What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Agreed. Our army are wolves led by sheep. This leadership has tarnished TSK's reputation worse then I could imagine. Now PKK sympathizers are celebrating all over the internet. Some people will blabber on about how they are "civilians" and they shouldn't be killed... well if we allow this to happen without responding then it's just going to happen again and again. We need a leader with balls. Pretty sure Aksener would destroy half of northen Iraq if this happened under her leadership.

Edit: F16 dumping flares over military base

Edit 2: another glorious sonic boom video, put volume down unless you want your ears to explode

Somebody deleted my comment. But akşener is a joke still for most of turks :D Akşener will save all us soon, yes yes. :D

Rezalet!

Remember Cyprus where a protestor entered Turkish territory and climbed up the flagstaff, a Turkish Soldier shoot him.
Now groups of Pro PKK "protestors" entering a Military base and destroy/burn our Military equipment.

This a reason for war, if you don't respond immediately they will do it again and again.

You need to relax. We got this far into Northern Iraq without even a sweat, set up countless bases and FOB's. Something like this is bound to happen, infact i am surprized it hasnt happened before. Either way we will reclaim that FOB and there will be chances in doctrines and infrastructure. Luckely no one got killed, which is the most important part. Material damages seems extremely minimum and limited, these can easely be replaced and even improved upon.

People are blowing it out for proportion, you can even see that there are Kurdish security forces trying to stop and push the protesters back, which means official local support for our presence is still very much there. These PKK sympathizers wont be much of a problem, although taking the L was neccesary within this scenario.

You need to relax. We got this far into Northern Iraq without even a sweat, set up countless bases and FOB's. Something like this is bound to happen, infact i am surprized it hasnt happened before. Either way we will reclaim that FOB and there will be chances in doctrines and infrastructure. Luckely no one got killed, which is the most important part. Material damages seems extremely minimum and limited, these can easely be replaced and even improved upon.
So,this is acceptable,are you ok?
You cant just enter a military base and destroy everything.
What do you think the Americans would have done in such a situation?
This is ridiculous, show of weakness,nothing else.
Btw,rubber bullets and teargas would have done the trick.
Rezalet.

As i said before after that, they will be more motivated and similar provocations/attacks will happen.
Turkey needs to show STRENGTH .

Btw,rubber bullets and teargas would have done the trick.
Rezalet.
Those "civil protesters" could have blown the base up if they had taken some explosive. That's how we secure our bases? How could they decide or identify whether they were civil protesters ?

Its not a military base, its a hastely put together FOB. There are reports that the soldiers were equipt with non-lethal weapons for the most part, so even if they wanted to they probably couldnt have done much. Temporarly losing an FOB isnt much of a problem, its the soldiers life that matter the most. None were hurt, and all they did was burn a couple utility vehicles. Minor material loses are neglectable.

I can imagine thousands of scenarios were things could have been worse. The Americans would surely have killed many of these people, but we are not American and we have long term goals in Iraq. Not saying things are ideal, but it could have been way worse. I was shocked to see some protesters took some Turkish base, but upon further investigation it isnt that big of a deal. We are in territory were the PKK has been for decades, something was bound to happen eventually, but this is the best way it could have played out.

As i said before after that, they will be more motivated and similar provocations/attacks will happen.
Turkey needs to show STRENGTH .

What is your proposal then? Gunning them down like animals? We have a lot of goodwill with the Iraqi Kurds, that would surely have destroyed that. We will come back more powerfull then ever, and no doubt that it will be a big spectacle to properly send a message. And that will be the end of that. Simple.

Somebody deleted my comment. But akşener is a joke still for most of turks :D Akşener will save all us soon, yes yes. :D
And where did he mention Aksener?
Dont do politics on this thread.

Its not a military base, its a hastely put together FOB. There are reports that the soldiers were equipt with non-lethal weapons for the most part, so even if they wanted to they probably couldnt have done much. Temporarly losing an FOB isnt much of a problem, its the soldiers life that matter the most. None were hurt, and all they did was burn a couple utility vehicles. Minor material loses are neglectable.

I can imagine thousands of scenarios were things could have been worse. The Americans would surely have killed many of these people, but we are not American and we have long term goals in Iraq. Not saying things are ideal, but it could have been way worse. I was shocked to see some protesters took some Turkish base, but upon further investigation it isnt that big of a deal. We are in territory were the PKK has been for decades, something was bound to happen eventually, but this is the best way it could have played out.

Ok then,lets just give up and leave,its bound to happen again.
If you send a clear message,such situations will never happen,we didnt so expect more to come.

What is your proposal then? Gunning them down like animals? We have a lot of goodwill with the Iraqi Kurds, that would surely have destroyed that. We will come back more powerfull then ever, and no doubt that it will be a big spectacle to properly send a message. And that will be the end of that. Simple.

Nobody talks from killing, hold them on distance i don't care if you do it by shooting in the ground or air.

But draw a line and show them their place.

TSK soil is not a public place where you can come and go whenever you want.

I thought there were KALEKOLs with high-end autonomous security systems in those critical places. I am disappointed. However we have been told and watched a lot of biased news how our bases are safe.

I thought there were KALEKOLs with high-end autonomous security systems in those critical places. I am disappointed. However we have been told and watched a lot of biased news how our bases are safe.

Kalekols outside of Turkey? Who told you that? They barely started building those in Turkey.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom