What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

"first contact with Feto group in 1983", FETO o.c. was a prayer in Izmir and on top list of the former Military government ! I would never dare to accuse someboyd ! Their followers began to study in the 80's in Türkiye. AKP accepted cooperation with them . Former Minister of interior ...name is known, was also a F. follower and many of sold souls , academicians and other traitors

Don't you see that the peace process went very well untill sombody instilled the plans to set up a Kurd corridor in Nothern Syria and at the same time Kurd nationalism was fostered by those who want to take down AK Parti.

some subs, frigates and fighter jets are enough to solve the problem.

Greeks are good fighters. I know it. It would not be so easy as you Claim. AND they are the always protected BAD GUYS and "founders" of European Civilization .

Don't you see that the peace process went very well untill sombody instilled the plans to set up a Kurd corridor in Nothern Syria and at the same time Kurd nationalism was fostered by those who want to take down AK Parti.

I see and I know detailed what happended .

Heavy Mistake of DAVUTOGLUS "Deep strategy and no Problem Theorem " ! Now he tries to correct it and this costs lifes of my soldiers and Police !

Thats what AKP does :
Yüksekdağ’ı Durduran Polise Soruşturma

AKP punish my Police my Soldiers if they act against traitors and terrorists !!

Do you know who FIGEN YÜKSEKDAG is ?

A former Terrorist, active in ESP legal arm of TKP-Mao (TIKKO) ! Nowhere in the world TERRORISTS are allowed to join Parliament !

"first contact with Feto group in 1983", FETO o.c. was a prayer in Izmir and on top list of the former Military government ! I would never dare to accuse someboyd ! Their followers began to study in the 80's in Türkiye. AKP accepted cooperation with them . Former Minister of interior ...name is known, was also a F. follower and many of sold souls , academicians and other traitors

Have you heard of the Nurcu. Feto didn't spawn from nowhere.

It also mentions some PYD tunnels and stuff, most important 'if needed'- 'injured' being treated in Turkish hospitals? What reminds me of 'Eğitim-sen'.
''Adana'da 2 polis memurunun şehit olduğu Pozantı İlçe Emniyet Müdürlüğü'ne düzenlenen saldırıda öldürülen PKK'lı teröristlerden birinin Siirt'in Eruh İlçesi nüfusuna kayıtlı 'Şiyar Renas' kod adlı Yakup Nas olduğu belirlendi. Türkiye'deki parmak izi kayıtlarında karşılığı bulunamayan diğer teröristin ise Rojova bölgesinden Türkiye'ye sızmış olabileceği düşünülen 'Kadir' kod adlıSuriyeli bir terörist olduğu ağırlık kazandı.''

You will never have an open war wit Greece, expect a few "clashes". The real war will come from south east or east. You should prepare your soldiers and equpments and also asymetric strategy. What about your new vests, helmets, boots, rifles...soldier in southeast must be the first one which use them.

No clashes with greece either. The only war Turkey would ever have to worry about is the PKK. Perhaps some jihadis too, but no war between countries. Who? Syria? Syria can't do anything abroad anymore. That leaves Iran and Greece. Greece is an impossibility, and Iran wouldn't ever start a war against Turkey unless things get very badly out of hand. Very very low possibility.

HUH? WTF was that? Is the Cobra so accurate?? Seemed like a big sniper? Every time you see Apache videos, you see a lot of bullets hitting around the target. This was just two single shots? Or was it small rockets?
Bro, it is from Otokar Cobra..It was just single shots!! it show how accurate the Turkish remote weapons are..
otokar-cobra-13.jpg

HUH? WTF was that? Is the Cobra so accurate?? Seemed like a big sniper? Every time you see Apache videos, you see a lot of bullets hitting around the target. This was just two single shots? Or was it small rockets?

Here's the aftermath from that video

Back
Top Bottom