What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

I know brother. Also about the numbers. Also about terrorists planning NOW heavy and violent protests in some other countries.................................
I wish from Allah (CC) power and Courage to our Police and Military

Update : 00:00 TT

- Nusaybin Traffic Police Station was attacked , some wounded Police

- Van Police armoured vehicle attacked no casualities

I know brother. Also about the numbers. Also about terrorists planning NOW heavy and violent protests in some other countries.................................
I wish from Allah (CC) power and Courage to our Police and Military

The solution is simple brother.

Around the RULES;

-Announce OHAL for some places in SE
-Arrest thousands of PKK symphatisers and their links
-Send thousands of special forces there.
-Hit the protestors who hide their faces, handle molotov bomb as "new security laws" promises

Then see How many of them have ballz enugh to go out. Nothing is breaking the laws for those actions. Such actions are written in laws to establish security of country. Everybody should play the game around the rules.

I agree in all what you say, but AKPs and the other parties compliance for decades to get votes, is todays result. But now the rules must Change. No other solution.

According to Kobane terorist media: Turkey started bombing YPG lines in Zormixar. 4 terorists have wounded.

Update TT 00:33

PYD leader Saleh Muslim : We would like to cooperate and fight as a Joint army with all oppositional Forces in Syria !

Jezus Christ, we are merciless. For the last couple days our fighter jets have been bombing PKK(and some ISIS, Daesh here and there) positions. This is one of the best actions i have seen Turkey do. The international community and Media actually supports Turkey for once. Under the pretext of bombing ISIS, our sorties have litteraly been mostly over YPG and PKK positions. I couldnt be more prouder right now :D

I am all for peace talks but PKK breaking the ceasefire was probably the single most dumbest thing they could do. As i mentioned before, not only did we have huge leaps when it comes at effective guarilla fighting but have the neccesary weapons now to. What did PKK get in these couple years of ceasefire? What is currently different in their tactics and weaponry? Nothing. They will probably use the same tactics/weapons that they did for the last 30 years. Whilst Turkish army now has T-129's, Anka's, Karayilan's. Caldiran's, Kirpi MRAP's, MPT's, Jammer systems, Cirit Missiles, SOM Missiles, More Supercobra's etc etc.

They are fvcked, as weapon technology advances within the Turkish army, it will nullify any internal guarilla warfare.

Btw @cabatli_53 small question, site nasil gidiyor? :D

Jezus Christ, we are merciless. For the last couple days our fighter jets have been bombing PKK(and some ISIS, Daesh here and there) positions. This is one of the best actions i have seen Turkey do. The international community and Media actually supports Turkey for once. Under the pretext of bombing ISIS, our sorties have litteraly been mostly over YPG and PKK positions. I couldnt be more prouder right now :D

I am all for peace talks but PKK breaking the ceasefire was probably the single most dumbest thing they could do. As i mentioned before, not only did we have huge leaps when it comes at effective guarilla fighting but have the neccesary weapons now to. What did PKK get in these couple years of ceasefire? What is currently different in their tactics and weaponry? Nothing. They will probably use the same tactics/weapons that they did for the last 30 years. Whilst Turkish army now has T-129's, Anka's, Karayilan's. Caldiran's, Kirpi MRAP's, MPT's, Jammer systems, Cirit Missiles, SOM Missiles, More Supercobra's etc etc.

They are fvcked, as weapon technology advances within the Turkish army, it will nullify any internal guarilla warfare.

Btw @cabatli_53 small question, site nasil gidiyor? :D

I hope you are right and that this will be effective.
I don't know how to link to facebook videos, but on Osman Pamukoglu's facebook page there is a short clip where he explains that air bombardments don't help much in north Iraq. but of course with a land invasion the foreign powers would go berserk.

I hope you are right and that this will be effective.
I don't know how to link to facebook videos, but on Osman Pamukoglu's facebook page there is a short clip where he explains that air bombardments don't help much in north Iraq. but of course with a land invasion the foreign powers would go berserk.

Well bombing isnt the only thing we are doing, we send our Maroon Berets in aswell. With these guys succes is guarenteed. Combined this with the national wide police operations, the PKK/YPG/DHCP have received so many blows in such a short period of time that even i didnt believe we could be so hard hitting. We killed so many terrorists that i actually lost count.

I'm seeing reports about clashes in the vicinity of a border station in Hakkari, but it looks like it might have backfired on them.

They are being very heavy bombed, have severe losses and in panic. Barzanis Peschmergas don't allow them to flee to South, they try to outburst to Türkiye. Hope Kandil will expire soon.

Well bombing isnt the only thing we are doing, we send our Maroon Berets in aswell. With these guys succes is guarenteed. Combined this with the national wide police operations, the PKK/YPG/DHCP have received so many blows in such a short period of time that even i didnt believe we could be so hard hitting. We killed so many terrorists that i actually lost count.

Well, let's hope the body count keeps rising quickly :)

Well, let's hope the body count keeps rising quickly :)

You forgot to list the other Outlaw alliance members TKP-ML,MLKP they were also picked up in Antalya and Istanbul;
Holidays ended fast for them. Maybe next week Maroons will present Kandils leaders , if USA agrees

You forgot to list the other Outlaw alliance members TKP-ML,MLKP they were also picked up in Antalya and Istanbul;
Holidays ended fast for them. Maybe next week Maroons will present Kandils leaders , if USA agrees

I think you quoted the wrong message my friend?

Yes, in the same style as with apo, that would indeed be wonderfull. Good relations with Israel would also have been very handy right now.

I think you quoted the wrong message my friend?

Yes, in the same style as with apo, that would indeed be wonderfull. Good relations with Israel would also have been very handy right now.

Do you think they were ever bad ?
You can be sure that the Services are working Close together again, as all Services in that Region do.
Except some Bandit countries.
Yesterday Vice PM Arinc said in TV :

Who allowed the Ship Mavi Marmara to shipout from Istanbul ?
Why they had a cheap Country flag ?
Why is IHH saboting Turkish - Israeli talks after Isreal apologized and wants pay for casualities ?

Do you think they were ever bad ?
You can be sure that the Services are working Close together again, as all Services in that Region do.
Except some Bandit countries.
Yesterday Vice PM Arinc said in TV :

Who allowed the Ship Mavi Marmara to shipout from Istanbul ?
Why they had a cheap Country flag ?
Why is IHH saboting Turkish - Israeli talks after Isreal apologized and wants pay for casualities ?

I don't believe they were ever as bad as it was portrayed in the media, but they were certainly not as good as say 10 years ago. But you are right, a lot of show/theater they put up.

Arinc also said and promised he would show documents regarding melih gokcek on june 8th.
I don't trust anything he says anymore.

Back
Top Bottom