What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Na he lives in Turkey. As for me, i delayed mine. I dont plan on doing conspriction atleast untill i finish my study entirely. Not that it mathers that much i mean for us Europeuns its like 2 weeks or something.

Pilot school right?

Pilot school right?

Not exactly. Aviation which is the practical aspect or art of aeronautics, being aeronautics the design, development, production, operation and use of aircraft. Depending on which subject i major in, i can become an engineer, plane designer, aircraft trafic controller and pilot among others. I plane on majoring as a pilot if thats what you are referring to yes :)

Not exactly. Aviation which is the practical aspect or art of aeronautics, being aeronautics the design, development, production, operation and use of aircraft. Depending on which subject i major in, i can become an engineer, plane designer, aircraft trafic controller and pilot among others. I plane on majoring as a pilot if thats what you are referring to yes :)
Aachen TU is famous for aeronautics. Try to promote there

That's awesome. Good for you. Make your fam proud. I had a Moroccan buddy, very smart, who studied aeronautical engineering at TU Delft. Made his whole family proud. There I am with my law degree:D

If so Special Forces made a little visit. It is confirmed. Ministry for Foreign showed US State DEpt. Pics of US Special Forces at delivery !

''Yesterday 5, today 8 more terrorists surrendered to authorities''
sirnakta_9_terorist_teslim_oldu13904897350_h1119861.jpg

FILE PHOTO

1438700053237.jpeg

Six-year-old Nurşin Buldan receiving medical treatment from a Turkish soldier Turkey's southeastern Hakkari province on August 4, 2015 (DHA Photo)

''Turkish soldiers provided first-aid for Nurşin Buldan, a six-year-old child, who is related to the pro-Kurdish Peoples' Democratic Party (HDP) Group Deputy Chairwoman Pervin Buldan

A six-year-old child, who is related to the pro-Kurdish Peoples' Democratic Party (HDP) Group Deputy Chairwoman Pervin Buldan was wounded in an attack carried out by terrorist organization PKK in Yüksekova district of southeastern Hakkari province on Tuesday.

Pervin Buldan's six-year-old relative Nurşin Buldan was playing in front of her house when PKK terrorists attacked the Dağlıca Battalion Command with mortars and heavy machine guns.

Turkish soldiers provided first-aid for Nurşin Buldan, and it was reported that her medical condition was not critical.

The HDP has been criticized for refraining to refer to the PKK as a terrorist organization. Back in July, Pervin Buldan particularly sparked outrage on social media when she said that the PKK "is not a terrorist organization." Daily Sabah

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom