What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

9th and last T-129 EDH is delivered and T-129s are being used actively against terror...

Son T129 Erken Duhul Helikopteri teslim edildi

1.jpg

Peace Eagles are coordinating our jets @ air strikes...

Barış Kartalı koordine ediyor F-16'lar vuruyor

2.jpg

It says, last year at these times, PKK fought them for 15 days which resulted with heavy casualties then they reached an agreement what reads 'PKK will leave Qatma(?) including all the villages around it and retreat behind Afrin river(?)' but then it keeps telling about the situation between Syrian rebels and PKK that PYD/PKK never retreated and always violated the rules of agreement since then so those groups of Syrian rebels declared a war against PKK now.

I think fight will be here and around(?):
kjj.png

If true, that's some good news.

Look brother, they are acting with Maoist or Leninist ideology ( PKK is more Stalinistic);
its part of their ideology to have a illegal and legal FORMATION.
TUNCELI is their heart and Training SOURCE , since founding our REPUBLIC

That's the place Syrian groups are talking about:

turkmen_eng-10-jpg20150725234757.jpg

Syrian groups claim that river a borderline and want PKK to retreat that direction, where they would somehow be trapped:
kjj.png

Last edited:
PKK is getting more desperate and more bolder by the looks of the recent events. The last two weeks have evaporated terror from the shadows. I wonder what their short term plan is?

PKK is getting more desperate and more bolder by the looks of the recent events. The last two weeks have evaporated terror from the shadows. I wonder what their short term plan is?
PKK is looking dangerous, its clear that they will focus on suicide attacks and prefer guerrilla attacks, playing hide and seek with your security forces. The most dangerous part is their numbers, If they have thousands of guerrillas ready for suicide attacks then it will be more difficult to stop them before they complete their tasks. Its better if air strikes would be held on their training camps where they are preparing to carry out attacks against Turkey.

TSK should go around in civilian clothing and unmarked civilian cars and, when they encounter a PKK checkpoint, wipe the floor with them. Fight fire with fire.

RIP friends.

@Combat-Master Interesting that in Erzurum and Agri , boarder Region to Iran the attacks are intensified. The attack from yesterday night shows many faults at the side of the security Forces. You can not trust the People in that Region , this Station was only protected with some guards . I even don't believe that they had NV Equipment. That big fault is not acceptable. You must create a security belt at least 100 meters around sensible and weak Stations, with concrete elements and stop everybody at a secure distance to the security check Points and as the allied did in Afghanistan, even shoot on possible intruders if there is a suspicious case.

I am realy angry, this attack could be prevented !

3m-barrier.jpg

Last edited:
RIP friends.

@Combat-Master Interesting that in Erzurum and Agri , boarder Region to Iran the attacks are intensified. The attack from yesterday night shows many faults at the side of the security Forces. You can not trust the People in that Region , this Station was only protected with some guards . I even don't believe that they had NV Equipment. That big fault is not acceptable. You must create a security belt at least 100 meters around sensible and weak Stations, with concrete elements and stop everybody at a secure distance to the security check Points and as the allied did in Afghanistan, even shoot on possible intruders if there is a suspicious case.

I am realy angry, this attack could be prevented !

3m-barrier.jpg

If you do this, you will get less deaths or non. Which is not willing of Gouverment like TSK in the past. In my opinion (and some Turkish friends).

If you do this, you will get less deaths or non. Which is not willing of Gouverment like TSK in the past. In my opinion (and some Turkish friends).

Do you believe in that what you wrote ? I am dissapointed . If I follow that opinion , it would mean TSK provoces casualties on own side. If you would have written MIT provoces some false falg ops., it would be worth for me to think about.

But this would also be far speculative and conspiracy theory. Look MIT warned BAHCELI, if they wanted Türkiye to become a fire carpet they wouldn't do !

Devlet Bahçeli'ye suikast planı !

Back
Top Bottom