What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Ya sana bi cevap vericem ama çok ağır olacak, asabım bozulacak... ignore...

Ne oldu? Gerçekler acı değil mi?

----

PKK members freely roam on Lice countryside, TAF is not allowed to make operation against them.

----

Martyrs' number is going to rise unfortunately.

Trt 2 sehid dedi. Allah rahmet eylesin.

At least 4. Unfortunately.

Allah rahmet eylesin ama analar aglamasin slogani ile bu ulkeyi bu hale getirdiler ve analar agliyor kac gundur. Aglayan analar bu vatanin evlatlarinin analari malesef.

90'ların aksine bu sefer savaş sadece güneydoğu ve Irak'ta olmayacak. Suriye'de ve İstanbul, İzmir, Mersin, Antalya gibi Kürt göçü alan büyükşehirlerde de olacak.

Uzun soluklu geçecek gibi duruyor. Böylesi pasif iradesiz hükümetle daha da zor geçecek.

This PM is a perfect lier or a puberter child.

Yesterday he said "Operations will not stop, thats a newa area" Today he said " Operations will go on if necessary !"

I hope he will feel in short time, what it means to be at the front with TIED eyes and Hands.

Police and TSK must granted to shoot on all what is HOSTILE, remember USA riots . AQ

After all what do HDP and PKK see from "acilim" policy...

Pkk(hdp) wants to kill soldier, police, doctor, teacher, worker, young-old, man-woman, boy-girl anyone, anywhere and anytime.

Pkk(hdp) wants to burn and wreck the cars, buses, construction machinery,personal and public properties anywhere and anytime.

Pkk(hdp) wants to block the roads, streets, stop vehicles , check the ID's of citizens, interrogate citizens, police and army units anywhere and anytime.

If you obey and accept those rights(!) which are demanded by pkk, we will live in peace(!) otherwise Turkish Republic may and the ceasefire.

This is what pkk sees from "acilim" policy. Those idiots have lost their mind to believe in those bs. things and consider Turkish gov. will obey those idiotic demands.

Well, we have been warning akp gov. since the beginning of "acilim" policy. Negotiating with terrorism and terrorists solved nothing but ruined everything .

I hope the Western media start calling the PKK terrorists again. I get red with rage when they call those RATS 'militants' or 'armed group' or 'fighters'. No. A fighter doesn't kidnap NURSES and teachers. Or bombs office buildings. Germany especially is disgusting. Always bowing to foreign pressure. REAL Germany was always friends with Turkey, and the Ottomans. This fake OCCUPIED Germany is friends with the PKK and the ..hudiler. Disgusting.

I hope the Western media start calling the PKK terrorists again. I get red with rage when they call those RATS 'militants' or 'armed group' or 'fighters'. No. A fighter doesn't kidnap NURSES and teachers. Or bombs office buildings. Germany especially is disgusting. Always bowing to foreign pressure. REAL Germany was always friends with Turkey, and the Ottomans. This fake OCCUPIED Germany is friends with the PKK and the ..hudiler. Disgusting.
German media became extremely populistic and the country itself becomes more and more rightwing.

German media became extremely populistic and the country itself becomes more and more rightwing.

That's okay, because that right wing has always stood with Turkey before (except migrants). Why are they siding with communists now?

Chronology of the air strikes against the PKK - Terror Organization :

Turkish Air Force made 155 sorties from bases in Malatya and Diyarbakir.UAVs from Batman gathered intelligence. 400 PKK Targets were hit.
F-16's and F4- 2020's realized the air attacks. Precision guided bombs and free fall bombs were dropped.

That means, Turkish Airforce made in 2 days almost %10 of the air strikes of the Allied Forces against IS (1500) in 1 year , in only 2 days.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom