuzey Suriye'ye kaçtı. İçerideki unsurlardan sonra hedefimiz Suriye'de bulunan terörist yuvalarına yönelik hava ve kara harekatıdır'' açıklamasını yaptı.
Takvim"

http://www.haber3.com/tskdan-pkkya-kara-harekati-hazirligi-3514904h.htm#ixzz3i1ry2RwG

@Combat-Master It seems plausible that it was a Russian152 mm Shell from Iraq or Iran;
I wonder from where @C130 had this sensible info ? :)

Boots on the ground Operation is on the way against PKK

"Askeri yetkililerden alınan bilgilere göre Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri, IŞİD'in yanı sıra öncelikle olarak yurt içindeki terörü hedef almak istiyor. Buna göre bölgeyi kana bulayan bölücü örgüt militanlarına ve KCK'lılara yönelik operasyonları sürdürerek etkisiz hale getirmek istiyor. Yurt içindeki hedeflerin imha edilmesinin ardından başta Kandil, Hakurk ve Avaşin gibi kamplar ile birlikte Cizire çevresine kaçan 1500 kadar silahlı PKK'lı teröristlere karşı gelecek hafta geniş bir operasyon yapılması gündemde tutuluyor.

HEM HAVADAN HEM KARADAN

Askeri yetkililer ''Bölücü örgütün Kandil ile birlikte Kuzey ırak ve Kuzey Suriye'de bulunan askeri kampları yerle bir edildi. Bizim için önemli olan bu kanlı örgütün lojistik desteğini kesmekti. Tüm cephanelikleri hava harekatları ile dağıtıldı. Şimdi önemli olan içerideki silahlı ve silahsız unsurların bertaraf edilmesi. Bunların büyük kısmı Kuzey Suriye'ye kaçtı. İçerideki unsurlardan sonra hedefimiz Suriye'de bulunan terörist yuvalarına yönelik hava ve kara harekatıdır'' açıklamasını yaptı.
Takvim"

http://www.haber3.com/tskdan-pkkya-kara-harekati-hazirligi-3514904h.htm#ixzz3i1ry2RwG

I think he's basing it on what the US marines went through, IEDs were mostly made from old Iraqi soviet artillery shells. Hence his posting of a 152mm training aid, though I'm not 100% sure :D

Bro You understood my hint :tup::D

DURAN KALKAN who suffers ALZHEIMER DEMENTIA and his HAREM, threatened TÜRKIYE, with Terror attacks !

1438841900422.jpg

Turkey learnt it's lesson way before the Americans did. Otokar Cobra has been cerified to be mine resitant to 7kg of explosives, 152mm shell at most has at most 8kg of explosives with variations of types -2kg .. Whether the steel travels fast enough through the dirt to penetrate Cobra is another matter..

Good clip,
Otokar Cobra Anti tank Mines and IED Tests. | İzlesene.com
It was probably Iran. Iran is closer to Turkey geographically and it also is increasing relations with PKK. YPG/PKK is getting closer to the regime and Iran lately. In some battles YPG/PKK is working together with Assad's army. They also could have gotten it from Assad since he himself and his dad were also decades old supporters of PKK.

Last edited:
It is Cobra and If I'm not mistaken, it was a cowardly attack 'occurred' in Bingol few days ago.
No casualties were reported in the incident.

Here is the same Cobra after explosion:
View attachment 244254
View attachment 244253

B*tching boy :disagree:

I wondered how he immediately published 152 mm shell and trap mechanizm, marked where the trap was hidden !:sniper:

I wondered how he immediately published 152 mm shell and trap mechanizm, marked where the trap was hidden !:sniper:
Few mine attacks occurred in the last days and terrain in the video, doesn't fit with photos I posted so I deleted it but I still think it is Bingol one.

Back
Top Bottom