What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

I have a suggestion to turkey . We should accept the safe zone that trump offered but with condition turkey should control this safe zone , in other hand we should support Asaad regime to take control of PKK area. In this situation we didn't make any trouble in the relation with Russia and USA . Please send my suggestion to Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu
:yahoo::yahoo:

The YPG and PKK relation was also confirmed by United States Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter during a Q&A session at the Armed Services Committee when U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham aired the questions.

DxxOXswXQAEm4eC.jpg

DxxOXsxX0AEmc1Z.jpg

Last edited:
One of our bases got taken over in Iraq by 'protestors'. I think they're KRG supporters. We'll see what our response will be...

Edit: Apparantly two protesters have been killed. There are reports of a major blackout in the reigion. This could escalate. I hope we hit them hard. May Tengri protect our soldiers.

Apparently the base was abandoned and several Turkish soldiers have been captured and brought to local authorities. Turkey didn't want a PR disaster so didn't respond with violence.

Rezalet!

Remember Cyprus where a protestor entered Turkish territory and climbed up the flagstaff, a Turkish Soldier shoot him.
Now groups of Pro PKK "protestors" entering a Military base and destroy/burn our Military equipment.

This a reason for war, if you don't respond immediately they will do it again and again.

Rezalet!

Remember Cyprus where a protestor entered Turkish territory and climbed up the flagstaff, a Turkish Soldier shoot him.
Now groups of Pro PKK "protestors" entering a Military base and destroy/burn our Military equipment.

This a reason for war, if you don't respond immediately they will do it again and again.

Agreed. Our army are wolves led by sheep. This leadership has tarnished TSK's reputation worse then I could imagine. Now PKK sympathizers are celebrating all over the internet. Some people will blabber on about how they are "civilians" and they shouldn't be killed... well if we allow this to happen without responding then it's just going to happen again and again. We need a leader with balls. Pretty sure Aksener would destroy half of northen Iraq if this happened under her leadership.

Edit: F16 dumping flares over military base

Edit 2: another glorious sonic boom video, put volume down unless you want your ears to explode

Last edited:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom