What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Here's the aftermath from that video

Frigging LOVE it. In their subhuman animal 'uniforms' too.

Bro, it is from Otokar Cobra..It was just single shots!! it show how accurate the Turkish remote weapons are.. View attachment 243425

Oooh I thought the Cobra helicopter...! Awesome. VERY accurate. May there be thousands of those vehicles with remote controlled machine guns. TEAR THEM APART.

@FutureMe. Dear brother please learn to have a critical view. Thats very important for objective decisions, even we love our country.

Ertugrul Günay was AKP minister and he was depending of Police archives a DHKP-C member with Terzi Fikri in Ordu.

Yeter ! Anaları ağlatmayın !

Having critical view is all good and all but if you don't have the required insight to what is acceptable and what is not you will end up with problems with no solutions.

I have to say that I haven't yet seen any act from AK Parti which I will not aggree or accept, aspecially from His Excellency Recep Tayyip Erdoğan himself.

Ertugrul Günay was a CHP member before becoming a memeber of AK Parti, right. And good thing he fell out.

I believe we will find a common base with you, as all Turkish citizens have to do. I had already handshaking with Mr. Erdogan and he is a warm character. But it is also a fact that not AKP alone but all parties had before Close Relations to F.Gülen Terror Organisation and all subversive powers in Türkiye for VOTES

I believe we will find a common base with you, as all Turkish citizens have to do. I had already handshaking with Mr. Erdogan and he is a warm character. But it is also a fact that not AKP alone but all parties had before Close Relations to F.Gülen Terror Organisation and all subversive powers in Türkiye for VOTES

Feto is a continuation to the Nurcu line and with his own twist. They are citizens of Turkey and have done many good deeds for quite a long time. However their policy of existing in all areas of activity combined with a centralised governance and secracy which is identical to how Masons are organised and keeping in mind how Masons owned the world became a threat to government authority. A goverment official can only take orders from his supervisor and not from soemone irrelevant. Now it turns out that Feto was in aggreement with Masons, and highly possibly a Mason himself reminded people of the Masons saying once "If some one will play the muslim in this country, that would be us.".

So some other sectret organisation again trying to undermine govt outhority revealed and taken care of. How consistent with AK Parti's policy of dealing with gangs, I can only applaud.

Don't Forget we are and we will be a secular state. For me those Nurcu's are also seeds of terrorism. Otherwise we have to Change our Name from Turkish Republic into Islamic Republic of Türkiye. Freemasons - Bilderberg and other theories are partly right, but it is not core of the Problem. Core of Problem is Türkiye's stability and future strength. How can you explain the huge finance power of Gülens Terror Organization ? But we go out of Topic here...

Frigging LOVE it. In their subhuman animal 'uniforms' too.

Oooh I thought the Cobra helicopter...! Awesome. VERY accurate. May there be thousands of those vehicles with remote controlled machine guns. TEAR THEM APART.

My cousin who was a conscript got the oppurtunity to briefly use one, till this day he wont stop talking about how freaking lethal the RCWS is. He say it can take out any anything in sight within seconds, including small animals and all with the push of a button.

This video seems to be a good confirmation :D

My cousin who was a conscript got the oppurtunity to briefly use one, till this day he wont stop talking about how freaking lethal the RCWS is. He say it can take out any anything in sight within seconds, including small animals and all with the push of a button.

This video seems to be a good confirmation :D

Awesome. I hope it gets put to good use every single day.

BTW, dutch turk cousin? Do you plan on going to the army? Delayed it? Hoping on conscription to be a thing of the past by then?:P Just asking.

For Turks living abroad its Holidays in Antalya, in future 2 weeks for 1000 Euro, nothing Military.

Awesome. I hope it gets put to good use every single day.

BTW, dutch turk cousin? Do you plan on going to the army? Delayed it? Hoping on conscription to be a thing of the past by then?:P Just asking.

Na he lives in Turkey. As for me, i delayed mine. I dont plan on doing conspriction atleast untill i finish my study entirely. Not that it mathers that much i mean for us Europeuns its like 2 weeks or something.

Back
Top Bottom