What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Im not wasting your time.
YOU quoted me Einstein. lol

You said its not Turkeys problem. What kind of logic is that? Just days ago ISIS terrorists killed 31 people in Turkey. You still think its not Turkeys problem?
Im afraid you are not thinking rationally.

Iran had warned them. Even Pakistan had warned them. But Turks did not heed the warnings. Here is the proof: Pakistan warns Turkey: Don’t make our mistakes

They are paying the price for not taking the warnings seriously.

Not necessarily supporting, but you should accept it, not doing enough to prevent them from going there either, at least for a very long time.
I can agree with this but we also had this issue several times, catching a couple thousand among 40 million foreigners each year isnt a easy task but still thousands were captured and either deported or jailed.

Also another fact that always being ignored is Turkey is the main route for jihadists from Europe because its the easiest way to travel to Syria from Europe, jihadists from other ME countries on the other hand take different routes but thats being vehemently ignored all the time.

Turkey has a 900km border with Syria it a no brainer for a jihadist from Europe to choose his path to Syria...

26AC1C0A00000578-3005189-image-a-15_1426932549566.jpg

Pakistan actually founded the Taliban/TTP, Turkey didn't found ISIS. At best, Turkey turned a blind eye to fighters crossing into Syria from Turkey, and did nothing to stop them. That being said, Turkey did do a LOT to help and arm Nusra, which is al qaida, and not a hair different (imo) from ISIS. So no, Turkey didn't found OR help ISIS, it just turned a blind eye. Now that the US has destroyed ISIS in the Syrian-Turkish border, the PKK has taken over most of the border. Now what happens is a two front war. This is either the fault of Erdogan's willingness or because he was forced by the US to let it come to this. Believe me, this is not the situation the Turkish armed forces would have ever allowed. They could see this from miles away. They wouldn't allow a single rat into Syria, because PRE-war Syria (pre 2011) was a lot better for Turkey and Turkish interest. Even though Turkey is sunni and Assad is shia, there is now ISIS and PKK on the border and inside Turkey. Used to be Assad ruled all of Syria. Not ISIS and the PKK.

God damn it. Reports of 7-8 turkish police officers and/or soldiers killed. This is escalating quickly. I think there needs to be a state of emergency. Turkey needs to tread very carefully, and listen to it's military. They have experience with this, and they know what to do. And whatever we do, do NOT BAN the HDP. That will give the PKK a LOT more legitimacy, and allow the entire western press to portray Turkey as the bad guy.

Thé bombing that 32 person dead in Suruç, me and lots of people believes by PKK not ISIS. Cause HDP s party members joining any meeting against Turkish Gov. But in this where they were? Nobody joined, accidental? :) wtf who the hell believe even they walk with g..s-les...ans,tr..s etc.
Isis warned Turkey from Germany today...
So I dont believe pkk bombing to get sympatisan for the next election and looking for new members to Kandil, they could 2 birds with one stone....

Iranians define everyone who is against assad as a terrorists so you can't win arguing with them. They have never brought any facts to the table whereas we have for months on this forum brought facts and used logically arguments to defeat the claims. People believe in what they want especially if it is in their interests. They would like to see Turkey punished for opposing their interests so naturally they will make dumb accusations in an effort to destroys Turkey's reputation.

People have been trying to get rid of Turks from Anatolia for a ~1000 years, every time they have failed....

I know from some sources that PKK made a false flag Action like in the film "Password Swortfish"

Thats the philosophy of PKK and them supporting foreign secret Services

"Quote : Thousands die every day for no reason . Where is your pity for ? You donate $ 20 to Greenpeace and you think , so you change the world" !

Iranians define everyone who is against assad as a terrorists so you can't win arguing with them. They have never brought any facts to the table whereas we have for months on this forum brought facts and used logically arguments to defeat the claims. People believe in what they want especially if it is in their interests. They would like to see Turkey punished for opposing their interests so naturally they will make dumb accusations in an effort to destroys Turkey's reputation.

People have been trying to get rid of Turks from Anatolia for a ~1000 years, every time they have failed....

What a dumb and childish post for a moderator.

Back
Top Bottom