What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Syrias and Iraqs. I say F that. Bombs away. Iran should join the party too. This menace can only be stopped when the big boys cooperate. No more helping the KRG. Sanction them completely. Nip it in the bud.

Yes, Iran should join the party too, and start increasing its support to the PKK as an answer to years of covert Turkish support to terrorist groups in Syria against Iran and Hezbollah. And I'm confident Iran will, as always. Besides, these attacks by Turkey are more a desperate attempt to change the new reality in the region, which they are unable to cope with. Fact is that the Kurds in northern Syria will remain in power, and increase their influence, while these attacks are not going to destroy the PKK nor weaken it, either in Turkey or Iraq.

Last edited:
Yes, Iran should join the party too, and start increasing its support to the PKK as an answer to years of covert Turkish support to terrorist groups in Syria against Iran and Hezbollah. And I'm confident Iran will, as always. Besides, these attacks by Turkey are more a desperate attempt to change the new reality in the region, which they are unable to cope with. Fact is that the Kurds in northern Syria will remain in power, and increase their influence, while these attacks are not going to destroy the PKK nor weaken it, either in Turkey or Iraq.

Whatever Turkey did in Syria, and I agree it was horrible, Iran shouldn´t do such things out of spite, especially when it will come to bite Iran´s own arse later on. This toying with the Kurds in the region needs to stop.

Bir coklari AKP-i suckuyor PKK icin. Ben bir Azeriyim ve hic bir partinin uzvu diyilim. Bir dindar da deyilim...
Amma AKP cok akilli bir siyaset yurutuyor.. Nedenmi?
Once PKK-a barish icin shans taniyor.. PKK disharidan mali yardim aldigi icin bunu kabul etmiyor. Sonra demokratik seckiyle parlamentoda olmalarina izin veriyor.. Kurd milletine gosteriyor ki, aslinda gunu gunden daha iyi ilishkiler olucak. (Bu arada diyarbakira cekilecek su kanali ile de milletin topraklardan istifade etmesi ve boylece ishsizliyin azalmasina, kafalarinin ishe karishmasina getirecek)! Eyer Turkiye kimi devletde Kurt milleti sizden kirginsa, PKKi yenemezsiniz. Chunki biri olur yerine bashkasi gelir. Amma shimdi, Turkiye PKK-ni vurmaya bashladiginda, onlar daha az insani kendilerine ceke bilecekler. Hem shimdi yeni dushmanlari var(ISIS) hem de gorduler ki PKK Turkiyenin iyi niyyetini kotuye kullandi. Bence boylece Turkiye sonda milletin icinde bunu yenecek.. Yoksa Turkiyede terorist ataklarla tum turistleri korkuturlar ve zamanlar ekonomi coker.. PKK-ni vurmakla zaten Amerikayi kendi siyaseitini kabul etmesini mecbur etdirir..

I heard that they are paraylzed in Northern Iraq. Hope to see Special Forces in Kandil and seize their command Level. Sources say that they are estimated 1000 terrorists. I know that this a huge mountain Region, but with good intelligence it is possible. The number of casualities of the terrorists is known but not published. ..k level

Yes indeed. Some commanders. But that seems only the top of the iceberg. They are hitting widespread logistic camps with ammo and AA assets. MP announced that SF op is coming to seize some dedicated terrorist commanders.

If you mean "Black Snake" we would like to seaze him alive at first to get some infos and waterboarding that dirty SCHWEIN

And of course we won't announce it now, to protect you from PKK attacks in Germany. But if your media goes on with the joint operation with British and some French Media and press us against the wall MAYBE.

@Bismarck. You can be sure that they feel our breath in their neck. And this not propaganda.

Genelkurmay Başkanı oradaydı! - Gündem - Habertürk Galeri

That was some days before. God bless them. They make a good job like Taskforce-K did before.

90% of Turkish Society supports anti terror raids in- and abroad.

It would kind from your side if you hold us update about Germany and PKK activities demos, violence and so on. Thank you friend

Last edited:
We need more, we need to continue till we finish this vermin once for all since now that pkk showed us that we cant negotiate with them for peace.

I agree. I was all for peace talks and hoped we could come to an agreement where people didnt have to die. But PKK breaking this ceasefire shows me they are not commited to this. We now have everything we need to annihilate them and have neccesary weapons, experience and intelligence to whipe the out. From this day forth, we should not stop until every single one of them is dead. No more ceasefires, no more peace talks. Its about time we deliver the finishing blow, its long past due.

Back
Top Bottom