What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Turkey has gotten itself in a jam with its policy in Syria. PKK is the least of the worries. ISIS is going to be the real Frankenstein chicken that will come home to roost.
First supporting and giving safe haven to Jihadis.
Then allowing US to use Turkish soil as a base for attacks against those very Jihadis.

Whats the thinking here?

Turkey should learn From Pakistan. The terrorist organization TTP has many lovers in Pakistan because most of TTP is Tribal Pushtoon so naturally many not all Tribal Pushtoons people of FATA area of Pakistan raise voice in favour of them and against Pakistan army operation in the area.
PKK is the same . Kurds will keep supporting them and oppose army operation against them due to Kurdish ethnic affinity,but Turkey should hit them hard regardless.,

Then allowing US to use Turkish soil as a base for attacks against those very Jihadis.

Whats the thinking here?
It doesnt make sense because its not true that Turkey supported isis, we were saying this since years and you guys repeating the same nonsense over and over again even thought it doesnt even make sense to yourself, think about it...

It doesnt make sense because its not true that Turkey supported isis, we were saying this since years and you guys repeating the same nonsense over and over again even thought it doesnt even make sense to yourself, think about it...

Turkey provided a safe heaven to a wide range of groups that later metamorphosed or meshed into what we today know as ISIS. Turkey claims to support a "moderate" non-entity (I call it non-entity because in practice it does not exist) so called FSA. But again, a lot of those "FSA" militants have jumped ship and for all practical purposes FSA and ISIS are interchangeable.

This is a documented fact, and the first step to solving a problem is to admit. Otherwise you will run around in a circle.

Turkey provided a safe heaven to a wide range of groups that later metamorphosed or meshed into what we today know as ISIS. Turkey claims to support a "moderate" non-entity (I call it non-entity because in practice it does not exist) so called FSA. But again, a lot of those "FSA" militants have jumped ship and for all practical purposes FSA and ISIS are interchangeable.

This is a documented fact, and the first step to solving a problem is to admit. Otherwise you will run around in a circle.
Those who swiched to isis isnt Turkeys problem nor its fault, the number of FSA members switching to isis is insignificant anyway, it is estimated that isis has 40-100'000 members, FSA deserters make a very small number of those.

Persian stories..

Turkey has gotten itself in a jam with its policy in Syria. PKK is the least of the worries. ISIS is going to be the real Frankenstein chicken that will come home to roost.

Whats the thinking here?

I agree with a lot of that, but the PKK is not the least of the worries.

Either prove me wrong or dont waste my time...

Im not wasting your time.
YOU quoted me Einstein. lol

You said its not Turkeys problem. What kind of logic is that? Just days ago ISIS terrorists killed 31 people in Turkey. You still think its not Turkeys problem?
Im afraid you are not thinking rationally.

You said its not Turkeys problem. What kind of logic is that? Just days ago ISIS terrorists killed 31 people in Turkey. You still think its not Turkeys problem?

Just do what the man asked and proof it, otherwise you are wasting everyones time with your stories. Do you have any proof?

Serious discussion is no time waste in my eyes but empty one-liners on the other hand are, do i need to explain everything?

isis itself is indeed a problem for us but the small numbers of fsa members who were supported by Turkey deserting to isis doesnt change anything, isis is threatening Turkey since years but you guys were saying is all a show, now you (not you personally) even claim Turkish attack on isis is show.

Those who swiched to isis isnt Turkeys problem nor its fault, the number of FSA members switching to isis is insignificant anyway, it is estimated that isis has 40-100'000 members, FSA deserters make a very small number of those.

Not necessarily supporting, but you should accept it, not doing enough to prevent them from going there either, at least for a very long time.

Back
Top Bottom