What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Yes indeed. Some commanders. But that seems only the top of the iceberg. They are hitting widespread logistic camps with ammo and AA assets. MP announced that SF op is coming to seize some dedicated terrorist commanders.

If you mean "Black Snake" we would like to seaze him alive at first to get some infos and waterboarding that dirty SCHWEIN

And of course we won't announce it now, to protect you from PKK attacks in Germany. But if your media goes on with the joint operation with British and some French Media and press us against the wall MAYBE.

@Bismarck. You can be sure that they feel our breath in their neck. And this not propaganda.

Genelkurmay Başkanı oradaydı! - Gündem - Habertürk Galeri

That was some days before. God bless them. They make a good job like Taskforce-K did before.

90% of Turkish Society supports anti terror raids in- and abroad.

It would kind from your side if you hold us update about Germany and PKK activities demos, violence and so on. Thank you friend

Ausbildung für kurdische PeschmergaHilfe vom PKK-Mann aus Deutschland - (Peshmerga trained by high ranged PKK member from Germany)

Ausbildung für kurdische Peschmerga: Hilfe vom PKK-Mann aus Deutschland | tagesschau.de

@Bismarck Dude. Look here. He is a employee of BND, was accused from German Federal Court, but nothing happened he made a deal !

Selim Çürükkaya (* 1. Januar 1954 im damaligen Tanzut, Bingöl, Türkei; eigentlich Mehmet Selim Çürükkaya) ist ein Gründungsmitglied und einer der bekanntesten Dissidenten der Arbeiterpartei Kurdistans (PKK) und ein kurdischer Schriftsteller und P.E.N.-Mitglied.

He was accused from PKK as a MEGALOMAN, now he is in Service of BND

Sait Çürükkaya :Bir Megoloman’ın hezeyanları  - Nasname

Wrong thread.

Sorry.

We can make a short Analysis. The so called "Serhildan" from Kandil was a fiasco. Except the followers of Kandil, it is comparable quiet. No GEZI like movements. The most ethnic Kurdish cities are quite and agree with the attack against the PKK. They know its for their sake. Is it not surprising that either Kandil or APO make press "announcements" ?

@Bismarck Dude. Look here. He is a employee of BND, was accused from German Federal Court, but nothing happened he made a deal !

Selim Çürükkaya (* 1. Januar 1954 im damaligen Tanzut, Bingöl, Türkei; eigentlich Mehmet Selim Çürükkaya) ist ein Gründungsmitglied und einer der bekanntesten Dissidenten der Arbeiterpartei Kurdistans (PKK) und ein kurdischer Schriftsteller und P.E.N.-Mitglied.

He was accused from PKK as a MEGALOMAN, now he is in Service of BND

Sait Çürükkaya :Bir Megoloman’ın hezeyanları - Nasname

Sorry.

We can make a short Analysis. The so called "Serhildan" from Kandil was a fiasco. Except the followers of Kandil, it is comparable quiet. No GEZI like movements. The most ethnic Kurdish cities are quite and agree with the attack against the PKK. They know its for their sake. Is it not surprising that either Kandil or APO make press "announcements" ?

Maybe the dogs in Kandil have been sent to hell already? (fingers crossed)

PKK has blown up Iran-Turkey gas pipeline this morning:
z2l7zmjk17t068wel7q6.jpg

Seriously AKP, CHP, MHP should ask one questiont to HDP : Turkey or PKK ?
And they should not met with HDP's deputy before they answer cleary Turkey and sack the pro-PKK.

Can someone in Turkey begin a campaign like this ?

Seriously AKP, CHP, MHP should ask one questiont to HDP : Turkey or PKK ?

They have confirmed that they are political wing of pkk million times. They have declared that even e few weeks ago. I don't understand what else do you want?

What else should they say? I beg you people, stop acting like this. Everyone, including Erdogan, Davutoglu, Kilicdaroglu know that too. They have power of guns beside of their so-called politicians.[/QUOTE]

They have confirmed that they are political wing of pkk million times. They have declared that even e few weeks ago. I don't understand what else do you want?

What else should they say? I beg you people, stop acting like this. Everyone, including Erdogan, Davutoglu, Kilicdaroglu know that too. They have power of guns beside of their so-called politicians.

I want the whole world to know it, and not just Turkey.
PKK has better propaganda media than Turkey so this why the world think Turkey has break the truce while PKK was the first to kill police and soldier.

We should begin this campaign and ask again and again "Turkey or PKK" and we should published the answer to the whole world. We shoud not let them deviate this question and to ask a cleary answer avaible to the whole world.

I heard that they are paraylzed in Northern Iraq. Hope to see Special Forces in Kandil and seize their command Level. Sources say that they are estimated 1000 terrorists. I know that this a huge mountain Region, but with good intelligence it is possible. The number of casualities of the terrorists is known but not published. ..k level
Turkish special forces bringing back head of dead PKK heads.

TEMMUZ 2015 Asker operasyondan PKK leşleri ile dönüyor - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom