What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

hahah

he attacking the people on the table,for telling wrong information about the situation in turkey. The Woman with the Black hairs on the right side was, i think a Kurdish woman. She dont want to answer to him, but what he told was the truth(after pkk killed 2 plolice officer in turkey the problems began again).

Thx... :tup:

So most probably that kurdish woman understood 'apoyu siken' part... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

lol... :rofl::rofl::rofl: I took this from WAFF... Thx Huelague2...

Hallo my name is 'Siken, Apoyu Siken'!

Can someone translate what he says... @Hurshid Celebi or any other who knows german...

Sivesiz cok düzgün ALMANCA konusuyor ve cok sakin

STÜDYO da hava buz gibi, ilk defa TEPKI görüyor ve abandone oluyorlar

Apoyu siken :

Adim APO yu Siken, Monzelfeld de ariyorum ! Sizin websitenizle ilgili fikrimi aciklayacagim ! Türkiye KÜRTLERLE savasmiyor, sadece 2 Polisi uykudan öldüren teröristlerle savasiyor !
PKK isci partisi falan degil ! Siz elinde Kalesnikofla insan öldüren ISCI PARTISI taniyormusunuz !

Moderatör :

Bayan Koc, cevap verecekmisiniz ?

Bayan Koc :

Saskin , hayir diyemiyor ve kafa sallamakla yetiniyor !

They blame Germans for calling PKK as a workers party.

No he is very cool and factual, he says he phones from Monzelfeld. He Claims that his Name is APO APOYU siken ( APO - F--cker of APO). He protetsts against the Website and says that Türkiye fights terrorists and not legal WORKERS PARTY. He asks , did you see a Party with Kalasnikovs killing People ?

Icecold atmospere in the STUDIO.

Moderator ask KURDIS woman KOC , do you want to answer ?

She is paralyzed and can say nothing !

I hope he wasn't intercepted; otherwise German Secret Service will make him a TARGET for PKK.

BUT he seems clever ! Phoned over different VOIP nodes

A PKK fighter riding on a donkey and targeted from Weapon Control Station !
Headline says IS, but he would have been killed with one SHOT. PKK is their allies and so they tolerate

SOME other bastards identified :

Jordan Matson, Jeremy Dale Woodard, Travis James Jones

bunlar_da_pkknin_conileri_h42398.jpg

@Serpentine

RIP bros.

BBC- FARSI announced that PJAK killed 31 Iranian Security Forces this Week !

In Kermansah Region 11 (including a Revolution Guard Commander)
and a Police Station at Merivan 20

PKK İran'da da kendini gösterdi !

Last edited:
lol... :rofl::rofl::rofl: I took this from WAFF... Thx Huelague2...

Hallo my name is 'Siken, Apoyu Siken'!

Can someone translate what he says... @Hurshid Celebi or any other who knows german...

Lol but how could he stay so serious after this?
Btw hes speech was hard facts pointing out the bias in European media.
The media uses to call pkk ''kurdistan workers party'' and hes asks how many workers parties do you know with kalashnikovs, finanacing itself with drug and human traffic? After that they all shut their mouth.

BBC- FARSI announced that PJAK killed 31 Iranian Security Forces this Week

Since when do we believe propaganda of PJAK? According to PJAK, they are killing 20-30 Iranian forces everyday without losing any forces. Supa Pawa PJAK is so stronkkk.

Btw, their attack in Marivan did not have any casualties and even injuries. They just shot few bullets to police building while riding a motorcycle, like cowards.
The other news is also false.

I remember very well how they claimed they have killed 'hundreds' of Iranian forces in 2011, but for some strange reason, they declared a unilateral ceasefire and pulled out of all Iranian territories back to Iraq, and agreed to all Iran's terms. Again, because they are so stronkk.

Now, of they try anything serious and stupid again, we will come on their heads like a hammer.

Last edited:
@Combat-Master You lost my respect to you. You are quoting Jordan Matson ? Shame on you !

YES, we do ! And if IS was a tool for USA and the EU, we will never hesitate to use their TOOLS against our ENEMIES.

@Combat-Master Are you drunk or stoned, what do you want ? Hate ?

Never Forget WEAPONS are double cutting

Konfucius ;

What you're telling me , I forget . What you show me , I remember that . What you can do me , I understand

You remind of some guy on WAFF, Crete revenge or something or was it sword of revenge.. Either way, I appreciate the time and effort you put into this forum, even if some of it is hosh posh.. You've almost caught up with my total postings over 6 year period ! :woot::yahoo: within two months!

@Combat-Master (Kimseyle sid...k yarisina girme niyetim yok); try as much as possible informing young guys and motivate contribution. Yesterday you disappointed me, when you quoted "Matson", I replied from Marine Veterans that some US guys think that he is a impostor and mental insane !

@Serpentine
Now, of they try anything serious and stupid again, we will come on their heads like a hammer.

Insallah bro. Either Türkiye nor Iran can trust These Coward monkeys. Same is for IS terrorists, who are Anti-Islamist. A serious state should never go a pact with These devils

''Turkish Armed Forces have continued to target PKK's position in and outside the country. In operations conducted until August 1, more than 390 suspected PKK militants, including alleged senior members were killed and over 400 other suspects were detained.'' AA reported.
x0WjA.jpg

FILE PHOTO

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom