What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

PKK and Peshmerga represents general opinion of Kurds.

Peshmerga..... Maybe.
PKK....... No.

Best way to hurt someone really bad. Making them believe you are actually helping them.

Dear Soviet Russia, thank you for all that amount of data

Peshmerga..... Maybe.
PKK....... No.

Best way to hurt someone really bad. Making them believe you are actually helping them.

Dear Soviet Russia, thank you for all that amount of data

Hostility between Turks and Kurds, and between Arabs and Kurds wont heal for another 50-60 years.

almanyada-pkk-yasagi-21-yilinda-nerden-baksan-tutarsizliked507417b8adaa81febe.jpg

Hostility between Turks and Kurds, and between Arabs and Kurds wont heal for another 50-60 years.

almanyada-pkk-yasagi-21-yilinda-nerden-baksan-tutarsizliked507417b8adaa81febe.jpg

Can be fixed within 5 years, Case : America, Hate the germans, Love the soviets to Love the Germans hate the russians. can be done both sides.

Toplum muhendislik, kolay yeterki elindeki malzemeye kullanmaya bil

Can be fixed within 5 years, Case : America, Hate the germans, Love the soviets to Love the Germans hate the russians. can be done both sides.

Toplum muhendislik, kolay yeterki elindeki malzemeye kullanmaya bil

Tell me your plan.

With the rise of Isis all of pkk's plans fell into ruins. We used the peace process to arm up, create kalekols and produce kiro hunters t-129 and pkk used the peace process to recruit. From Intel we know they wanted to attack us with large numbers. Now they have to use that man power in Syria and Iraq. IMHO peace process was never a serious thing for both parties. Turkey is winner though. Kurds will loose their jumping board in Syria to launch attacks on Turkey and peshmerga will be used to undermine pkk. We will win strategically but operationally we have to weed out the pkk cells in Turkey. Mit is important in this. We should infiltrate them and the best thing would be to plant agents and let them join fsa to fight Assad like davutoglu wants. I don't care. With Isis who understands the danger of pkk we will always have a stick we can use against them. We really need to solve this pkk issue because like Isis said the pkk is the greatest assets of the neo crusaders.

Note to self, madmusti, sinan and xenon54 dislike the current government in such a degree that they would like to see the country burn.
We had many times those discussions, only because we dont like the goverment doesnt mean we dont like our country.

Another note to yourself: AKP isnt Turkey.

We had many times those discussions, only because we dont like the goverment doesnt mean we dont like our country.

Another note to yourself: AKP isnt Turkey.

That's a very good point. I, personally, have heavily criticized AKP and Erdogan, because I love Türkiye, and don't wanna see problems and mistakes happen for her.
Anyway, at the end of the day, I even respect AKPans and Erdogan, due to the simple fact that they are fellow turks.

That's a very good point. I, personally, have heavily criticized AKP and Erdogan, because I love Türkiye, and don't wanna see problems and mistakes happen for her.
Anyway, at the end of the day, I even respect AKPans and Erdogan, due to the simple fact that they are fellow turks.
I myself was a AKP voter who actually voted for them back in 2011 when Erdogan didnt gone full retard yet but my eyes are open enough to say no when something doesnt fit my mindset in contrary to some fellows here, many of them are supporting a political party as if they was supporting a football club, even defending their obvious mistakes.

I will better stop now before it starts again...

I myself was a AKP voter who actually voted for them back in 2011 when Erdogan didnt gone full retard but my eyes are open enough to say no when something doesnt fit my mindset in contrary to some fellows here, many of them are supporting a political party as if they was supporting o football club, even defending their obvious mistakes.

:lol:
Yeah, İ understand that. Let's leave the discussion at this point before the third world war of the forum starts :lol:

I myself was a AKP voter who actually voted for them back in 2011 when Erdogan didnt gone full retard yet but my eyes are open enough to say no when something doesnt fit my mindset in contrary to some fellows here, many of them are supporting a political party as if they was supporting a football club, even defending their obvious mistakes.

Than sir, you wait for the elections and vote against, yes many people are supporting political party's like football clubs and defend their mistakes while it should be criticized. But you also should know that when you try to remove a political entity with murdering everyone that you can pretty much expect the country to go up in flames. Because no one, will stay clam at that moment

But you also should know that when you try to remove a political entity with murdering everyone that you can pretty much expect the country to go up in flames. Because no one, will stay clam at that moment

Guess we have to use "Sarcasm sign" while talking to you.... here it is.

sarcasm-smiley1.jpg

Guess we have to use "Sarcasm sign" while talking to you.... here it is.

sarcasm-smiley1.jpg

Political jokes are always bad and hence should be avoided. Especially if you go trough what kind troubled history with all those Junta's we went trough. So no.... hiding behind a Sarcasm sign, not a great plan

With the rise of Isis all of pkk's plans fell into ruins. We used the peace process to arm up, create kalekols and produce kiro hunters t-129 and pkk used the peace process to recruit. From Intel we know they wanted to attack us with large numbers. Now they have to use that man power in Syria and Iraq. IMHO peace process was never a serious thing for both parties. Turkey is winner though. Kurds will loose their jumping board in Syria to launch attacks on Turkey and peshmerga will be used to undermine pkk. We will win strategically but operationally we have to weed out the pkk cells in Turkey. Mit is important in this. We should infiltrate them and the best thing would be to plant agents and let them join fsa to fight Assad like davutoglu wants. I don't care. With Isis who understands the danger of pkk we will always have a stick we can use against them. We really need to solve this pkk issue because like Isis said the pkk is the greatest assets of the neo crusaders.

Political will bro.. the most important thing in the war against terror.. And AKP lacks this. When this peace process will be broken lot's of Turkish soldiers will die, and we will never see a critical move from AKP.

With this government, AKP, Erdoğan, Davutoğlu. I say, it is impossible to win against terror.

Political jokes are always bad and hence should be avoided. Especially if you go trough what kind troubled history with all those Junta's we went trough. So no.... hiding behind a Sarcasm sign, not a great plan

Okay, so continue to suppose that i want all of the MPs get killed.

Also, as a lesson for you.. from parliment that who had been killed by Junta in not much than the number of fingers on a hand.... an you compare this with the number 550...... if you you wanna discuss with me at least make some sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom